Season 8 Wish List?

How about a Girl's Night Out that includes Emily? I'd say the odds would be about even as to who ultimately creeps out who, though perhaps Emily has the edge considering her fetish for slasher films and wanting to cut people open. :)

That is kind of inevitable if she sticks around. The thing that makes me nervous about that scenario is that Amy seems so easily influenced (when she meet Penny and when Bernadette just mentioned a school girl uniform). Both Amy and Bernadette could be quite scary teamed up with Emily. Will we see Amy turning to horror films in an attempt to get close to Sheldon? Worse still, is that going to be the thing that works for Amy and Sheldon? (the missing thing Sheldon finds titillating?). Okay I don't think that last part will happen.

Edited by djsurrey

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Sheldon to tell Amy that he missed her on his train trip.

Shamy weirdo team mode Shamy working on a science project together, Pierre and Marie Curie stlyle ♡ Lenny friendship and peaceful mode A plot involving the whole gang travelling A new Scavenger hu

• Blunt/unfiltered/badass Amy has always been my favorite so I'd love to see more of that again. • I'd love to at least hear something about Amy's dad. Literally, if only one line. • shamy being

yea, I'm good if we don't see Lucy again.   I think I'm good with the amount we see of Stuart already (love the character, but having a relationship for him would add yet another plot-line which would be too much).  JMO 

Given the choice between happy ending or sad ending, I like happy.  Is Stewart too far down into the Pit of Despair to find some happiness?  Is taking care of Debbie as good as it will get? Just something to think about. I do worry about him!

Given the choice between happy ending or sad ending, I like happy. Is Stewart too far down into the Pit of Despair to find some happiness? Is taking care of Debbie as good as it will get? Just something to think about. I do worry about him!

I don't mind a bit of tart with the sweet, but Stuart is a very soft target now.

If anyone has to suffer more it should be a character further up the food chain. Penny has already been suffering for her career and circumstances for seven years, Leonard suffered for five years and Sheldon has had a taste of suffering over the break. I think to be equitable Shelly needs more time in the barrel.

I don't mind a bit of tart with the sweet, but Stuart is a very soft target now.

If anyone has to suffer more it should be a character further up the food chain. Penny has already been suffering for her career and circumstances for seven years, Leonard suffered for five years and Sheldon has had a taste of suffering over the break. I think to be equitable Shelly needs more time in the barrel.

I don't agree with the bolded part, Sheldon has in some way been suffering his entire life, like he explained in "The Itchy Brain Simulation"

you completely disregard how uncomfortable unresolved issues are for me. It’s, it’s like, a, an itch in my brain I can’t scratch.

All characters have suffered, both on and off screen, and this will continue untill the show has ended.

One episode it will be Leonard, then Sheldon etc.

• Like 3

I don't agree with the bolded part, Sheldon has in some way been suffering his entire life, like he explained in "The Itchy Brain Simulation"

you completely disregard how uncomfortable unresolved issues are for me. It’s, it’s like, a, an itch in my brain I can’t scratch.

All characters have suffered, both on and off screen, and this will continue untill the show has ended.

One episode it will be Leonard, then Sheldon etc.

intrinsic vs extrinsic. It's not easy being green. But it's hard to stop being Sheldon. No one can really make things better for him, except himself.

Difficult, when the world doesn't easily fit you.

• Like 1

Paintball, Paintball, Paintball, Paintball and did I forget Paintball.

I want an episode where they all go out and play paintball, Girls and Guys.

• Like 3

Paintball, Paintball, Paintball, Paintball and did I forget Paintball.

I want an episode where they all go out and play paintball, Girls and Guys.

You know the guys would get slaughtered, right?

With Penny's street smarts, Bernadette's competitive nature, Amy's brain and Emily disecting ppl, it would be a flawless victory.

So, yes bring it on :D

• Like 2

You know the guys would get slaughtered, right?

With Penny's street smarts, Bernadette's competitive nature, Amy's brain and Emily disecting ppl, it would be a flawless victory.

So, yes bring it on :D

Just like game night.  This would be an epic paintball game.  At least the girls would be on the guy's side this time.

My wish list

Penny get a freaking job you freeloading melon hole

More Penny and Amy since there was like none in S7

I don't really know what I want with Shamy

I dream small I think

I really LOLED at that haha.

My Wish List

More Leonard and Bernadette

Yes to more Penny and Amy

Penny get's a job to support her fledging acting career. I think the CheeseCake factory is looking for work haha

Serial Apist becomes a cult hit

Leonard and Penny go on vacation

Penny gets a job as Leonard's assistant, bring your work home interesting

Edited by 3ku11

Skull, ezard wanted Raj's parents to visit more. It appears that that part of post got left out, when I moved it earlier today.

Oh okay, I can see them communicating more through Skype again, might be like Mrs Wolowitz though may never reveal them in person, obviously you have seen Raj's Parents.

My wish list

Penny get a freaking job you freeloading melon hole

More Penny and Amy since there was like none in S7

I don't really know what I want with Shamy

I dream small I think

I so agree with the first and the last. I would love a theater job for Penny since it's established that she is a good actress and IMO you have to be good to be a theatrical actor.

Well the Shamy is one huge mystery to me so you know I have no idea what I want to happen.

Amy and Penny. Well I have always been a Pamy fan until the season finale. It would be nice if the writers could restore my love for the besties :'(

And I'll add more Wheaton with (P)Amy.. That way we will be both happy <3

And last but not least I need an episode with Amy and Kripke. I don't care what is this about I just want them to have a storyline together!!

• Like 1

Yeah one of my biggest wishes for S8 is for Penny to pursue a career in Broadway and Theatre, she showed in S6 she is a solid actor. So one has to presume the reason why she hasen't broken in is because 1. She has been very unlukey or 2. She is too much of a type. A bit of both I reckon. It would be good to if she become part of the acting community too, she needs her "kind" of friends, Leonard and co well always be constant, but she needs Friends that relate to her choosen career.

• Like 1

I so agree with the first and the last. I would love a theater job for Penny since it's established that she is a good actress and IMO you have to be good to be a theatrical actor.

Well the Shamy is one huge mystery to me so you know I have no idea what I want to happen.

Amy and Penny. Well I have always been a Pamy fan until the season finale. It would be nice if the writers could restore my love for the besties :'(

And I'll add more Wheaton with (P)Amy.. That way we will be both happy <3

And last but not least I need an episode with Amy and Kripke. I don't care what is this about I just want them to have a storyline together!!

I too want to see Amy and Penny again as besties.

But I'm kinda done with Wil Wheaton, not because of him perse, but they don't really have a use for him anymore especially regarding Shamy/Sheldon.

But Amy and Kripke could be good, especially if Amy has her mean streak on, Kripke is gonna suffer :D

• Like 2

I'm still not over Leonard and penny not telling Amy that Sheldon had gone until after he had left, I hope Amy has spent the summer working and not moping after Sheldon

I hope she starts having fun without Sheldon during the summer, maybe spending some fun times with Penny (and Bernadette) during dress shopping for the wedding etc.

If she can manage to start enjoy her time away from Sheldon, it could be an important step in her relationship with him.

• Like 3

I'm still not over Leonard and penny not telling Amy that Sheldon had gone until after he had left, I hope Amy has spent the summer working and not moping after Sheldon

Now you mention it, I'm still not over Amy whacking Leonard on the bridge of his spectacles with a pillow, which I know can really hurt, when really she should have excoriated Sheldon on the phone instead of pandering to him and not saying what she really felt about him running off without a word. Why should his acts have no consequences?

I too hope Amy has spent the summer working (on her version of foamy vengeance LOL) and not moping after Sheldon. :)

• Like 4

Not really Leonard or Penny or anyone's fault really Sheldon made the rash decision to run off like that. Yeah they should of told her, but they didn't but it wasen't a deleiberate decision, no one predicted Sheldon was going to do what he did. Yeah I think Amy and Sheldon to a lesser extent are a bit co dependent on defining the identity of their relationship, if say Amy can enjoy other aspects outside the relationship, may give her another perspective JMO.

• Like 1