[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Okay totally random thought about Shamy. I could imagine a scene in which Amy says something completely unrelated to sex but Sheldon gives it a sexual meaning and kind of snaps at her (a bit like when she suggested they could go for a walk) and she goes like "this so isn't about sex!!" and he's like "it isn't" and kind of confused. I won't pretend that I don't like it that Sheldon seems to be thinking about sex (not necessarily doing it but it's on his mind in general) but I think it's time he understood that Amy doesn't always try to see his "bathing suit" areas or referring to sex. It could be a LOL moment if she went like "actually you bring it up way more than I do" and he realizes it (and maybe try to deny it). But personally I think it could be a good way for the "ugly" side of it that creates conflict between them to tone down a little. Anyway that could very well be wishful thinking. Having said that I enjoy both the moments it comes up and it's obvious and the more subtle monents but I suppose the dynamics could shift a little and make things even more interesting.

• Like 7

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I think with the way some of the questions were worded like "X does not have much influence in how often you see your family" <- Because of the 'not' placed in there, I feel that would alter the score in a good way.

If a controlling partner had answered "disagree a lot" that would probably raise the score because if they had answered "agree a lot" that would imply that their partner has much freedom in the relationship to do what they want, and who they visit.

Yeah for those that say "not" you would have to put it to the disagree end, and the rest you would have to put it to the agree end, for it to be consistent in influence. It's a little convoluted that it goes back and forth. 

• Like 1

Okay totally random thought about Shamy. I could imagine a scene in which Amy says something completely unrelated to sex but Sheldon gives it a sexual meaning and kind of snaps at her (a bit like when she suggested they could go for a walk) and she goes like "this so isn't about sex!!" and he's like "it isn't" and kind of confused. I won't pretend that I don't like it that Sheldon seems to be thinking about sex (not necessarily doing it but it's on his mind in general) but I think it's time he understood that Amy doesn't always try to see his "bathing suit" areas or referring to sex. It could be a LOL moment if she went like "actually you bring it up way more than I do" and he realizes it (and maybe try to deny it). But personally I think it could be a good way for the "ugly" side of it that creates conflict between them to tone down a little. Anyway that could very well be wishful thinking. Having said that I enjoy both the moments it comes up and it's obvious and the more subtle monents but I suppose the dynamics could shift a little and make things even more interesting.

I can totally imagine that, LOL.

"That wasn't about sex, Sheldon!"

"It wasn't?"

"No!"

"Oh."

"Get your mind out of the gutter! Not everything's about sex, you know."

"... :blush: "

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 9

Does anyone watch "The Middle" here? Is it just me or does Sue remind you of a potential Shamy offspring? She looks a bit like Amy, and she's pretty damn quirky.

Haha! I don't watch, but I've seen her and I definitely think that's a good lovechild there. :sarcastic:

Haha! I don't watch, but I've seen her and I definitely think that's a good lovechild there. :sarcastic:

And Sue's younger brother "Brick" is a total Sheldon. He has an eidetic memory too, and almost the same hair. Very similar...

• Like 4

I can totally imagine that, LOL.

"That wasn't about sex, Sheldon!"

"It wasn't?"

"No!"

"Oh."

"Get your mind out of the gutter! Not everything's about sex, you know."

"... :blush: "

and she continues to say quite seriously, " but if you want it to be about sex Sheldon, then let's go to your room' 

and he says , "ok" 

and there you have it folks... how Shamy engage in coitus ;)  

( sorry, i couldn't help myself ! - too much fan fiction..again :)   )

• Like 6

And Sue's younger brother "Brick" is a total Sheldon. He has an eidetic memory too, and almost the same hair. Very similar...

Speaking of ABC shows with Shamy links Alex on Modern Family is applying to go to CalTech and my first thought was OMG! Sheldon could be her professor! Then I realized it was the wrong network for a crossover.

I totally agree about Sue and Brick on the Middle they are totally the love children of Shamy! Sue looks a lot like Amy and she definitely has the quirks.

Edited by boys3allc
  • Like 2

Speaking of ABC shows with Shamy links Alex on Modern Family is applying to go to CalTech and my first thought was OMG! Sheldon could be her professor! Then I realized it was the wrong network for a crossover.

I totally agree about Sue and Brick on the Middle they are totally the love children of Shamy! Sue looks a lot like Amy and she definitely has the quirks.

I don't know if it's the glasses or not, but Alex could also totally be Shamy's lovechild.

• Like 1

I don't know if it's the glasses or not, but Alex could also totally be Shamy's lovechild.

No Alex is the Lenny lovechild "Our babies will be both smart and beautiful"( I am sorry but I think she is way cuter than Haley) she even has the Leonard glasses

While we are on the subject of Coitus in The Pilot Sheldon was not a Virgin. I have watch the whole Unaired Pilot however I can not find it but was able to find a clip on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIBhR5iPEss

In The Unaired Pilot as some may know Penny, Howard and Raj do not exist. There is a Girl name Gilda who was a Friend and Colleague of Sheldon and Leonard and had a Romantic interest in both of them. 

One point while The three are eating Gilda tells Leonard that her and Sheldon had sex at a Star Wars Convention 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

While we are on the subject of Coitus in The Pilot Sheldon was not a Virgin. I have watch the whole Unaired Pilot however I can not find it but was able to find a clip on Youtube:

In The Unaired Pilot as some may know Penny, Howard and Raj do not exist. There is a Girl name Gilda who was a Friend and Colleague of Sheldon and Leonard and had a Romantic interest in both of them.

One point while The three are eating Gilda tells Leonard that her and Sheldon had sex at a Star Wars Convention

Thank goodness they changed it!! I didn't like the original Sheldon plus overall the show was so dark and the Katie character wasn't sweet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Thank goodness they changed it!! I didn't like the original Sheldon plus overall the show was so dark and the Katie character wasn't sweet...

Same Here and Many peoples including me didn't like Katie. She didn't have any chemistry either it seem. I am glad they did not go with this Pilot, If they had it would have only lasted half a Season and we would not be here today talking about season 8.

• Like 6

I don't know, I've kind of always liked the unaired pilot, haha. Maybe just because it's so completely different from the show that we know, it kind of seems like fanfiction brought to life so it's super entertaining. But yeah, non-virgin Sheldon was canon in that universe. Kind of wish we could get something of a version of that with present universe Sheldon, haha. I at least want to know it's a possibility!!

• Like 4

I don't know, I've kind of always liked the unaired pilot, haha. Maybe just because it's so completely different from the show that we know, it kind of seems like fanfiction brought to life so it's super entertaining. But yeah, non-virgin Sheldon was canon in that universe. Kind of wish we could get something of a version of that with present universe Sheldon, haha. I at least want to know it's a possibility!!

Well I do take from the unaired pilot Sheldon's love of some booty...and they kinda kept that being he's smacked Amy's tush in two different occasions...

• Like 4

I have yet to see the whole unaired pilot--just small scenes here and there :(

That would pretty cool.

I have yet to see the whole unaired pilot--just small scenes here and there :(

All the clips are on YouTube. I think it's like 6 that make up the whole episode. Worth checking out but so happy they changed it!!

• Like 1

All the clips are on YouTube. I think it's like 6 that make up the whole episode. Worth checking out but so happy they changed it!!

Ya'll piqued my interest and I sought it out online and I must day I see why it was unaired. Katie was way to mean, Gilda to desperate, Leonard too much loser and not enough loveable, and they really did not know what to do with Sheldon.

• Like 2

I could be mistaken, because I've seen the unaired pilot more than the true one, LOL, but wasn't Sheldon's love of booty in the true pilot too?

Also the pilot is unaired because it was a completely different pitch to the network. It was never meant to be part of the show we know now.

• Like 2