[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Yeppers they always had Sheldon like the booty. And honestly Amy shows more tight clothes in that area rather than the traditional "cleavage" others show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Why is it that one of my favorite Shamy lines wasn't uttered by either of them?  I melt every single time I see Flaming Spittoon when Leonard says, "Sheldon, why don't you just acknowledge that you have feelings for Amy and you don't want her going out with other men?"  He has FEELINGS for her, and his best friend can see it clearly.

I think everyone knew he has feelings for her but he just didn't want to admit it LOL. Leonard knew more than others because he was karate-chopped, followed by "she is not for you" and he knew they cuddled. Do friends normally cuddle? Sheldon never wanted to touch anyone, I think cuddling is even more intimate than hugging. 

• Like 7

I could be mistaken, because I've seen the unaired pilot more than the true one, LOL, but wasn't Sheldon's love of booty in the true pilot too?

Also the pilot is unaired because it was a completely different pitch to the network. It was never meant to be part of the show we know now.

No, I don't think they make any reference to Sheldon being an "ass-man" in the true pilot.

In the unaired pilot, Sheldon and Leonard first have that conversation when Sheldon is delayed finishing his "donation" and he talks about having trouble getting started until he "found" a magazine that helped him.

Then later Sheldon is justifying being attracted to rears as being a biological, evolutionary thing or whatever.

But in the true pilot, they go to the "genius" sperm bank, but leave without going through with it. Sheldon does blurt out to Penny, when she asks what they do for fun, that, "Today we tried masturbating for money", but that's about as far as that conversation went.

There was no talk of Sheldon liking booty, as far as I recall. In the unaired pilot, Leonard called Sheldon a "semi-pro" while at the sperm bank, but that wasn't mentioned in the true pilot.

I think everyone knew he has feelings for her but he just didn't want to admit it LOL. Leonard knew more than others because he was karate-chopped, followed by "she is not for you" and he knew they cuddled. Do friends normally cuddle? Sheldon never wanted to touch anyone, I think cuddling is even more intimate than hugging. 

It's like a hug that never ends. ;)

• Like 1

I would actually love to see his reaction if the girls dressed Amy up in a Penny style dress and Sheldon accidentally saw :p

I would love it if he freaked out because she looked like Penny and not Amy. And he got mad at Bernadette and Penny, like Amy's "What did you do?!" I don't think he would like it if she dressed like Penny or any other girl.

~"I like you for who you are, quirks and all."

• Like 6

I would love it if he freaked out because she looked like Penny and not Amy. And he got mad at Bernadette and Penny, like Amy's "What did you do?!" I don't think he would like it if she dressed like Penny or any other girl.

~"I like you for who you are, quirks and all."

Oh my god yes, that would be lovely. And they can have that ~conversation where Sheldon tells her that she doesn't need to change for him, and she tells him that she feels like she does because nothing she ever does seems like enough, and then he can reassure her and can I just

• Like 4

Oh my god yes, that would be lovely. And they can have that ~conversation where Sheldon tells her that she doesn't need to change for him, and she tells him that she feels like she does because nothing she ever does seems like enough, and then he can reassure her and can I just

ILY moment please

Omg i would love that. Just like she reassured him that she doesn't care if he is not perfect.... He could reassure her that he is attracted to her just the way she is.

• Like 7

I can't stop thinking about the idea of Sheldon finally meeting Amy's family for the first time, and Amy being able to exclaim "I told you he was real!!"

I just really want that for her.

Yeah I guess the first time she got to do it, it was all a ruse. xD

No, I don't think they make any reference to Sheldon being an "ass-man" in the true pilot.

In the unaired pilot, Sheldon and Leonard first have that conversation when Sheldon is delayed finishing his "donation" and he talks about having trouble getting started until he "found" a magazine that helped him.

Then later Sheldon is justifying being attracted to rears as being a biological, evolutionary thing or whatever.

But in the true pilot, they go to the "genius" sperm bank, but leave without going through with it. Sheldon does blurt out to Penny, when she asks what they do for fun, that, "Today we tried masturbating for money", but that's about as far as that conversation went.

There was no talk of Sheldon liking booty, as far as I recall. In the unaired pilot, Leonard called Sheldon a "semi-pro" while at the sperm bank, but that wasn't mentioned in the true pilot.

There will be no convincing me that Sheldon is still not all about that bass. Of the Sheldon initiated contact which is much less than Amy initiated he has twice spanked her. Sheldon likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Like 9

There will be no convincing me that Sheldon is still not all about that bass. Of the Sheldon initiated contact which is much less than Amy initiated he has twice spanked her. Sheldon likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I think someone needs to ask Jim that question, in regard to how he plays that subtext... :p

*Amy voice* "Jim, to your mind, is Sheldon an ass-man?"

:p

• Like 2

I can't stop thinking about the idea of Sheldon finally meeting Amy's family for the first time, and Amy being able to exclaim "I told you he was real!!"

I just really want that for her.

Sheldon has met Amy Mom although on Skype. I am sure Amy has told her Mom that her and Sheldon had started (officially) dating. Though Amy mom could back up her daughter to other Family Members.

Sheldon has met Amy Mom although on Skype. I am sure Amy has told her Mom that her and Sheldon had started (officially) dating. Though Amy mom could back up her daughter to other Family Members.

I know Sheldon technically met Mother Fowler through Skype, but I want Sheldon to meet all of Amy's family. Seeing is believing!

I know Sheldon technically met Mother Fowler through Skype, but I want Sheldon to meet all of Amy's family. Seeing is believing!

Agreed!!! I really just want to know a little bit more of Amy's back story. I don't necessarily need an interaction with her mother just what's her deal you know.

I desperately though want an updated Mary and Amy interaction.

• Like 3

Agreed!!! I really just want to know a little bit more of Amy's back story. I don't necessarily need an interaction with her mother just what's her deal you know.

I desperately though want an updated Mary and Amy interaction.

We need to hear more of Amy's stories, rather than Sheldon's. We hardly know anything about Amy, really. Just bits and pieces about how her mother raised her.

And yes, I want Amy to interact with Mary again. Amy needs to meet Meemaw too.

• Like 2