[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Sheldon doesn't like slippery things. I'm sure her hair was washed and maybe  she tried out one of those sprays that gives it extra shine and asked him what he thought.  He doesn't like lip gloss either.. "it makes her lips look slippery". he has adhesive ducks so that he doesn't slip in the bathtub.... 

and  i believe he was refering to a past incident, nothing recent. 

The Shamy seems fine to me. there seems to be a feeling of "domesticity" between them

• Like 3

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Cheesus, you would think Sheldon set Amy on fire by some of the posts in this thread. I admit, it definitely wasn't great but let's not assemble the stakes to burn the writers on just yet. 

I agree the domestic aspect of the conversation is quite adorable.

Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 8

Sheldon doesn't like slippery things. I'm sure her hair was washed and maybe  she tried out one of those sprays that gives it extra shine and asked him what he thought.  He doesn't like lip gloss either.. "it makes her lips look slippery". he has adhesive ducks so that he doesn't slip in the bathtub.... 

and  i believe he was refering to a past incident, nothing recent. 

The Shamy seems fine to me. there seems to be a feeling of "domesticity" between them

Maybe we are foreshadowing some hair caressing..............  

:)

• Like 1

Last week Penny's super red lipstick matched her shoes. I thought it was a singular event, so I didn't say anything...

Last night she wore coral lipstick with a coral blouse... Now it's becoming a problem.

Somebody either thinks it is cute or somebody's just being mean.

Based on the table cloth patterned blouses... there's a crazy stylist roaming the studio.

Also, Amy's blouse next week? that's the work of a psychopath.

Edited by Chaliceinnana
  • Like 8

Unfortunately, I didn't think that episode was very funny. I usually laugh a lot and I didn't this time. I wish the boys storyline with the comic book would be main story cause it was interesting. Also I liked the Shamy in this episode. Not too crazy about the oily duck thing but the good overshadowed the bad and asking her opinion was a pretty good scene! Leonard had a couple of good lines but besides that it was a really bad episode for me.

Before I watched the episode I noticed something I found interesting. In one if the stills if them drinking tea I saw a plate of cookies between them and thought awe how cute it is like teatime or something. I don't remember then having cookies with tea before. Then when I watched the ep it looked like Amy picked up the plate to emphasize that there were cookies. So first I thought Gosh I am such a fatty that all I can think about are the cookies then I remembered a line he said to Penny back in season 5. Penny says something like "Look at us we are like an old married couple." To which he replies "If we were an old married couple we would have tea and snickerdoodles." Probably just a coincidence but this happened right after the if I has a wife or fiancée line. He and Amy are like an old married couple.

• Like 8

The hug is on the promo pics for 8.06

Just in LQ for now

Boo doesn't look like the mutal one!!! Booo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 1

Hmm, I can't tell from the picture if it's the first take or the second. Sheldon doesn't look like he just hugged her back and put his head on hers, so I'm going with first take. :( Hopefully not, but I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed so I think it's the first take until we know for sure.

I just saw the LQ promo pic.

Not impressed right now

I don't mind it.

I also wouldn't mind if instead she stroked Penny's face, she patted her short hair do.  The stroking gives me the ewwws

Edited by notchinc

I don't even understand this conversation anymore...

\lol I know seriously. One day peoples like shamy and ship them, then the next day don't and are complaining about something  Sheldon said or did and the day after they are back to liking them again and shipping them. It doesn't make sense sometimes. You either ship them or you do't, The Other guys have said dumb things in their or made comments they shouldn't have in their relationships too. Seem like some put Shamy on a big  pedestal compared to the other couples. 

I still like them and support them. I like all the couples on the show.

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 6

I'm wondering if they're reacting to something Raj said in that promo pic? Wouldn't make much sense for Amy, at least, to look the other way mid-hug.

*Proton sigh* All I want is Take 2...

That's true. That is probably after Raj made a comment.

• Like 1

I don't mind it.

I also wouldn't mind if instead she stroked Penny's face, she patted her short hair do. The stroking gives me the ewwws

What is everyone's problem with the cheek stroke? There have been way creepier things done. I thought it was funny. Creepy sure, but still funny. Edited by denajeanx
  • Like 2

I don't even understand this conversation anymore...

Agree. We all know he loves her. We all know SHELDON will admit he loves for one day. In a funny way. We all know the writers are honna drag it out for ratings(and who can blame them) we know that at the send of the show they will be happily sucking face. So I'm not gonna stress just enjoy the ride watching all the craziness.

Stepping slowly off soapbox

• Like 4

\lol I know seriously. One day peoples like shamy and ship them, then the next day don't and are complaining about something  Sheldon said or did and the day after they are back to liking them again and shipping them. It doesn't make sense sometimes. You either ship them or you do't, The Other guys have said dumb things in their or made comments they shouldn't have in their relationships too. Seem like some put Shamy on a big  pedestal compared to the other couples. 

I still like them and support them. I like all the couples on the show.

Welcome to the bipolar roller coaster.

I guess some feel they could easily write the show themselves.

• Like 4