[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Oh, I can't see IG pics while at work (kills me in the Jim thread all the time--well, back when he was posting regularly...)

Happy taping day!

So, are the two folks who are going not going to be doing a taping report? :(

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I have a weird feeling about tonights taping.... But I don't want to get my hopes up :(

OK NOW I FEEL COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. STILL WEIRD BUT HAPPY WEIRD

• Like 2

I said in the Discussion thread that perhaps they're attending some fancy do that reminds them of their (mostly bad) prom experiences, or lack of experience.

University fundraiser?  Penny's gorilla movie finally gets a premiere (I once started working on a story about that...hmmm...)?  A wedding or other family event?

La la la just gonna drop this in here aaaand....

http://michygeary.tumblr.com/post/99956285559/sheldon-x-amy-sheldon-bringing-up-sex-when-amy

Discuss. ;)

and it's not just what he said... it's also what he didn't say in the double date episode (8.03)when they were going to the pub. Amy said something along the lines that if her underwear was a flag, they'd be on fire( it's late here- can't remember the line exactly). DID YOU SEE HOW  Sheldon looked at her????????????????????????????? it wasn't his usual haughty derision! he seemed more intrigued than repulsed by it

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 5

The prom thing is so random

it's not random at all of you have the kind of imagination that can flesh out full plots based on a few key words and wish fulfillment fantasies that are usually only realized by billionaire crazies like Howard Hughes.

Or fan girls.

Guess which one I am.

• Like 2

I've been freaking out over this episode since Mayim's IG post. My fangirl imagination is running away with me. So glad I'm not the only one. If Shamy dance--even if Sheldon only agrees reluctantly--I will die. And I want to know what those hair extensions are gonna look like, darnit!

• Like 5