The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'm being told yes.....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!  I want to hug my shippers and dance right now!!

I know! I woke up out of a sound sleep...

It was like I knew there was huge Shamy news afoot.

I want to scream sooooo much but I'm in a bus and people will think I'm crazy!

I'm fangirling internally for now

Just scream anyway and tell them you're not crazy because you're mom had you tested. Hahaha

• Like 2

Now I can die and go to sleep... ILY w/ ass swat finish. Classic Cooper.

Yeah probably just going to skip sleep. Just die and stay awake.

Edited by Chaliceinnana
  • Like 5

Best news I've read in a bout of insomnia! Now we know why there were a bajillion VIP tix tonight.

• Like 3

I am legit crying and sobbing. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THEOUGH THIS DAY?!?!? I have to get ready for work in an hour. I'm not ready for this. Somebody slap me ILY and a slap on the butt. I need serious help right now.

Edited by otakuandfangirl
  • Like 4

NO FUCKING WORDS.

Apart from help.

AND I CALLED IT. YAY FOR MY WEIRD FEELING

• Like 7

Every time I read the 'I love you' scene, my heart skips a beat and I really should stop if I wanna see the episode on Oct 30th, which btw is the day after my birthday! What a great birthday gift!

The more I read it,the more feels I get!

SHELDON HAS BUTTERFLIES IN HIS STOMACH FOR AMY(or whatever bug he used to identify the feeling)

Poor Amy she was so shocked,like in the first SIK, she didn't even react!!

OMC I didn't even think of it like this!!! It's so true!!!

This is so perfect!!!

Amy took the pressure off him (after an evening of teasing by his friends no less) by telling him that it was okay, she accepts the fact that she wants more than he does, and in return, he takes the pressure of her feelings, of her thinking that she loves him more than he does her, by telling her that he does in fact love her. He has known she loves him for a while, and he's stayed with her, because he loves her too. And they're both so relieved and happy because finally, finally, it's out there in the open that they both feel the same way about each other.

I especially love the fact that the only other explanation was that he had an animal inside him, but that is not possible. We went from early S4 Sheldon being in denial and telling Amy her attraction to Zack was an alien parasite, to early S8 Sheldon knowing that it could never be a parasite in him, but feelings of love.

And finally a butt slap that doesn't make me want to rip my own eyeballs out!!! It is flirty and loving because THEY BOTH JUST ADMITTED TO FEELING THE EXACT SAME WAY ABOUT EACH OTHER.

And then Sheldon's admission to Penny that he has urges too!!! My gosh, coitus might be closer to us in time than I ever thought it would.

I'm so happy for both of them, and even more so for Amy. Boy, she deserved this.

Marina, you're making me weepy :icon_cry: This is so beautiful. And the photo at the end will be such a visual of where they're at at this moment in time, finally just happy and in love. It's canon. 

• Like 9

SWEET MOTHER OF BABY JESUS!!!!!!

I'm not even crying. I'm freaking bawling! I just can't.

Please tell me how I can stop thinking about this so I can go on with my life? No? Okay.