The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'm literally :crying::rofl::dancing: .  I'm too am having a panic attack...  though a happy panic attack.

Edited by snow*flower
  • Like 2

I soooooooo wanted a ILY, but I didn't expect it to come so soon! I'm shocked and surprised. What will they do later in the season if they already start this way? We will never survive.

Interesting point being that Amy was sure he wasn't going to say anything, and she didn't even expect him to feel the same.

I also love it when she's taking away all the pressure for sex of him, even though she's still hoping. This will probably help him progress in that field more easily.

• Like 9

I'm so happy and a little weepy. I mean I knew they were in love but for Sheldon to say it so soon. Like wow. Wow. I'm in a hotel room on a work trip and I honestly just screamed into my pillow in happiness. I just can't believe it actually happened. How am I going to be able to concentrate in training all day? I just want to smile and sigh happily. Shamy are in love and happy and it's so perfect.

• Like 1

Omg, there was so much excitement last night and I thought it would lead to nothing---but.....wow. We wanted an epic ILY and this is AMAZING.

• Like 6

Omg, there was so much excitement last night and I thought it would lead to nothing---but.....wow. We wanted an epic ILY and this is AMAZING.

The episode reads like a season finale, but it is only episode 7, so I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the season, because the ILY was just perfect :good:

Edited by luke
  • Like 7

Do you think Jim was told by TPTB to "act more in love" for the previous episodes? 'Cause the way he looked at Amy in the previous episodes... it was total love. And now we have that love confirmed, it makes me wonder if Jim knew in advance about it. What do you think?

I CAN'T GET OVER IT THOUGH. Like... it feels like a fan fic. A dream come true. This is what Shamy dreams are made of. But it's real. It's canon. But it feels like a fan fic.

BUT IT'S REAL.

Help.

ALSO CAN WE MENTION THE MATING LINE? THE MATING ALIEN LINE. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT?

I might be weird, but I absolutely adored that alien mating stuff. :p LOL

• Like 9

OMG I dont know what means but im freaking out sure hahahaha. Sheldon is amazing, oh god, awesome! He said ILY....Amy deserves this!! Go Amy!!!! :))))

• Like 4

Me talking to workmate who likes tbbt

Me: you want spoilers?

Her: no I can wait

Me: oh its so good

Her: really?

Me" the best one ever!

Her don't tell me!

• Like 4

This is only episode 7, too. I wonder what the rest of the season will hold........

LOL.  Can't you have pleasure in the next 15 days without skipping to the end of the chapter??  It just happened like two hours ago.  :) 

• Like 2

I don't even know how to express all the feelings I'm having right now. :icon_cry:

Sheldon met Amy halfway just like she did. She couldn't bring herself to tell him he loves him and so he said "I love you, too" as if she did. And all the pressure he was feeling about sex came crashing down with the expectations about prom and he was panicking (and not because he doesn't want to or doesn't have urges, we also have that final confirmation now), but she took that pressure off. And it was simply perfect. They are perfect.

I... really don't know what else to say. I'm overwhelmed.

AGREE 100%

LOL.  Can't you have pleasure in the next 15 days without skipping to the end of the chapter??  It just happened like two hours ago.   :)

15 Days? - that's to long to wait, I wish they could just skip the rat episode coming up and go straight to this one :)

• Like 1

Me talking to workmate who likes tbbt

Me: you want spoilers?

Her: no I can wait

Me: oh its so good

Her: really?

Me" the best one ever!

Her don't tell me!

That's every conversation we have with our unspoiled friends.

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

I always thought it would slip out of his mouth by mistake. I am absolutely shocked at the way this happened! AND HE SAID IT FIRST.

The writers nailed it.. Absolutely 100% fucking spot on nailed it.

And also.. HE was feeling the pressure from mating.. No one else was putting it on him but himself. Yet he still dressed up in that Tux... And he knew he looked handsome. 

I'M CRYING

they're in love :wub:

• Like 6