The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'M CRYING

they're in love :wub:

AND NOW THEY ADMIT IT.

• Like 6

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE!.   SOMEONE PREDICTED THAT EPISODE 7 WOULD BE A GOOD ONE!!!! unfortunately, i can't remember who!!!

i was expecting the ILY this season but to get it soooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OF COURSE he WOULD BE THE ONE TO SAY IT.... Sheldon has initiated all the major moves in their relationship. (he will also be the one to initiate coitus if and when it happens)

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE!. SOMEONE PREDICTED THAT EPISODE 7 WOULD BE A GOOD ONE!!!! unfortunately, i can't remember who!!!

i was expecting the ILY this season but to get it soooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OF COURSE he WOULD BE THE ONE TO SAY IT.... Sheldon has initiated all the major moves in their relationship. (he will also be the one to initiate coitus if and when it happens)

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half way through reading the report, I thought coitus was happening!

• Like 5

The bedroom location tricked you into thinking that................  i fell for it also.

• Like 1

Because now it means something totally different!

I am still in shock. Sheldon Cooper telling Amy he loves her.

• Like 6

The bedroom location tricked you into thinking that................ i fell for it also.

Not just that. His chats with Penny and Leonard were quite illuminating too.
  • Like 6

Now I am also thinking about the dress... Blue. Not a lot to go on. really going to be jonesing for those seat 42f pics this time.

Nice dress with bolero jacket... Just this once....please....

• Like 1

Because now it means something totally different!

I am still in shock. Sheldon Cooper telling Amy he loves her.

We finally got our finale!

I just can't get over how well they nailed it..

Also..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!! 

Most awesome present anyone could ask for!

• Like 5

I love that Sheldon said it first!  He's known for awhile that she loves him, how much longer before he told Stuart at the comic book store we can only guess.  He had the 45 days away to let that simmer;  and he took a test to prove that theirs was the better relationship.  I think he's known for awhile that it wasn't an alien parasite.  Also what I get from this episode is; as panicked as he was about what might be required of him at the end of prom, he got dressed and was going to go anyway.  Maybe dodging that bullet made saying, "I love you too." less scary?  Anyway, I cannot wait to see this episode!

• Like 2

OMG I can't read the taping report becausz I'm at work I just read this thread a little. OMG How I am supposed to work now ?? 6 hours before reading the report :(

SSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(I'm at the ILY part)

I didn't think about coitus, I DID hope for a make out session in his room since they've been doing all this extra kissing we haven't seen. I also thought that there might be a more detailed discussion about prom night expectations but to get the ILY.... that, i wasn't expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :firstmove:  :kissing:  :giveheart:

(going to read the tape report again!!!! NOW! )

• Like 1

"You know what I'm going to say

Before the words even leave my mouth

And that's why we make a good you and me.

I know from the sound of your breathing

Exactly what you are thinking

And this why we make a good you and me

Make a good you and me

Make a good you and me

You and me"

I'm glad I woke up in the middle of the night to read this taping report!

Unbelievable!!

October really is the best month, and since I celebratemy birthday all month long, I claim this as a belated birthday gift from TBBT to me!

:biggrin:

• Like 9

Thank you!! <3 <3 <3 I couldn't ask for anything more. This episode sounds PERFECT. Sheldon openly admitting he has urges, letting us know he's feeling the pressure, a flirty butt slap, and A FREAKING ILY?

I can't get over how perfect this is. Like someone said, I was weary of a Sheldon saying it first because it could get OOC. Amy saying it first wouldn't mean as much. But they nailed it with this. Sheldon, usually so oblivious, knew what she was going to say and, despite his giant ass ego and at the sacrifice of being wrong, said he loves her. He saw that she was nervous and sAID IT FIRST. And Amy was so understanding :cry: :cry: :cry: And he basically said she gives him butterflies. And he loves her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

ITS LIKE THEY READ THE FORUM AND GAVE US WHAT WE WANTED...AND ADDED MORE 

THAT ASS SLAP.. I MEAN WAT

• Like 5

Also, why would he say no girls are allowed in his room when Amy's been in there at least 4 times before? S.E.X.

LOL!

No girls allowed when he's looking that fine and is spouting endearments that might make females...what was it? Shoot their eggs? I am with him. That sounds risky.

• Like 7