The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'm so fu**ing happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I ran out of likes.

So basically, Sheldon is having astronomy/physics-related images when masturbating?

lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

Edited by FrenchBBTfan
  • Like 5

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG. This is what I wake up to??? Holy shit!!!!! Is the report on our site or the other one. Omg!!

just relax, take it in...

Now run around your house screaming. "It's happening!"

Then come back,

• Like 4

I'm just in shock right now.

Best birthday present EVER.

It's just this was such a raw, emotional moment of complete honesty between them and it's so beautiful to see that. As I've said, the emotional connection is just as important as a physical connection and it's flawlessly played out here by both Jim and Mayim.

I'm just so in shock right now and I can't believe this is real. It still doesn't feel real!

• Like 1

Did Sheldon actually say he has urges, or just the alien stuff about not being opposed to Amy shooting eggs into space and him catching them? :icon_lol:  I did think in chat someone said he told Penny he may be an alien but he has urges, but then I didn't see it in the taping report. Either way, I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

I keep reading the ILY part of the report and saying "I can't believe he said it." I'm trying to imagine their faces and I am seriously dying. October 30th cannot get here quick enough. This is going to be a long two and a half weeks!

• Like 2

She takes away that pressure and he is relaxed. Then she is prepared to lay her cards out and he jumps in with the "I love you too"... And it freaks her out!! But it's mutal and ends with the flirty smack on the ass (not because she is sick or he is drunk but because he wants to)

OH MY GOD. That only just dawned on me! He's totally sober slapping her ass. Wow, Sheldon!! I knew he was sober, but it only truly dawned on me. Wow!!

• Like 7

OK just read the whole thing and I am freaking the f@@k out. OMFG!!!! I'll post something more coherent once I get a grip...holy...shit.

• Like 8

OMG KERRY!!

So many things happened that I keep having to remind myself bout it...

• Like 1

Also just wondering, when do you think we'll get the promo pics for this episode? Can't wait for those!!

Monday probably. After airing they will have the promo and CBS will immediately start running promos for the switch back to Thursday. They will PR it hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

FYI: I'm still shaking.

Yup.. same.. Im still shaking and all kinds of feels symptoms. 

• Like 3

I don't have anything substantial to say but I just want to be a part of this.

I'm having a panic attack too - but for all the good reasons! Aaaah!

• Like 4

Uhhh omg can you imagine their next kiss? When we next see them kiss, it'll be an official lover's kiss. Goddamn.

Yes and it should be mutal and a bit more intense....

FYI my hubby is pissed as I gather my "typing" last night for 2 hours at 3am kept him up.... He looked asleep to me but he doesn't get it. Thank goodness for my fellow shippers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I don't have anything substantial to say but I just want to be a part of this.

I'm having a panic attack too - but for all the good reasons! Aaaah!

If you look back, the initial posts were "whaaaa?" And "no no no... This can't be happeninig...omg... It's happening!!!"

This is the best place to express your joy, wonder, shock however inarticulate it might be right now.

Then you come back when the shock wears off to talk more!!!

It's a beautiful thing. Now go scare your pets, if you have then.

• Like 3

It's an historic day for all of us shamies.So happy especially for all of you've being waiting

so long for this. 

• Like 7

What a day not to have one of us at the taping! So much to ask... How was the butt slap, how was amy's dress, the eye-coitus, SO MUCH HAPPENED in one episode, I'll be inexplicably happy for days. OMG I wasn't this happy when my husband said it to me the first time. What the hell is wrong with me?!

• Like 4