The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Sheldon explains that the other explanation is that he had an animal inside (an insect or something, I can’t remember I was too in shock) but that since that is not a possibility, he knows that it is love

The best butter-fucking-flies ever.

• Like 4

I've read the taping report three times now, and it still feels unreal, like a dream, or that feeling you get when you've finished reading a long fan fic and you don't really know where you are.

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 6

Me too I have read it 3x... I am still shocked!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

^^ Hey Foreigner.. Ask Sheldon He knows.

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 4

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!!!

The episode is gonna be my favorite. I love it even more than 7.15 and 7.19 combined. 

I can now legitimately say that they are in love. Their love makes me so happy!

• Like 7

this was in story lines for possible fan fiction from muscisnob1971   and now that the ILY is actually out there, i could see this as Sheldon's Christmas gift   :xmascouple:2c61543c09ee2e0d733ce45733b1130c.jpg

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 7

OMG OMG OMG

Been away for a few weeks and this is my first time back on line - WOW what a welcome.  I must admit when I first read the report (which made me late for an appointment because I just had to finish) I was expecting a Bazinga, or an indication that this was perhaps an Amy dream scene, because tbh I did not think we would get an ILY this early - not that I am complaining.  In fact I was so busy thinking about the report I left my bag behind and had to return to get it - making me even later - but who the hell cares.

This episode sounds absolutely flawless and the way the ILY was delivered and received seems to be perfect - tender yet still with a touch of humour - I can not wait to see the actual scene and how Jim and Mayim played it.  Season 8 just gets better, can not think of an episode so far that I am not really looking forward to seeing and this is only episode 7, it makes me wonder how they can improve. 

TBBT starts here in the UK on 23 Oct which will mean that this episode will (I think) be aired a week after my birthday - we only have one episode for the premier here not like two in the USA - a great belated pressie for me.

ETA -Still trying to catch my breath

Edited by ShAmy4eva
  • Like 4

I read the taping report and almost cried! Then I came to this thread and your reactions made me laughed, WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED!!!! 
Can we take a moment to realize that the taping report already sounds freaking amazing, but for sure Mayim and Jim will act a hundred times better, like they always do?!?!!?! 
And the flirty slap on the ass... I keep thinking that this is a inside joke between them. Like, they have fun together remembering the other times he did this and are so comfortable with each other that Sheldon felt free to give one more slap right after telling Amy "I Love You". 

I'm sorry, I'm not making sense, MY HEAD IS SPINNING WITH SHAMY LOVE  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

• Like 8

It's amazing how hearing about other people's panic attacks and butterflies can transfer to our own feels.

Thats true shipping y'all 

• Like 4

OMGGGGG Just read the report! I am sooo excited, how am I supposed to function today. Can I call in sick to work because shamy said ILY :cry:

Also, HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO MADDIIIEE!!! (I hope you like your birthday gift, I had the writers prepare an ILY especially for you...you're welcome :wink: )

If you had a missed Skype call from me.. now you know why...

• Like 1

one last thought before i go.... 

if the SIK managed to have over 4 million views... 

WHAT WILL HIS "I LOVE YOU" GET?????????????????????????????? OMG! OMG! OMG!  and the videos... and the songs...oh my! 

• Like 7