The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Lolz

How long have you be waiting to post that HAHAHA

• Like 2

Wow. I broke a couple of weeks ago and started reading the spoiler thread, but wow...what a thing to come home too! I was there trying to act normal and listen to what my husband was saying, and make lunch, and gave a silent scream as soon as I got in the kitchen! This is amazing - it sounds perfect - like everything we could have wished for!

Happy birthday to Maddie too - it certainly will be now! And eight days to go before it all starts here!

• Like 2

I love this episode. Amy deserves all!!

But I think Sheldon dont want Amy in his room because he was afraid of possibility of sex in that moment...

I think all is just perfect. Sheldon is romantic, He likes or not... hahaha

• Like 8

HOLY SHIT!!!  I swear if they cut out the ILY I'm going to fly to LA and just AAFIOEPAUDJFIEAPUROIM.

• Like 2

Oh and to add to my earlier reaction:

Amy, you precious, precious girl! She played that beautifully, and by played I mean she finally reacted with maturity with regards to Sheldon, their relationship all of it. She was finally honest with him and as soon as she took the pressure off his shoulders, look what happened. They've finally had the talk I needed them to have with regards to love and intimacy. I'm just overwhelmed and so thankful that the writers finally took this couple to heart and gave them what they so desperately needed which was a completely open conversation about their real feelings and issues.

And now I feel like I'm going to cry, what the hell...

I ran out of likes, just want to say that I totally agree. 

• Like 1

I know a lot of shippers were predicting that Sheldon's ILY would slip out by accident or be in some quirky non-ILY format, but I'm so glad that he said the words.  That he knew what Amy wanted to say and was thoughtful enough, man enough, to meet her half way and say it first, omg, so grown up!!!

For some reason I could not sleep last night and logged into chat just before Batman joined.  Now I know why, there was goodness in the universe!  Have read the taping report about 3 times already to make sure that the ILY is still there.  Thought there might be a kiss to end the night, but totally fine that there wasn't.  The most important thing happened - Sheldon admitted his true feelings to Amy (and I love how he equated his butterflies to some animal or insect but knew it couldn't be true).

Waiting for my 2nd line manager (boss's boss) to call me about some stuff he wants to discuss, how am I EVER going to concentrate.

<insert Julie Andrews twirling on the mountain top here>

• Like 8

I just read it for the forth time,my god it is so perfect!

No only do we get an ILY,we get it in perfect circumstances...They are both dressed up and I bet they both look beautiful(just imagine Amy in her tiara having a panic attack)

We also get conformation that Sheldon thinks about sex!!

I call coitus in ep. 23

• Like 7

Its like this taping report is a new fanfic for me....that I will read over and over and over....and then once it airs....watch over and over and over!!!!

And we will see Amy's prom attire I'm sure by Monday in promo pics!!

• Like 7

I just read it for the forth time,my god it is so perfect!

No only do we get an ILY,we get it in perfect circumstances...They are both dressed up and I bet they both look beautiful(just imagine Amy in her tiara having a panic attack)

We also get conformation that Sheldon thinks about sex!!

I call coitus in ep. 23

Nope!! I already called coitus BY S8 finale....twice. Third times a charm, ladies! Coitus for Shamy by S8 finale!!

• Like 3

I'm still team season 9 for coitus. Its a cash-cow for sure (but I could see how based off last nights taping people might want to move that date up)

A passionate make-out session for season 8 for sure and more intimate conversations....

Ditto for me. I still think sex this season is too soon but I would place a hefty bet right now that there will be one hell of a makeout by close of season 8.
  • Like 5

I could read the taping report. I'm still in shock ! It's really real ??? It is not a fan fiction, sure ?! CAN'T WAIT ! So cute !

• Like 2

Yeah,I said ep. 23 because we got the D&D coitus in 6.23 IIRC!

Just imagine season 9 finale,last scene Sheldon says 'Amy I think it's time we had coitus',Amy faints lol.

You mean Season 8 finale, right???

I'm a mess today…I'm so happy but sad I have no one in my RL to share this with.  :icon_cry:

• Like 2

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! OMG I was not expecting this but it is so amazing! I really want to fangirl scream but I'm in my school cafeteria so that would probably be a bad idea

• Like 3

Yes Frankie,I meant season 8

My mind is scattered from all the Shamy feels

Good, because I (er, I mean Sheldon) can't wait that long! 

• Like 2