The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Koops - YES.

and you made me cry.

I'm going to cry like a little girl when I watch this episode. That's the only thing I can say right now.

It's going to hard to me to tell my family that mom is going to need to see this one ALONE.

with a box of Kleenex

and her Sheldon doll

• Like 4

Koops - YES.

and you made me cry.

It's going to hard to me to tell my family that mom is going to need to see this one ALONE.

with a box of Kleenex

and her Sheldon doll

To quote Marina's Shamynian Rhapsody:

"Mamaaaaaa oooohhh ohh ohhhhh

Shamy's going to make me cryyyyy

so go buy me some Kleenex before tomorroooooow

OTP, OTP!"

• Like 5

Koops - YES.

and you made me cry.

with a box of Kleenex

and her Sheldon doll

Yes!! Same here! I won't be able to be calm for this one, not chance.
  • Like 1

Koops - YES.

and you made me cry.

with a box of Kleenex

and her Sheldon doll

Yes, as expected Koops you hit the nail on the head.

Perfection!!!

Batman added the "I am an alien, but still have urge" line in chat as it was forgotten in the report

That's it.  I'm dead.

• Like 7

God I just realized that no matter what version of the hug they show next week I will be squealing like a lunatic knowing what I know now!

• Like 6

God I just realized that no matter what version of the hug they show next week I will be squealing like a lunatic knowing what I know now!

true, now the hug doesn't matter as we got ILY and a smack on the ass!!!!

• Like 3

I swear Penny's reaction to that line will literally be the entire fandoms reaction!

I mean if Penny reacts that way...what will we do...LOL

Batman added the "I am an alien, but still have urge" line in chat as it was forgotten in the report

Quick, what's the number for 911?!

No gonna lie, I had to take Pepto this morning and I didn't even use the cup.

• Like 8

Quick, what's the number for 911?!

No gonna lie, I had to take Pepto this morning and I didn't even use the cup.

the word urges leaving his mouth.....Jaw dropping!!! 

• Like 3

I think theres definitely going to be a wedding before the series is over. They're really speeding up the time table.

or an engagement of some sort.....A conversation about their future will occur at some point (I think in early season 9 once Lenny's wedding planning goes into full swing).  Both will begin to think about where they are headed. 

• Like 3

or an engagement of some sort.....A conversation about their future will occur at some point (I think in early season 9 once Lenny's wedding planning goes into full swing). Both will begin to think about where they are headed.

I can totally see that happening now. I couldn't picture it before but all bets are off now.
  • Like 2

I can't stop thinking about Shamy this morning. It's sad that no one of my close friends is in the fandom and could understand why I'm so happy because these fictional characters admitted their love for each other. 

It's so great to be in love, to be sure that the other person feels the same way. Today, I just closed my eyes and remembered this sensation, it gives a peace. Oh, the butterflies in Sheldon's stomach, now we all know he was feeling it while those cute looks between them in 8x03. And he desires her! Do you remember how it is to wanna kiss and hug someone so badly? Imagine all the times Sheldon thought about the date night kisses before sleep? That's all canon for me, nobody can take that away hahahaha 

yea, what makes it even more special.....Its first love for both of them....True butterflies and all.  Think back to your first love, how giddy you were, how excited, etc.  They are stunted teens in a way and thats so loveable to me!!!  And to each have found mutal love in each other that neither has experienced before....amazing (and that is why I ship them...they are so different than the standard TV couples)

I can totally see that happening now. I couldn't picture it before but all bets are off now.

imagine in a warped world if they actually progressed further to the altar than Lenny....Doubt this would happen...but just saying.....

• Like 5