The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Just to let you now - 

I am still dead

Such A Hag Ghost

Look familiar  Kerrycec03?   :cool:

imagine if we actually watched this episode together Hag.....OMG!!  We'd both be so black & blue...oooh la la...LOL

• Like 1

To quote Marina's Shamynian Rhapsody:

"Mamaaaaaa oooohhh ohh ohhhhh

Shamy's going to make me cryyyyy

so go buy me some Kleenex before tomorroooooow

OTP, OTP!"

Finally, taping time has come

Sends shivers down my spine
When I think about Shamy

Goodbye, everybody, I've got feelings
Gonna lie down on the floor and cry for years

Shamynian Rhapsody had never been so accurate before.  :cry:
  • Like 2

Hello!

Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum. 

I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS or more detail into the scenes before work. I was in shock last night with Sheldon, so my memory of the exact lines is still pretty much in shock with every scene. It was adorable. 

Just one thing. The I love you is Sheldon. It was perfect in my opinion because once he analyzes, he knows and says it. It looks like he had been thinking about this for a long time because he mentioned that the other option was having some kind of worm/insect (I still can't remember) inside of him but that he knew it was love. Not the other possibility. It's a big moment because you are expecting Amy to say it but then he just answers without her saying anything "I love you too". It was perfect. It was Sheldon. I couldn't love those two any more. Amy went into a panic attack and I think the whole audience did as well (I for sure did). 

I know I'm a hard core Lenny but I love Shamy as well so I hope I can come in here and discuss them as the seasons bring us more moments. 

Aw shit. It's raining on my face.

Thank you soooo much for all the info!

• Like 3

Batman, you are wonderful. I hope you continue to discuss and share your thoughts on Shany here! Thanks so much for all you've done.

• Like 8

First of all...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD HE TOLD HER HE LOVES HER!!!!!!!!

Ahem...okay. I'm fine now (not really).

Anyway, some of you have already said some of the things I've been thinking since I woke up to fangirl texts from otakuandfangirl at 1:30 this morning. For one, I can't stop thinking about the ILY scene. SO perfect. Like others have said, I love that they take the pressure off each other and that makes Sheldon able to voice how he feels. I kept re-reading the taping report trying to understand how his comments about the alien mating was confirmation that he has urges, and then I saw Kerry's post about how batman mentioned him saying he has urges in chat, and that made my head explode. PLEASE tell me that's for real!! OMG!

I think we've all known for a while now that they love each other, but to have that total confirmation, AND for Sheldon to have confirmed he does have urges?? This is epic.

As boys3allc pointed out, ever since reading the taping report, I've had this strong feeling that it isn't about Sheldon not being interested anymore, but about him being scared. He really does put a lot of pressure on himself, and I'm so glad that Amy has now taken it off because I really do think this will be the catalyst that will move them forward. I'm still thinking end of season 9 for coitus at the earliest, because the writers are going to want to stretch that out for as long as possible. But it's coming for sure!

It's so amusing how many of us were predicting an ILY this season and then trying to figure out how it might happen, and none of us were correct, but it was AWESOME how they did it, and very in character. I was figuring it wouldn't happen until Valentines Day. This is MUCH earlier than expected. So now I'm wondering what the big Valentine's Day moment will be. Hopefully a passionate kiss or something.

Also, even though we didn't get to see it, I think it's safe to assume that Shamy danced. It WAS prom after all, and Sheldon was determined to fulfill all the social protocols that go along with that. The needy baby, greedy baby in me wishes we could have seen them dance, but hell, I am NOT complaining!

I don't think most people were expecting an ILY this soon. Hell, The most I was expecting was a Shamy dance! THIS?!? No way......

I need to get out of this forsaken workplace today, I can't think straight. Not to mention, waking up at 4am to check for the taping report and wake up Shamy Shipper.

Edited by otakuandfangirl
  • Like 7

I agree with marina except for the fact that they'd been broken. I wouldn't go that far. I just think that during season 6 and 7, the writers decided to focus on a problem : Amy's need of intimacy ( that she sadly thought was only accessible throught sex) and Sheldon dealing with his fear of change, rather that showing us the whole relationship. They just pointed out the frustration. They were together because, thankfully, their relationship isn't resumed to that. Yes they had a problem but they were not broken. I'm convinced they still had pleasure being together, playing without talking like a duo of genius toddler is.

agreed!!  They weren't broken, but they weren't on the same page with things.  Its amazing in one episode things got a bit more equal.  

And the growth on both their parts...And how from the start of this season the progress we've seen....its huge. 

• Like 5

I read this in a TOTALLY different way...   :icon_twisted:  :spiteful:

HAHA!  ok....we know he has urges....we get it.....freudian slip??? LOL

• Like 4

I don't know what's happening!! I thought I came here to read a Taping Report, but I think I'm dreaming or something, because I'm pretty sure I just read that Sheldon told Amy he loves her. 

• Like 6

Hello!

Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum. 

I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS or more detail into the scenes before work. I was in shock last night with Sheldon, so my memory of the exact lines is still pretty much in shock with every scene. It was adorable. 

Just one thing. The I love you is Sheldon. It was perfect in my opinion because once he analyzes, he knows and says it. It looks like he had been thinking about this for a long time because he mentioned that the other option was having some kind of worm/insect (I still can't remember) inside of him but that he knew it was love. Not the other possibility. It's a big moment because you are expecting Amy to say it but then he just answers without her saying anything "I love you too". It was perfect. It was Sheldon. I couldn't love those two any more. Amy went into a panic attack and I think the whole audience did as well (I for sure did). 

I know I'm a hard core Lenny but I love Shamy as well so I hope I can come in here and discuss them as the seasons bring us more moments. 

You did a great job yesterday! I just wanna hug you and fangirl together! hahahahaa 

• Like 3