[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

The more I think about the big scene, the more I love the fact that he swats her bottom.  It's flirty and affectionate, and also speaks to a comfortability or intimacy between them.  It's also a sweet and funny way to end the scene.

"he swats her bottom" ... this part is genial! Also because Sheldon is not drunk and he is aware of his actions, and then is so beautiful that Sheldon succeeds in telling to Amy ILV  for first! To me it was important that Sheldon anticipated Amy in such a meaningful declaration, Amy deserves so much love from him!  :tender:
  • Like 1

When people say "I love you", most of  the time they've had sex. Or had a heavy make-out session. Or even gone to second-base. Shamy hasn't done any of these things (that we know of) and they still say they love each other. OH GAWSH. They're so emotionally close and special and loved up. I love them so much! :')

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 8

And they still have so many more milestones to reach too!!

• Moving in together. I cannot wait to see how the comedy plays out.
  • Meeting each other's families (in person)!! Amy and Meemaw, come on!!
  • More hugging!! Sheldon initiated hug!
  • Second base, arousal, sexy stuff, coitus. (All this can take its time, I'm in no rush to see that.)
  • Proposal! Marriage!!
  • Talking of having kids?? (I don't think they will have kids in the show, but maybe they do in a potential flash-forwards?)

Like there is so much more I've missing out on, and I can't wait for more communication. Season 8 has been so good to us so far. Wow!

And goddamn, I need to see more cuddling. That's just... I love the idea of them cuddling.
Like, on the couch, Sheldon's arms wrapped around Amy's waist, her back to his chest. Gaaaaaawsh. :wub:

• Like 2

So I wasn't dreaming that?

LOL I literally had the same reaction this morning. I woke up and I went "..." And then A Moment Like This was still stuck in my head from yesterday and I knew it was real. LOL

• Like 8

I always loved the song "All of Me" by John Legend... It always made me think of Shamy but playing it last night now that ILYs are out there made it even more special!!

Aww the feels continue!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Apart from the ily declaration I really like the bit where he says

"Just because i love you, doesnt mean you can go in my room"

He basically reinforced his declaration that he loves her :)

Yea next will be her actually saying it back. But he didn't retract it. So like everyone said, when Sheldon has a feeling he knows it.

• Like 5

LOL I literally had the same reaction this morning. I woke up and I went "..." And then A Moment Like This was still stuck in my head from yesterday and I knew it was real. LOL

Lmao Me too! I woke up this morning and re-checked my phone to be sure I hadn't imagined the whole thing. It's like my brain just can't compute it and it keeps waiting for the Bazinga to come.
  • Like 1

I always loved the song "All of Me" by John Legend... It always made me think of Shamy but playing it last night now that ILYs are out there made it even more special!!

Aww the feels continue!!!!

Ok now I have to listen... and not the Tiësto version

I wanna read the taping report again, but I fear that if I read it too many times, I may become sensitized to it, and it won't feel as big.

Which is frigging ridiculous because Sheldon told Amy he loves her. How can I become sensitized?

I just remember watching the SIK and being overwhelmed, but after the 20th watch or so, I was like, "Okay, I'm calmer now."
I don't wanna become calmer. I like feeling this way.

• Like 5

Sheldon has not said Bazinga since season 5 I think?

I believe the last time was when Sheldon jumped out of the couch dressed as a zombie to get even with Leonard. "Bazinga punk, now we're even!" I miss it. 

• Like 1