The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Can you imagine Mary Cooper's reaction when she finds out that Sheldon has told Amy he loves her?  

Probably something along the lines of "what do you know, there really is a lock for every key" or "Don't tell me prayer doesn't work" :)

• Like 6

Probably something along the lines of "what do you know, there really is a lock for every key" or "Don't tell me prayer doesn't work" :)

I think she would be more proud of him for that than for his scientific achievements.

• Like 9

"well, hallelujah! next up: you marry that girl!"

"mOOOM"

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 8

Welcome, Laura!, where are you from?

5 x 23 is (for me) one of the biggest SHAMY episodes. Sheldon/Leonard conversation during 3D Chess is adorable!

I want them doing the same in their golden years!

Thanks! I'm from Spain, so I'm sorry if my English is not so good...

• Like 2

Sheldon: And you haven’t fallen hopelessly in love with me?

Amy: Don’t be absurd. I find the notion of romantic love to be an unnecessary cultural construct that adds no value to human relationships.

Sheldon: Amy Farrah Fowler, that’s the most pragmatic thing anyone has ever said to me.

n510282f8d8e74.gif

Looks like you're attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis

was this dialogue exactly 4 years ago?????? 

Lolz

he has said the 'L' word to Penny and Leonard. why would it be so strange to hear  him saying it to the person he cares about??? all in due time. 

i never thought that Sheldon was an emotionless freak ( a robot so to speak). he had his quirks, sure. he refused to give into his baser urges, sure. he didn't believe in romance(so he thought- but he has done quite a few romantic things without even realizing it), sure. but that doesn't mean that when the RIGHT person came along he wouldn't eventually change his ways. It doesn't mean he would be incapable of saying 'i love you'. that's why i said "i beg to differ" ! HE HAS A SOFT SPOT ( and not just on his couch) BUT ONLY AMY COULD HELP HIM BRING IT OUT because she is the one he truly cares about and has for quite some time now.  :shy: 

of course.. we all know the truth  :wub:  ( yes, i'm still giddy... no, still can't believe it... seems like a fan fiction story that i can't wait to see how it plays out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 6

was this dialogue exactly 4 years ago??????

Almost! S4 E5, air date Oct. 21st 2010... so pretty much!
  • Like 1

i did..but then my mind went into fan fic mode and started thinking about all the good stuff we aren't seeing on the screen and got depressed :(

( he probably had his hand on her back, her arms around his neck... maybe he whispered 'you look beautiful tonight, Amy'. Then he took her to a corner of the roof to chat and gave her a sweet peck on the cheek..Amy was still stunned..all she could do was grin...)

yeap, fan fiction mode i tell ya!

OMG STOP!! FEELS OVERLOAD!! If I'm not careful I'll die of feels again
  • Like 1

Crying about this because he wasn't wrong

tumblr_ly2rkk8V6X1qmgu7zo2_250.gif

Actually Sheldon didn't really say that. That whole episode was Leonard's imagination. Everything that everybody said in that episode was what Leonard imagined happening.

Episode 5:13. The Recombination Hypothesis.

• Like 1

I told Kazzie that he had her slammed up against the brick wall with his tongue jammed down her throat....

LOL

Hahaha! Omg not yet but eventually
  • Like 2

he has said the 'L' word to Penny and Leonard. why would it be so strange to hear  him saying it to the person he cares about??? all in due time. 

i never thought that Sheldon was an emotionless freak ( a robot so to speak). he had his quirks, sure. he refused to give into his baser urges, sure. he didn't believe in romance(so he thought- but he has done quite a few romantic things without even realizing it), sure. but that doesn't mean that when the RIGHT person came along he wouldn't eventually change his ways. It doesn't mean he would be incapable of saying 'i love you'. that's why i said "i beg to differ" ! HE HAS A SOFT SPOT ( and not just on his couch) BUT ONLY AMY COULD HELP HIM BRING IT OUT because she is the one he truly cares about and has for quite some time now.  :shy: 

of course.. we all know the truth  :wub:  ( yes, i'm still giddy... no, still can't believe it... seems like a fan fiction story that i can't wait to see how it plays out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And a hard spot, too.  Yes, I had to go there.

I am still smiling and thinking about 3 days later. 

• Like 8

I told Kazzie that he had her slammed up against the brick wall with his tongue jammed down her throat....

LOL

Yup! And I was trying to work at the time....

• Like 8

Hahaha! Omg not yet but eventually

HAHA!  agreed...Not yet....but it will get there at some point.....and when it does "oh howdy"....

• Like 1

The psychic did say if he gave himself to her, everything will come together.

I was just going type this. LOL.

This will be the beginning of everything falling into place for Sheldon and Amy. One day he'll say to himself, "it wasn't Malarkey after all." LOL

• Like 5

wow!!!! how things change ( in just 4 long torturous years  :icon_cheesygrin: )

Or, as Sheldon would put it, "It's only been 4 years!" :p

• Like 5

Welcome to the Shamydom, Laura and Geegor!! :)

The couches are comfy and there are always snacks in the fridge.  Make yourselves at home.

Mi forum es su forum! :p

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2

Welcome to the Shamydom, Laura and Geegor!! :)

The couches are comfy and there are always snacks in the fridge.  Make yourselves at home.

Mi forum es su forum! :p

Thank you phantagrae! And omg my sister is called Laura that is so weird! Haha
  • Like 1