The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Noooooo I can't wait an extra week! Why does the wait have to be so long when something amazing is coming?

Don't worry, it's only because:

"The best is yet to come

I know, you know

That we've only just begun

Throught the highs and lows

And how can I live without you?

You're such a part of me

And you've always been the one

Keeping me forever young

And the best is yet to come"

Well I think the timeline is different for when he fell in love with her vs when he realized it.

Technically I think he's loved her without realizing it since middle of season 6.

I just noticed a slightly different Shamy season 6 vs. season 7.

Now when he realized it... Probably around SIK time but he wasn't prepared to admit that.

He was confirmed with it by the psychic.

Now on his journey he did have time to think and obviously one big thought was Amy. He knew from the moment he saw her again that he did love her but the moment just wasn't right for him to say it. All season so far he has been committed to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I have to ask what do you mean by 'sik'?

Assuming that 8x07 will be the Halloween episode, can we hope to see the Shamy wearing couples customes? Yeah, I know, too much. We'll have the Prom episode on 11/06, but a girl can dream!

The Prom Episode is 8.07. The one taping on Tuesday that could air on 10/30 is 8.08

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

On this topic of when Sheldon first started loving Amy, I think that it would be way too hard to pinpoint. In real life, many people don't know at what exact moment they fell in love. It's kind of more of a process. Having said that, I do think that Sheldon has loved Amy for quite some time, but hasn't been ready or willing to admit it to himself until recently. It's clear he's been enamored with her ever since he met her, and his feelings have just continued to get stronger as time has gone by. As Jim said, Sheldon probably realized he needed and wanted her in his life, but he didn't quite know why that was. I think personally that the kiss on the train was probably the catalyst that really got him thinking about and realizing his feelings. And it's funny, but for the first time I find myself able to say "thank God for his sabbatical."

• Like 9

if anyone is interested... read through the thread:

How Do You See/wish The Shamy Ily's Happen?

... just read through WHAT we thought last week and the week before!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going through it now.... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 5

Waiting for the ILY...

giphy.gif

I laughed hard... like out loud. So accurate. 

• Like 1

Many of us have already pointed out that Sheldon prepared for the mating ritual after prom but he got a panic attack after seeing Amy in her dress, so no more "we have only been dating for 3 years", right? He might think it's about time to have coitus with her but he wasn't ready. They should give us a passionate kiss or make-out session before the coitus happens.

What do you guys think will be another step after ILY? 

Sorry, I just want some topics to discuss in order to make time go faster. Someone please suggest me a fanfic to read during this long waiting. 

• Like 1

Many of us have already pointed out that Sheldon prepared for the mating ritual after prom but he got a panic attack after seeing Amy in her dress, so no more "we have only been dating for 3 years", right? He might think it's about time to have coitus with her but he wasn't ready. They should give us a passionate kiss or make-out session before the coitus happens.

What do you guys think will be another step after ILY?

Sorry, I just want some topics to discuss in order to make time go faster. Someone please suggest me a fanfic to read during this long waiting.

that's an interesting idea, that we might get a kiss or something else this episode they're about to film to suggest sheldon's making an effort to get more comfortable being physical with amy

And I'd suggest reading the gamete indeterminancy if you haven't already

Edited by Tomasina
  • Like 1

HkkIvZp.gif

Sorry, didn't know how to make this gif show up but I thought it was appropriate. Haha. EDIT... nevermind. Got it.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 6

What would be the next step? Hmmmm....

1) Sleeping together in a platonic way / sharing a room

2) French kissing

3) Second base

4) Official meeting of each other's family

5) Amy's ILY ( we didn't have it, I want to hear it pleaaaaaase )

6) exchanging keys ( but no moving in before coitus pleaaaaaaaase )

The numbers do not indicate any préférences, I'm OK with anything above, even if it seems to be a bit too early for " second base " , but I guess that touching is going to be easier for Sheldon than exchanging saliva...

• Like 8

I can't remember who it was that said it now, but just wanted to say how much I agree with someone who predicted Mary's reaction:

'Don't tell me prayer doesn't work!'

She probably enlisted the support of her church group in this endeavour as soon as she came home after the 25 cats!

I imagine if he is getting more interested in being more intimate with Amy, he would be doing some research

Of course he would - Sheldon Cooper is not merely OK at anything once he decides it's worth doing...

• Like 5

I'd like Amy to teach Sheldon to drive, she's the only one with enough patience to do it

Yeah me too. I bet she will at some point.

Would be funny to watch too

Edited by mary-anne12
  • Like 2

My little plot bunny is for Mary Cooper to see the two of them together.  The last time we saw her weigh in, they weren't a couple yet and Mary just asked, "If you don't mind a mother prying, how are things with you and your friend Amy?"  She was rooting for them, and I want to see how pleased she is with the progress she has made.  I'm sure she knows some of the milestones, but I want her to see it.  I know it won't happen anytime soon since Laurie has a show now.

• Like 5