The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Yes yes yes! X'D

Also unrelated: i was thinking during work about how we're gonna hear a 2nd proposal, and i think we're all assuming it'll be ragemily, right? But what if it is shamy..? Like Sheldon's going over the R.A. with amy and as they do they discuss the future. Marriage comes up and Sheldon says something like "not right now but how about in 2 years?" and amy's like "did you just propose?" Sheldon replies "I suppose i

did" just.... or is that too fan ficy?

I LOVE it. There is no such thing as too fan ficy
  • Like 2

By Physical Intimacy i meant Coitus. Of course the actors get emotionally invested. I was more refering generally about specific dialogue as it relates to the characters. That sometimes emotions needs to be taken out of it, its still their jobs. Shamy havent kissed this season? Unless someone can correct me. Just saying Sheldon being all conventional and kissing reguarly is never going to be a natural thing for him or Amy. So its small steps, but as you were status quo and all.

• Like 1

Is the prom episode really just delayed a week, or it there a possibility that it could be delayed more? I mean, most real proms are in the spring. I'm freaking out a little here  :icon_cry:

• Like 1

Is the prom episode really just delayed a week, or it there a possibility that it could be delayed more? I mean, most real proms are in the spring. I'm freaking out a little here  :icon_cry:

Just a week :) It is a fake prom not a real one

• Like 2

By Physical Intimacy i meant Coitus. Of course the actors get emotionally invested. I was more refering generally about specific dialogue as it relates to the characters. That sometimes emotions needs to be taken out of it, its still their jobs. Shamy havent kissed this season? Unless someone can correct me. Just saying Sheldon being all conventional and kissing reguarly is never going to be a natural thing for him or Amy. So its small steps, but as you were status quo and all.

They have been kissing off screen according to leonard

• Like 6

I've been wondering the same thing. I mean, we're not going to have to wait til spring, but sweeps goes til almost the end of November. Tensor said it goes through the 26th (which is odd, because that's a Wednesday). I really hope we don't have to wait that long!!!

Who's in charge of making a gif of the hug?  I don't know how.

Who's in charge of making a gif of the hug? I don't know how.

heck, I don't even have an icon. If there's a good how-to or there on how to make them is love it off someone could point me in the right direction.
  • Like 1

Mermaids reproducing is a very interesting topic to ponder about by a man who's disgusted by human births and likes swordfishes and hammarhead sharks.

• Like 9

Mayim giving clues about an episode in her kveller blog!!!

I'm thinking she wrote this last week and is talking about the prom episode and not tomorrow's taping.

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 2

Ooh it's not much but it's about Prom. Fancy eye shadow and wavy hair, yes!!!!!

Awww she probably will look so pretty!!!

Now the butterflies are back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Was that last week's episode or the week before where Sheldon mention mermaids? It's driving me nuts. Haha.

• Like 1

Was that last week's episode or the week before where Sheldon mention mermaids? It's driving me nuts. Haha.

tonight's episode

What Mayim says on her blog

"The season for growth is here. Regeneration, too. Renewal perhaps. Maybe even something revelatory.

You never know."

Okay I know it's meant to be about the season as in "Fall", but considering what season 8 of TBBT has given us so far in terms of Sheldon's character growth and Shamy development, I thought it was interesting ;)

I want to read Mayim's blog!!Link pelase??

Right here ;)

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 5

This Season seem to be The Season of Growth for all the Characters even Raj, Howard, Bernadette in a small way, But for Shamy and Lenny especially. I knew from Episode 1 this was going to be a Interesting Season with lot of Characters Development and Growth and Changes. They all seem a little different this Season compared to the end of last Season.

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 7