The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I don't think that is true of Molaro.  I believe mentioned in an article that the train kiss is his favorite TBBT moment.  That wouldn't be the case if he didn't like Amy.

• Like 5

Why am I not surprised with them removing the hug? Oh, TBBT writers/creators. Boo.

Edited by AndyRenee
  • Like 1

Someone needs to go to England and talk Kazzie off of a ledge.....She's losing her everlovin' mind on Twitter!

• Like 1

I rather them remove the hug than go with the first take that was described.  It does suck we don't get to see it, but we are getting something much better than an awkward hug.  

• Like 5

Someone needs to go to England and talk Kazzie off of a ledge.....She's losing her everlovin' mind on Twitter!

And someone in LA help Michy. Now Prom Ruined. But ILY in the Prom Episode will make up for it! 

Saw the ep and it didn't bother me at all. Idk why people are freaking out so much.....In about 2 weeks or so this place will be flooded from all the tears of happiness....

• Like 5

I just watched it too,why did they cut it??First they delay the ILY,now this...

tumblr_lyk5qevpoJ1qg5vm3o1_500.gif

I don't think the Prom (ILY) Episodes was ever delayed in the first place to be honest., I think it was being planned for it to air on 11/6 we all kind of just assume it would air on 10/30 obviously. 

OMG how did Michy get ruined for Prom??? That's the worst!! I already feel so bad for the few who were ruined for it. :(

Did someone spoile the Episode for her? Because as of Friday she was not reading any Spoilers and did not want to be spoiled. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

Did someone spoiler the Episode for her? Because as of Friday she was not reading any Spoilers and did not want to be spoiled. 

Hmm :/ I know a lot of us are being careful on Twitter for her benefit. Maybe someone she follows didn't get the memo? Sad. Hopefully she cheers up when she sees it.

Hmm :/ I know a lot of us are being careful on Twitter for her benefit. Maybe someone she follows didn't get the memo? Sad. Hopefully she cheers up when she sees it.

I think someone may have.. Hope she cheered up  too. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

The episode was fine, but now here's hoping something good will happen tomorrow in the taping report.

If not, we still have the ILY, and what'll follow in the episodes after that.

• Like 5

I understand some people's upset over the lack of the hug, but if you look at this from an outsider's view (casual fan versus avid viewer fan), Shamy is progressing massively regardless if they kept the hug or not.

I have shipped couples that weren't canon (or worse, so close to canon that they might as well be, but the writers weren't brave enough to do anything with the buttload of potential they laid out for these ships) and from what I can see, Shamy are worth shipping every part of. Surely the only reason to quit watching was if they broke them up and never had them together again.

But that's not happening. One lack of hug shouldn't be a reason to feel totally disheartened, I think, because 1/ We'll get the ILY. 2/ Just because the hug didn't happen now, doesn't mean it won't happen later. 3/ The stuff we haven't gotten yet to the stuff we have gotten is overwhelming in number comparison. We've still got so much goodness to see, stuff that hasn't even been written yet.

Despite a lack of a hug, Shamy, a canon paring, are progressing, even slowly. It's only upwards from here. Don't let yourselves become disheartened. Shamy is strong, and will keep going on and on.

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 5

I do remember the other moment I thought was sweet was when everyone started mocking Raj and sheldon for thinking they could handle working in a mine, amy was the only one who didn't join in. I don't think she was down there because she was tagging along. I think they both wanted her there because they could count on her

• Like 6

Plus, looking forward, when Raj asks if amy is the problem sheldon worries about and he emphatically says no, we know it's because he's come to terms with how he feels about her, even if he doesn't know what to do about it yet

• Like 6

Honestly, I'm fine with the fact that they took it out. Now that I've seen the whole episode, it actually would have seemed weird and out of place in that context. I don't know, the tone of the scene just worked better without it. As much as I thought I wanted that hug in there, now that i've watched the episode, it just didn't belong there. I want a real hug or a kiss instead. Maybe we'll get that tomorrow, maybe not. So long as they don't mess with Prom i'll live.

If they do mess with Prom though, the editing team had better run for their lives cause i'll be in a very stabby mood.

Agree 100%. I think it was still a sweet episode for our Sheldon (50% of our ship guys). Him admitting all those fears to Raj was HUGE. And that part I loved. I really felt for him.

And I agree that the hug wasn't needed. Would it have been nice sure, but it was necessary.

Plus as Shamy shippers we have been really spoiled while Lenny did deserve an episode like this. They can't all be Shamy heavy.

And we know Prom is coming. That will be epic (and I don't think that will be as edited lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6