[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I have nerves about something like this BUT it would be too been there, done that for me.

And I really think he was perfectly ok with the SIK until his friends pointed out how much he's changed because of her.  This situation is different than the SIK....the SIK was unexpected.  The whole prom conversation was putting his fears/struggles with loving her and wanting to make her happy....vs. his own "urges" and how he knows that would ultimately make her happy and not being able to do that. 

In addition, he has come back from the train trip really embracing change....and confessing his love for her is a huge step.  I don't think the writers will back-track it.  I also don't know if this piece of information about their relationship will be a huge plot point in the following episode.  Not sure, but we will see.

I am more looking forward to see where together as a couple Shamy goes from here.  Will his job start to fall into place, will they begin to get more physical now that his internal pressure is at bay, will they begin to discuss the bigger issues of their future together (although no moving in talk YET).....who knows....

I just so love this couple.  They are so like nothing we've ever seen.  Its a beautiful story of first love occuring in adulthood.  They are experiencing every first together.  How many people can say that.  First relationship, first kiss, first ILYs, they are soulmates. 

A little late, I want to say I agree completely. It would be illogical if the writers make him to take a step back after show us his growing up. He is more conscious about his feelings and accepts it.

Hi folks! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register in light of recent events...  :girlinlove: 

The ILY coming so early in Season 8 really makes me hopeful that my idea for the series finale isn't too far-fetched after all.  I can totally envision Shamy coitus happening as the Season 9 finale, perhaps even as a will-they-won't-they cliffhanger, leading into an unexpected Shamy pregnancy in Season 10.  There's just so many opportunities for comedy in that:

-Sheldon freaking out when he finds out, only to accept it and admit that he has superior genetic material (*ahem*) and that he should have expected that such an event could occur

-Telling their respective mothers and Meemaw.  Hopefully involving a trip to Texas and perhaps even a scenario in which Sheldon shows how much he's grown by defending his and Amy's decision to raise the baby if/when his mother expresses doubt that he's ready

-Sheldon obsessing over every detail of Amy's daily routine while trying to do what's best for the baby, driving her - and everyone else - crazy. Would result in her moving in if she hasn't already by then.

-Amy having late-night cravings and the like.  Sheldon making Leonard and Penny drive him around in the middle of the night.

-A little more far-out, but: The guys make insensitive comments about pregnancy or claim men would be able to handle it better; the girls make them all wear "empathy bellies" for a day to see what it's like.  (I can just imagine the four of them walking into work like that...heehee)

-A baby shower with super geeky gifts from the guys.

-Leonard talking about babies to Penny.  Penny freaking out.  Of course.

-And finally, the baby being born in the finale, bringing a new "homo novus" into the world.  Sheldon is surprisingly totally calm throughout the process and has a really sweet moment talking to his newborn child.  Penny and Leonard reconcile over whatever they've currently been having issues with (lol) to bring their story to a happy ending as well.  

[Really, though, no matter what specifically ends up happening, I would love for there to be a baby born in the final episode.  It would launch one of the couples into a new stage of their life without the cast (or the audience, lol) having to put up with a baby on the set for multiple episodes.]

There is one or two fanfictions that you should like if you had not already read it. :)

• Like 1

I don't think Sheldon should move out, it is his apartment, not Leonard's. Would be better if Amy moves in Sheldon's apartment, Leonard lives with Penny(he's actually there most of the time). But I don't know how all Leonard's comics and stuff like that would fit in her room. Anyway, I prefer Sheldon to stay at his own apartment and nobody drives him out. It'd be not fair.

Edited by Susanna Sharanova
  • Like 4

I don't think Sheldon should move out, it is his apartment, not Leonard's. Would be better if Amy moves in Sheldon's apartment, Leonard lives with Penny(he's actually there most of the time). But I don't know how all Leonard's comics and stuff like that would fit in her room. Anyway, I prefer Sheldon to stay at his own apartment and nobody drives him out. It'd be not fair.

And Sheldon lived there first and his name on the lease.

Sheldon could kick Leonard if he wanted too (of course he won't) but Leonard can't kick Sheldon out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 5

How does everyone see the living arrangements if/when Amy moves in?
Do you see Amy getting her own room (I do) but sleeping beside Sheldon anyway?

Or do you see Amy immediately just sleeping beside Sheldon, and they use Leonard's old room as a spare/storage room?

Or do you see Amy just having Leonard's old room, and she stays there until Sheldon's okay with sharing his bed with her?
Do you think Sheldon will be okay with sleeping beside Amy before they move in together?

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy

For one, I see Amy sleeping w/ Sheldon from the start. I think that's one of the reasons he won't let her move in yet. He wants her there as his girlfriend/lover, not a roommate. And he's not ready for that yet so she's not living there until he is.

As for Leonard's room....I don't know. Depends on what the writers want to do with Shamy coitus. This is why I think it will happen this season (later half or finale) because there's too much comedy to explore AFTER they have sex and there's a ton of ways the writers can go about it. And after this season, only two more to do it in. Not very much time really with three other couples and other stories (Howard's dad) to explore.

Will the gang find out right away or will Shamy try to hide it from them?

How will the gang and Shamy act once its out in the open?

Plus you have to include the call back of 4:1 when this convo took place:

Penny: You don't even like people touching you. How are you going to have sex?

Sheldon: Why on earth would we have sex?

Penny: Oh, honey, did your mom not have the talk with you? You know, when your private parts started growing?

Sheldon: I'm quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce, which is messy, unsanitary, and based on living next to you for three years, involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity.

Penny: Oh, God.

Sheldon: Yes, exactly.

After Penny finds out and hears them, she knocks on his door with a huge smile on her face...

Penny: Hey, Sheldon. Do you understand now why sex involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity?

We see Sheldon sigh and look at Amy. "She's never going to let me live that down now."

I love catching up on this thread! I'll have to wait till I'm home to read it all, but I am so glad it's the 6th of November! 

Someone get the countdown clock ready, we have an I love you to get ready for, people. A mass party should do it..... I'll bring the cake!

• Like 3

All SHAMY romantic things took place in their intimacy, except the "AMY,will you be my girlfriend?" and( parcially) the train sik.

But the first AIK, the cuddle, the hugs, the RA, the Emergency contact, the "I like you", the almost kiss, the table quarrell, the" I love you too", the best coitus eyes, the second SIK, were without any witness.

.I hope their first time will be special and intimate,  a sweet moment only for for both of them,  without mockeries  from the others, specially from Lenny. A tender and a lovely moment, just for them! NO SPIES, please!

• Like 5

Plus you have to include the call back of 4:1 when this convo took place:

Penny: You don't even like people touching you. How are you going to have sex?

Sheldon: Why on earth would we have sex?

Penny: Oh, honey, did your mom not have the talk with you? You know, when your private parts started growing?

Sheldon: I'm quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce, which is messy, unsanitary, and based on living next to you for three years, involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity.

Penny: Oh, God.

Sheldon: Yes, exactly.

After Penny finds out and hears them, she knocks on his door with a huge smile on her face...

Penny: Hey, Sheldon. Do you understand now why sex involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity?

We see Sheldon sigh and look at Amy. "She's never going to let me live that down now."

Lol that would be perfect

I also think when they move in together they will share a bed, not necessarily having coitus yet but sharing the bed and cuddling.

I've also had this idea a while ago that I was gonna make into a fanfic but didn't: Amy has been staying at Sheldon's apartment a few days of the week for a couple of weeks but he doesn't really realize they're "living together" and Leonard points it out to him (like Sheldon did about dr Stephanie) and tells Sheldon by his definition he had in that roommate agreement clause he and Amy are living together. So after that Sheldon starts thinking about it and he starts seeing all these changes like Amy has a bunch of clothes in his closet and he no longer has Star Wars sheets but regular sheets and there is a quilt on the bed. Then Sheldon calls Amy and says he wants to talk about their living arrangements. Amy comes over and thinks he's gonna freak out about it but then he tells her about his conversation with Leonard and she thinks he's gonna say she can't stay there at all anymore but then he wants her to move in fully.

• Like 6

I think Sheldon would realise Amy moving in her stuff though. Especially if his bedsheets were changed. But I like the idea of Amy staying around more often that Sheldon comes to realise "She may as well have moved in..."

Well yeah he like might notice that some of her stuff is there but I think he would be kinda to stubborn to admit she's moved in like the whole she a girl whose my friend but not my girlfriend thing

• Like 2

OK just to make everyone's day, Prom can be confirmed as airing on November 6th. Two different cable guides in my area are now listing it there and so is the official CBS schedule on their website.

So...

13days 13hrs and 31mins to go!!

Hehehehehe, Caffine, you know the broadcast schedule thread has showed that since Monday.

All SHAMY romantic things took place in their intimacy, except the "AMY,will you be my girlfriend?" and( parcially) the train sik.

But the first AIK, the cuddle, the hugs, the RA, the Emergency contact, the "I like you", the almost kiss, the table quarrell, the" I love you too", the best coitus eyes, the second SIK, were without any witness.

.I hope their first time will be special and intimate,  a sweet moment only for for both of them,  without mockeries  from the others, specially from Lenny. A tender and a lovely moment, just for them! NO SPIES, please!

Yes, but only at first! I totally want them to get busted at some point!

• Like 5

Hehehehehe, Caffine, you know the broadcast schedule thread has showed that since Monday.

Lol I know, but somehow seeing on the actual guides (and being able to set the DVR for it) makes it seem more real and official
  • Like 6

Really can't wait for prom episode, I'm gonna watch it over and over and over. I think my most watched episode is 5.10 and my most watched scenes are the kisses in 7.15 and 7.19. This one's gonna top all of them.

• Like 9

I'm really glad the ILY is coming at a moment when they're both dressed up.  Don't get me wrong: Amy is pretty no matter what she's wearing, but some of her wardrobe choices can be...distracting.  For instance, the Vegas attire from a few episodes ago.  And like Jiab, I plan to watch this moment repeatedly. :D

• Like 3

Ahhhhh....Oh the Shamy-manity!!  Just realized I will be out of town for a work trip on Nov 6th, in an area without the BBT broadcast station. Fingers crossed there is a decent cell phone signal so maybe I can watch later on my phone somehow (Thank Dog for my grandfathered unlimited data plan...suck it Verizon!).

Sort of glad I am spoiled, because if I wasn't able to watch then wandered into the forums all innocently..."hmm...wonder what happened in tonight's episode"...I would probably pass out from the shock! ;-)

• Like 3