The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Are there people here who preferred Ross&Rachel's relationship instead of Chandler&Monica's relationship ? 
Because, like I said few days ago in season 8 spoiler thread, I see Lenny as the main couple in BBT like Ross&Rachel in Friends. But, in FRIENDS, personaly I find Mondler (Monica&Chandler), the second main couple, became main couple for some, like Shamy.
So, here we are shamy fan, I find it interesting if we are also a majority who prefered Monica&Chandler's relationship. :)
  • Like 6

PLEASE NEVER STOP REFERENCING FRIENDS. I was actually talking to Kazzie earlier and she was saying how she thinks the first time for Shamy might be at Leonard and Penny's wedding, and of course that got me thinking about how Monica and Chandler first hooked up at Ross's wedding and I can see it going really similarly, with Amy being happy and stuff at the wedding but then afterwards getting depressed and kind of going off and her own and then Sheldon going after her and them talking it out and that leading to ~~~~~stuff.

Full on coitus or just sexy stuff?

Edit: For an asexual, I really do talk about Shamy sex a lot. Weird right? I don't want sex, but damn, I want them to have it.

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 9

Are there people here who preferred Ross&Rachel's relationship instead of Chandler&Monica's relationship ? 

Because, like I said few days ago in season 8 spoiler thread, I see Lenny as the main couple in BBT like Ross&Rachel in Friends. But, in FRIENDS, personaly I find Mondler (Monica&Chandler), the second main couple, became main couple for some, like Shamy.

So, here we are shamy fan, I find it interesting if we are also a majority who prefered Monica&Chandler's relationship. :)

Friends is the OG for all basic show relationships, most relationships on TV are compared to the ones they portrayed. Personally I have always been a Mondler fan, just as I am a Shamy fan. I find it much note intriguing to watch a love bloom slowly and stay fresh then start out beautiful then flame out.

• Like 5

ugh, tonight has taken a turn for the worst for silly reasons :( and after such a crap week I don't care if its 1am, I'm going to watch some shamy to cheer me up.

probably the one where he cuddles her when shes sad. I love that episode. I love that he negotiated an he didn't just say no. and I love the way he looks when she's settled against him. plus, it's kinda hot when he tells the guys to get their women in line! "you make it so" *sigh* yep, gonna watch that now.

• Like 1

ugh, tonight has taken a turn for the worst for silly reasons :( and after such a crap week I don't care if its 1am, I'm going to watch some shamy to cheer me up.

probably the one where he cuddles her when shes sad. I love that episode. I love that he negotiated an he didn't just say no. and I love the way he looks when she's settled against him. plus, it's kinda hot when he tells the guys to get their women in line! "you make it so" *sigh* yep, gonna watch that now.

When I'm sad, I like to watch The Spoiler Alert Segmentation.

"We out dropping science, son! ...................... Leave a message!"

Hope your night gets better, Littlemoth ^_^

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 4

That's so funny you say that. I actually do prefer Monica and Chandler, and I see them a lot like Shamy, too. And I do think Lenny are like Ross/Rachel, set up in the pilot and you know they're meant to be together, even if they take their time getting there. :laugh: But Monica and Chandler (much like Shamy) was a nice surprise and so I find myself rooting for them and loving watching them sneak around and everyone finding out and just, yes give me all that for Shamy please.

• Like 9

I was listening to an artist called 'plumb' on YouTube earlier and her song ,don't deserve you, makes me think of shamy season 7 finale but in a weird Good way... :/ if thats possible!

Oh well :) one less day for prom

• Like 2

Interesting, I noticed that too. Monica and Chandler are also my favorite couple on the show. I prefer them because I like a relationship that started by being friends first, then it developed into romantic relationship later. They didn't fall for each other because of their appearances. These maybe somewhat similar to the Shamy's relationship.

• Like 6

Is anyone else just listening to love songs right now and constantly being reminded of Shamy?

So funny you say that! I was listening to my music earlier and every song that came up I was like, "Omg, this is perfect for them I must make a video right now." And so I will. :laugh:

• Like 3

I'm watching The Stag Convergence and as the guys are eating lunch in the cafeteria, Sheldon laughs and says he's having a great conversation with himself in his mind. When nobody asks him about it, he can't help but explode about information he finds interesting.

All of a sudden I thought, "When he finally has sex, he'll be spouting off about tid bits and facts regarding sex."

• Like 5

Remember, this is the Shamy thread and a Ship Zone. Derogatory comments about Shamy are not allowed nor are derogatory or comparison comments about other ships. Ship Zones were created to allow those who are fans of the particular ship to talk about their ship without interference. To prevent back and forth arguments, derogatory statements, along with those comparing the various ships belong in the thread.

So, I was talking with ShamyShipper earlier today and she mentioned something else about the Prom episode. Sheldon eludes to "making whoopie" some way. She does not mention the context). It got me thinking, we have another Shamy food to add to our list! We have brownies, French fries, avacadoes, and now WHOOPIE PIES.

• Like 8

He starts realizing he's falling for her in 5:23 The Launch Acceleration!

Sheldon: ...Oh, what has that vixen done to me, Leonard. And how do I make it stop?

Then in 6.1 The Date Night Variable he gives her the Spider Man Quote. He's been in love with her and aware of it (or something) for at least 2 years!

• Like 9

So, I was talking with ShamyShipper earlier today and she mentioned something else about the Prom episode. Sheldon eludes to "making whoopie" some way. She does not mention the context). It got me thinking, we have another Shamy food to add to our list! We have brownies, French fries, avacadoes, and now WHOOPIE PIES.

I totally agree with Kazzie. Shamy first time at Leonard's wedding.

Part of me thinks that would be so cool, but at the same time, totally typical because they will be all dressed up.  I think a time when they are just spending time together when suddenly Sheldon realizes how ready he is to make a commitment to Amy when he takes her to his bedroom and his Star Wars sheets.  After that, Sheldon will be loving the coitus!  LOL

• Like 1

I totally agree with Kazzie. Shamy first time at Leonard's wedding.

I can see it going in so many different ways. Either love is the in air because it's a wedding and it's got them all giddy and gets the lovey juice going, or it could go the total opposite where Amy gets super depressed wondering where their relationship is going and whether or not Sheldon wants the same things as she does, while Sheldon starts getting panicky because he realizes that he does, and it all comes up in a big flare-up kind of like Locomotive and then bam, coitus.

• Like 6

Lenny´s wedding and SHAMY´s first time  are TOO much important to put together  in the same storyline. I doubt the writers waste such BIG GOLD MINE at the same time!

(Which will be plot A and which will be plot B?)

• Like 2

YAY!!!  you brought back " BAM!!  COITUS!!"

BAM COITUS FTW

• Like 2

I'm always said watching Date Night Variable, cause that was the last episode before Mayim hurt her hand..................

Poor Kazzie is so tired on Skype right now. "FYI, Shamy loves Eldon. Wait...."

Edited by MichyGeary
  • Like 4

I loved friends and I secretly would of liked Chandler and Rachel to be together

Anyway back on track to possible Shamy coitus, Sheldon will do his research and he will initiate the coitus rather than Amy, she's backing off to give him time and he appreciates that

• Like 1

I loved friends and I secretly would of liked Chandler and Rachel to be together

Anyway back on track to possible Shamy coitus, Sheldon will do his research and he will initiate the coitus rather than Amy, she's backing off to give him time and he appreciates that

Hmm... so do you secretly ship Sheldon/Penny? :p

• Like 1