[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

I'm just going to leave this here...pretty sure if Sheldon did this to Amy we'd see the return of the "hoo".post-17566-0-08506500-1414825201.gif

That's such a wonderfully awkward moment in that interview. The guy asked Jim who was better with the ladies, him or Sheldon... :p

• Like 4

Maybe for the Christmas episode this year the gang can celebrate Amy's birthday, as I think her birthday is meant to be in December. She wants a big party like she never had growing up, and there's mistletoe...that the guys think the girls put there and vice versa, and Sheldon, after driving the guys mad all week pestering them for suggestions and rejecting each one, realises the best present he could give her would be a mistletoe kiss...why else did he put it up there?

• Like 8

For some reason, though I can totally picture them married and living together, I have a hard time envisioning the actual Shamy wedding.  Sheldon will almost certainly want Klingon and Star Trek uniforms, whereas Amy (if her maid of honor behavior is any indication) will be a total bridezilla.  Things could get...interesting...

actually i see them going to city hall. ( Sheldon's mom would freak and we know how Amy wants a traditional wedding... who knows!) maybe it will become tradition to do a roof top wedding for all the couples???? 

Maybe for the Christmas episode this year the gang can celebrate Amy's birthday, as I think her birthday is meant to be in December. She wants a big party like she never had growing up, and there's mistletoe...that the guys think the girls put there and vice versa, and Sheldon, after driving the guys mad all week pestering them for suggestions and rejecting each one, realises the best present he could give her would be a mistletoe kiss...why else did he put it up there?

Omg that would be perfect!!

• Like 2

Its so hard to predict the future shamy timeline. The writers and actors have always been in favour of a "snails pace" relationship for them, However this season has seen a faster track of progress in the first 8 episodes alone!

Every single episode of season 8 so far has some kind of reference to the shamy relationship. And then bam, We get the ILY #feels.

I certainly agree they are starting to speed things up. They had a lot of build up at the end of Season 7 for them only for him to run away, And now he is back Sheldon is certainly a changed man.

My prediction is this.. Season 8 we will see a lot more smaller steps towards Coitus. He was considering it at prom, He does not object to it, he knows he is in Love now and lets face it. That gulp spoke silent words we all heard. I see more small romantic things for them. More kisses, Bed sharing, The "future talk" and coitus end of season 8 (Season 9 latest).

In terms of a shamy wedding. I see it, Totally! When I am unsure. But I have a feeling it will tie in with Lenny as well. Sheldon looks up to Leonard in a weird way. I just see a story line with both of them wedding planning and of course Sheldon turning it into some sort of a competition.

I would love to see an episode in which they are forced to share a hotel room together due to lack of availability on rooms or something.. They end up sharing a bed and both love it. The comedy in there is them falling asleep on either sides then waking up clutching onto each other.. Just one scenario in my head!

My only wish at the moment.. Is that the next 2 tapings throw me a shamy bone.. :p

I think it is because of sweeps month but im not complaining SHAMY And Sheldon has definitely changed All hail the dirty sock Edited by SHAMY<3

i was just over at the "season 8 wishlist " thread... i wonder if they are secretly spying on us  :dontknow: ... SOME OF OUR WISHES HAVE OR WILL HAVE COME TRUE (by next week)

I would think these forums are read by the powers ;)

• Like 5

i was just over at the "season 8 wishlist " thread... i wonder if they are secretly spying on us  :dontknow: ... SOME OF OUR WISHES HAVE OR WILL HAVE COME TRUE (by next week)

Lots of people wanted a SHAMY ILY

• Like 1

I never really saw a Shamy wedding BUT with the recent developments it's a possibility now. Not till season 10 though. And I would hate a city hall thing for them. The roof was special for Howard & Bernadette. I for some reason see Lenny's wedding being out of town. I see Shamy having a local wedding with close family and friends. I don't see Amy having much family and Sheldon probably does but wouldn't want all of that. But he does want to make her happy so yes, his princess will have her special day not shared with another couple.

I still see coitus around the Lenny wedding in season 9. That event will make them evaluate their own futures.

Now I do think another big event will occur for Shamy, more physical though. Sharing a bed seems to be the most likely scenario. And the comedy in that is very possible.

I also see a season 8 cliffhanger of some sort making viewers think they had sex when in reality they haven't crossed that bridge yet.

This season (especially the later half) will bring a little drama for them but I do expect a little bit more closeness.

I am still love them so much and in total shock and pride of how much they have grown at their own pace in their own adorable way!!!

• Like 9

I don't really get the bed sharing thing. I'd rather they simply share a hotel room first, but in separate beds. That's a step of closeness without pressure or without being overtly sexual. And it's great for rumor-mongering.

I don't like to make timeline predictions, so I don't have any feel for when things will happen, but I do thing we'll contine to see this simple progress. They have two and a half seasons to get them in bed. I don't know how far they'll want them to go before they get married, but I'm pretty sure they'll get married, and I think Sheldon will want his mother and Meemaw there. I think that his whole family would want to be there, but I don't know if TPTB would want to show all those people. And I do think Amy's mother would want to be there as well. So I could, in some ways, see them at least trying to have a traditional wedding--I mean, come on, Amy would want her special day--but I can also see a scenario where something happens, like a hurricane hitting the gulf coast, making it impossible for his family to fly out, or some other interference. Or it could simply be some funny version of a real wedding.

I also am not sure whose wedding would be considered more of a payoff, Lenny or Shamy. It's kind of a toss-up...

• Like 1

I actually think both weddings will have big payoffs but for different reasons. Lenny because it's the underling plot of the show from day one. Shamy because it's something you'd never expected from the start. And the other underlining issue is showing these guys grow up and the ultimate person who needed the most assistance with this is Sheldon.

Phanta I mentioned it before, but I would like them to share a room with two beds, but for some reason on Sheldons part he decides to share with her. It would show that he also craves intimacy but just not as overt as her.

• Like 4

I actually think both weddings will have big payoffs but for different reasons. Lenny because it's the underling plot of the show from day one. Shamy because it's something you'd never expected from the start. And the other underlining issue is showing these guys grow up and the ultimate person who needed the most assistance with this is Sheldon.

Phanta I mentioned it before, but I would like them to share a room with two beds, but for some reason on Sheldons part he decides to share with her. It would show that he also craves intimacy but just not as overt as her.

I could see him deciding, after they had both gotten into their separate beds, that she's in his spot, and him climbing in with her and telling her not to switch. ;)

• Like 7

I see the Lenny wedding as endgame for the show. My prediction is that Shamy decides to get married (maybe so that Sheldon can have guilt-free coitus). But Amy doesn't want to steal the thunder from Lenny's future wedding. But she also doesn't want to wait.

So they secretly get married at City Hall, and then don't tell anyone. That way, the boys continue to share their apartment. So Sheldon spends a lot more nights at Amy's, but no one dreams that Shamy is actually sleeping together! Then the writers could continue living arrangements as they are, with some fun stories. I could see Amy dropping all kinds of hints to the girls. The boys would keep thinking that Sheldon seems different, but NO WAY would he be having sex!

So right before Lenny's wedding, a positive pregnancy test is found by one of the guys in their apartment trash. Leonard is sure it's Penny, Howard is sure it's Bernie. So big confrontation scene with everyone in the apartment. Of course, SURPRISE its Amy.

• Like 8