And I love her

• Like 8

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I agree that Amy is pretty. She's not Penny pretty, and I don't want her to be. I think the point was just that they didn't do her up so much that she didn't still look like Amy. I think she looks pretty for prom, but she still looks like Amy, which is important because when Sheldon tells her she looks pretty for the first time, we still want her to look like herself so he's not just saying it because she's all dolled up to the nines.

agreed!!  Plus, Sheldon has never seemed like the guy to be impressed by all that stuff.  He was first attracted to Amy because of her mind, physical attraction came later.  But the confirmation of the physical attraction needed to be put out there, and I'm glad she finally got to hear it.  She has had so many doubts with Sheldon's feelings for her.  This episode was important for both of them, but crucial for her.  She needed to know that yes he loves her, yes he finds her attractive and yes he desires her (granted he didn't tell her that but I'm sure that will be implied at some point). 

Plus, Sheldon wouldn't want a mini-Penny.  Sheldon doesn't really respect the sexuality aspects to Penny.  I really don't think he'd feel comfortable with somebody always flaunting their body and focusing so much attention to looks. 

Amy is pretty in her own way.  And every lock has a key, and they are each others. 

Thank you both for explaining it far better than I ever could.

Different topic, I feel really sorry for the episode being taped today being overshadowed by the epic one being screened on Thursday - poor poor 8.10  :sad:

Thank you both for explaining it far better than I ever could.

Different topic, I feel really sorry for the episode being taped today being overshadowed by the epic one being screened on Thursday - poor poor 8.10  :sad:

no taping today.

They have their table read tomorrow, and then 11/11 is their next taping. 

• Like 3

I know this is not going to happen any time soon in S8, but i made this. 

tumblr_neiyk6EDqX1tgj7wmo1_1280.jpg

AWwW this is gorgeous! 

so... is it ok, to be this anxious? i remember being a little spoiled when the kiss happened, but not as much as i'm in this ep, and i really can't wait! i started watching older episodes too... currently watching The Prestidigitation Approximation (is one of my favourites), so i'm going to start with season 4, and from there to this current season, and will reach Thursday with all shamy story fresh in my head 

1318.gif

• Like 2

Dont they have a mini hiatus at some point? or maybe I just made that up.. if so lets pretend I never asked 

Last year they did their last taping of 2013 on Tuesday December 17th and returned for their first table read of 2014 on Wednesday January 8th.

So it's a 3 week work hiatus for them.

• Like 1

That is possibly the most beautiful picture of the two of them I have ever seen.

On another note, there are some unspoiled people in the other forum saying how they would love to hear Sheldon tell Amy she was pretty in her Prom dress and want to see her reaction...soon they'll get their wish!

I've been saying for a couple of years I wanted him to say he thought she was pretty or aesthetically pleasing or something along those lines.  I thought I'd have to be satisfied with "cute little lump of wool".  That was the first time he acknowledged her appearance but this is WAY better.

• Like 7

Is kissing also a social convention for prom? If it is, I think they will kiss on prom night like that photo.

Definitely social convention....too bad we won't see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3