[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

What time does the episode air on CBS exactly?

I'm in UK and last thursday around 1am it was over!

I can't miss the next episode or I'm going to freak out!!!

Thanks!

The show airs at 8 pm in the Eastern Time Zone!

So excited for this episode, even though I'm going to miss it live :(

I will watch it later that night though, torrent download to the rescue!

What time does the episode air on CBS exactly?

I'm in UK and last thursday around 1am it was over! 

I can't miss the next episode or I'm going to freak out!!!

Thanks!

It airs at 8pm, Eastern time (New York time) on CBS.

In my real life, this week sucks.  Deaths, big stress at work and school, doctor and vet appointment (everything's fine)--it's just a rough week all around.  Thursday night's episode is the saving grace of the week, and it's *suuuuuch* a good one.

Sorry you're having such a rough week.  This episode is timed perfectly for you though!

• Like 3

This episode is the only thing getting me through tomorrow, first day back after vacation, new boss is lame-o. Only crappy thing is I have to work 1-9 so I have to watch it taped! The only silver lining to that is I can skip the commercials.

• Like 6

I feel like so many of us are having crappy weeks (I know I have as work is insane and personally I have some things going on).  It seems like this Prom episode is coming at the perfect time for so many of us Shamy Shippers!!!

Me too! I had an extremely demoralizing job interview Monday. Shamy is getting me through the week!

Now I am getting annoyed because it's being suggested elsewhere that the ILY is not necessarily a romantic one. He is saying ILY to his girlfriend--he may be somewhat clueless, but he knows that it means something vastly different than when he says it to Leonard. Come on.

• Like 6

It's funny--I've got a really busy week, too, and I thought I was going to have to watch the episode on tape.

On Monday, I drove an hour down to teach my university students only to find out, after an hour of waiting around, that NONE of my 3 students would be having a lesson that day.  WASTE OF TIME--and none of them had texted me ahead of time.

Yesterday, today, and Friday, I have a 9 hour work day followed by a 2.5 hour rehearsal, with a 30 commute on either side (and it was raining last night, to boot.)

Tomorrow is my one oasis!

• Like 2

Me too! I had an extremely demoralizing job interview Monday. Shamy is getting me through the week!

Now I am getting annoyed because it's being suggested elsewhere that the ILY is not necessarily a romantic one. He is saying ILY to his girlfriend--he may be somewhat clueless, but he knows that it means something vastly different than when he says it to Leonard. Come on.

Who suggested that?The ILY is definetely romantic.

This is malarkey

Edited by Little Miss Purple
  • Like 2

If the picture is her reaction then it looks like it will be romantic plus the promos are saying the most romantic Big Bang ever. Come on! It has to be romantic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6

If the picture is her reaction then it looks like it will be romantic plus the promos are saying the most romantic Big Bang ever. Come on! It has to be romantic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all know who said it and we all know they are WRONG! If it was an I love You, man, like one would give a buddy it would not be a big deal. He would have told her a while ago if it was a platonic ILY. No he makes a point to say it back, when she says he might not feel the same way. This is the real deal! They can not take it a way from me!

• Like 4