[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Well kripke and now levar Burton are in it so its one of those "what the heck is happening" ones

yea with those two, a Salzberg as a writer (the PhD science man) and that title....No idea where this is going!!

• Like 3

Kazzie and Monique are going to 8 x 10 tape.

So, we are going to have all SHAMY details  (if there are any, I hope so!!!!)

But with Kripke , Le Var, and PH D science man( and Tara among the writers) , ANYTHING can happens! Tara is close to Amy´s charácter, and champagne in the title....

I can´t wait!!!!

and guys, don´t worry about the ILY. Some people will ALWAYS deny SHAMY,( even when SHAMY makes out ,kisses  makes love, gets marry and eventually has children!) IT IS UP TO THEM!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 1

Wait Michykins! I thought you was unspoiled? :p

Not for episodes I've seen, silly. :p

whats a thunderclap?

Basically someone sets up a campaign and people join it, and then at a pre-determined time and date, everyone automatically tweets something at the same time. I can set it up if people are interested in joining!

• Like 6

Basically someone sets up a campaign and people join it, and then at a pre-determined time and date, everyone automatically tweets something at the same time. I can set it up if people are interested in joining!

I read 'Campaign' as ' Champagne'

So you had me at Champagne.

• Like 5

I think that Saltzberg's part of the story must be the B plot, if the episode title is The Champagne Reflection.  Unless there's some kind of celebration of some kind of deep science thing.

If Saltzberg is getting an actual story credit, that has to mean he contributed more than just a passing idea or bit of jargon, but the title doesn't sound particularly "sciencey", so it could be whatever's going on in a different plot.

Unless there's something scientifically related to champagne and what one would reflect upon with it...

I wonder if we might be getting another Fun With Flags session with LeVar, or if his involvement is related to something else entirely.

• Like 1

That would be on twitter, right?  Or can people post elsewhere too?

That would be on twitter, right?  Or can people post elsewhere too?

Yep, Twitter and Facebook and I think a few other platforms. What would you guys want the tweet to say? Just "Sheldon Loves Amy"? Maybe throw in a #coitusiscoming? ;)

• Like 6

no, no, just do the "sheldon loves amy" you dont wanna confuse sex and love (although in this case, it would be both)

Haha yeah I know, I just meant that it would be one of the things left on the list of things Shamy fans are looking forward to. :laugh: 

• Like 1

Someone suggested on the Discussion thread that Kripke being in the episode might mean it hits the fan---what Sheldon said about why his work wasn't up to par last season----I hope not, I want to enjoy all the Shamy goodness a while longer please!

I come late in the debate about people who think Sheldon loves Amy just "as friend". It's already ridiculous to write this sentence since she is his girlfriend.

I agree with everything you all already said, and I add : he also described himself he knows he loves her because he feels that physically, and doesn't know what it is so conclude that is love. I don't think one feel the same thing when he/she says he/she loves a friend.

Edited by CentralPerk