[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

I just..I can't deal with life right now.. I'm a complete puddle of goo. I was bawling.. OMG......  He said it.. FIRST....... He told her she was pretty.... What's left to do today.... Nothing can top it! I'm going to bed........ 

• Like 3

I couldn't control my breathing. I erupted into tears and had to use my emergency inhaler. I've never waited so long for anything. 3 years of shipping this couple, and now that it's real and it's here I can't handle it. I can't remember the last time I've been this filled with joy.

• Like 1

I can't even describe how awesome this was. Just the best I could ever imagine. And that sound of their voices, how they delivered their lines...Mayim and Jim just totally nailed it. Perfect in every way. Now I'm going back to crying and freaking out... :icon_redface:

• Like 8