The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'm going to call two events that I sincerely believe are happening. Coitus at some point in season 8 (because honestly these characters are so interesting on their own, taking away the build up of it wont make them less interesting and will give the writers more material possibly)

And... an emmy for tbbt next year

• Like 6

I did everything I could to avoid spoiling tonight's episode for myself because the minute I first heard the ILY was said, I stopped reading all the spoiler threads. And now.... I'm so happy and excited, I'm crying. It was so beautiful! I'm gonna have to buy that episode so I can watch it over and over again because I can't wait for the season to come out on Blu-ray. I can't stop smiling!

• Like 6

Everything about this episode, seemed out of some Fan-Fic dream! I can just imagine one called "The only conclusion was love."

• Like 5

So I'm behind on reading all of these posts, so apologies if this has already been said, but in the scene where Sheldon is telling Leonard that he's ready to participate in all the social conventions, he starts looking through his wallet.  Did anyone else think "condom"??  ;):laugh:

Yes!!

• Like 1

So I'm behind on reading all of these posts, so apologies if this has already been said, but in the scene where Sheldon is telling Leonard that he's ready to participate in all the social conventions, he starts looking through his wallet. Did anyone else think "condom"?? ;):laugh:

I DID TOO!!!! I thought i was just dirty minded....as always ;)

• Like 3

I DID TOO!!!! I thought i was just dirty minded....as always ;)

You might be...cuz I have a total dirty mind.  Dirty...dirty...dirty.  ;)

• Like 3

Sons play at school so I had to wait until about 11:15 to watch. PERFECTION. PERFECTION PERFECTION.

Each couple had really funny moments. And those romantic moments were just perfect.

And I do agree. His tushy was FERICE!!!!!! I'm not ashamed at all to say I jumping in my seat even though I knew what was going to happen.

• Like 4

I did notice the wallet thing and I was kind half-expecting one of them to make a joke about him having a condom in there.

I also noticed that there was a full moon tonight. It could have been a romantic night if they had really been up there tonight...

Anyway, I really, really loved this episode. I can't even explain it all--there were so many little things throughout the episode, it's of sweetness and humor. I even liked all the "drama" in the limo.

Just so much fun and such an incredible step for Sheldon and Amy.

• Like 6

I love the progression from season 6's "It's a possibility" and "I haven't ruled it out" to tonight's, "If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin."  :icon_lol:

Sounds dirty. Haha.

• Like 1

I just re-watched--ok, twice--and OMG the look on Sheldon's face when he first sees Amy dressed up.  He was blown away.

• Like 9