The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

243nij4.jpg

Wow.

I wonder if it was a coincidence they used pomegranate juice of all the juices they could have picked for Sheldon to keep in his flask. I think not. This is science after all ;) something the writers should know about...

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 6

my brother HATES character development. he says it's pointless for a comedy. he just wants the jokes, and he doesn't want any character to change.

he's not even watching this new episode 'cause of that.

my brother's a dumbass.

• Like 9

Okay Shamy-edits on Tumblr......all the great Shamy moments. I can just watch them over and over and over and over and over.

It is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

my brother HATES character development. he says it's pointless for a comedy. he just wants the jokes, and he doesn't want any character to change.

he's not even watching this new episode 'cause of that.

my brother's a dumbass.

he must be a 2.5 Men fan then....LOL like no character development over on that show JMO

• Like 1

Did anyone else go to work today still in the zone? I did.

having a VERY hard time focusing right now

• Like 2

Thank God I didn't have a class today...I would be like "Can't talk,in the zone"

I was so much in the zone last night that I couldn't sleep until 7 in the morning

• Like 3

Thank God I didn't have a class today...I would be like "Can't talk,in the zone"

I was so much in the zone last night that I couldn't sleep until 7 in the morning

I love your signature! Every hour i woke up to check the time haha 

• Like 1

I may have to have a Shamy marathon as well! Culminating with the ILY from last night.....

Oh God, good idea. I'll do the same, I think. On Saturday night, considering I don't work until late on Sunday.

• Like 1

Mayim is such a tease

She posted on Facebook saying she will give us bts info on last nights episode after the weekend

I've just seen that, can't wait for her post!

Oh I definitely was in the zone. Got a goofy grin all morning and pretended I had an appointment to escape an optional business lunch to run bac home and watch it again :p

I have a feeling Sheldon and Amy were up all night too, even without the coitus.  So many feels. <3

• Like 7

I have a feeling Sheldon and Amy were up all night too, even without the coitus.  So many feels. <3

Please someone write a fan fic where they were up all night, couldn't go to sleep 'cause they were thinking about each other so much

Oh please

I'm back off to work

I've loved to see it when I come back

Heh heh

• Like 5