The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Thank you for the translation.

OMG They kiss every week?!?! Parsons might know something we don't. It makes sense that they have date night once a week because Sheldon have gone for 45 days and he had to make up for several dates. I wonder since when they changed from monthly to weekly. I'm gonna guess it's 5.23 "We should do this more often".

That's when I think date nights changed to weekly too.

• Like 3

Someone send help!!! I can't stop watching the prom episode. 

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step is ignoring that.

The third step is rewatching The Prom Equivalency over and over again.

BY THE WAY,

This is such a good Shamy song now

Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 6

Sorry, I just had to highlight this part because I almost choked when I read it, thinking I had missed something wildly erotic...

While the word straddle can, I guess, define her laying across his lap ("having parts on either side of something") the general use of the term means having each leg on either side, like straddling a horse, which is what I first pictured when I read this.

I wondered for a second there when Amy was straddling Sheldon...and the mental image was further enhanced by the typo of "her smacking", making me think that she was the one doing the smacking--and the straddling...

LOL!!

:p

Yeah I was so excited and I was typing so fast on my phone so it came all kinds of crazy.  I fixed that error now, but yeah what I meant was the time she was lying over his lap so he could spank Amy on the behind for lying to him.  It kind of reminded me of straddling cause of the way her body was stretched out all over his.  LOL

Also btw ya'll a girl I know who has been a long time Shenny shipper and hated Shamy for years and I use to have many debates with her about why Shamy belongs together and she always disagreed, finally sent me a pm on Facebook today telling me She's finally convinced and is switching sides because Sheldon told Amy he loves her.   That really brightened my day.  So just wanted to share the news.

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 7

'the only conclusion was LOVE" 

THAT IS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING I'VE EVER HEARD. the writers must be hopeless romantics themselves. such a powerful sentence ( coming from Sheldon) :maninlove:

( reminds me of the video 'only exception' of Shamy on you tube)

YEEEEEEEES :wub:

"And up until now I have sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness. Because none of it was ever worth the risk. Well you are the only exception."

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 5

speaking of which... if  that's the one  :shy:

Edited by tallin
  • Like 5

The way Amy says, "You said it" and when Sheldon says, "Thank you" after Amy compliments him makes my heart race every time time I hear it. Which is a lot so I hope I don't have a heart attack.

• Like 2

Yes it was...I'm not afraid to admit that I became teary-eyed during this scene, because I can relate to Amy and can understand the overwhelming joy she felt at that moment.. *teardrop*

• Like 3

I just noticed Penny keeps her picture with Amy on the fridge. I want to thank her for convincing Sheldon to go on a date with Amy 4 years ago and telling him to 'strap on a pair and go talk to Amy'. 

In this prom episode, she also pointed out that post-prom mating ritual is one of the social conventions and that let us know Sheldon had urges and would happily to mate with Amy. 

post-8890-0-69161000-1415404277_thumb.jp

• Like 7

I just noticed Penny keeps her picture with Amy on the fridge. I want to thank her for convincing Sheldon to go on a date with Amy 4 years ago and telling him to 'strap on a pair and go talk to Amy'. 

In this prom episode, she also pointed out that post-prom mating ritual is one of the social conventions and that let us know Sheldon had urges and would happily to mate with Amy. 

Penny is the first Shamy shipper!

• Like 6

They didn't exactly ship them...They were more like "Good God what have we done"

They named them.............

• Like 4

No, Raj and Howard

You are right, Raj and Howard forced Sheldon to meet her for the first time and they called them 'Shamy' but Penny stated outright that 'I am so digging the Shamy' and she always fangirls over them like us, so sometimes I forgot about Raj and Howard being the first Shamy shippers lol. 

Anyway, when Sheldon says 'the only conclusion was love', his voice is so soft and I melt every time.  :wub: 

• Like 3

You are right, Raj and Howard forced Sheldon to meet her for the first time and they called them 'Shamy' but Penny stated outright that 'I am so digging the Shamy' and she always fangirls over them like us, so sometimes I forgot about Raj and Howard being the first Shamy shippers lol. 

Anyway, when Sheldon says 'the only conclusion was love', his voice is so soft and I melt every time.  :wub: 

Raj and Howard are the Originators!  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Yeah I was so excited and I was typing so fast on my phone so it came all kinds of crazy.  I fixed that error now, but yeah what I meant was the time she was lying over his lap so he could spank Amy on the behind for lying to him.  It kind of reminded me of straddling cause of the way her body was stretched out all over his.  LOL

Also btw ya'll a girl I know who has been a long time Shenny shipper and hated Shamy for years and I use to have many debates with her about why Shamy belongs together and she always disagreed, finally sent me a pm on Facebook today telling me She's finally convinced and is switching sides because Sheldon told Amy he loves her.   That really brightened my day.  So just wanted to share the news.

it's a great fan fic story... hint hint... sometimes slips of the (fingers in this case) can reveal a lot about our secret desires... actually hazelra7 has a great story of Amy straddling Sheldon... there's a belt too  :derisive:

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 1

Penny talked to Sheldon about coffe shops a long time ago.

Penny: Well why don’t you go to a coffee shop?
Sheldon: I don’t drink coffee.
Penny: They have other things.
Sheldon: What do they have?

What do they have? Well...

Haha, I'm just kidding... nevermind.
  • Like 2