The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'd like to know the whole sentence he said :) I imagine "dear" was at the end of the sentence.

And they didn't mishear? I hope Sheldon didn't just say "oh dear (Lord)" like he usually says.

Yes, I would like to know the context.. . probably going to be edited out if it was there

• Like 1

He really calls her "dear"? Even if it's sarcastic, that is so cute.

That's so sweet. Now I'm looking forward to 'Darlin' in a Texan accent!

• Like 6

That's so sweet. Now I'm looking forward to 'Darlin' in a Texan accent!

you know so many fanfics have Sheldon say things with the texas accent and phrases that a couple here & there are believable...but sometimes I am like "no....not every phrase lol"

The "Dear" is a sweet term.  Interested to see it in context. 

And yes, the banter back & fourth on the "record" button and missing that one episode is very "old married couple" comedy.  Pure adorableness...(I know its not a word...just go with it)

• Like 9

[quote name="kerrycec03" post="315649" timestamp="141580974

And yes, the banter back & fourth on the "record" button and missing that one episode is very "old married couple" comedy. Pure adorableness...(I know its not a word...just go with it)

• Like 2

you know so many fanfics have Sheldon say things with the texas accent and phrases that a couple here & there are believable...but sometimes I am like "no....not every phrase lol"

The "Dear" is a sweet term.  Interested to see it in context. 

And yes, the banter back & fourth on the "record" button and missing that one episode is very "old married couple" comedy.  Pure adorableness...(I know its not a word...just go with it)

Thank you.  I'm glad to know I'm not the only one a little frustrated when Sheldon uses something like "Darlin'" in every single sentence. (I'm from the Southern U.S.; trust me, that's not how we talk all the time.  lol)

• Like 7

Thank you.  I'm glad to know I'm not the only one a little frustrated when Sheldon uses something like "Darlin'" in every single sentence. (I'm from the Southern U.S.; trust me, that's not how we talk all the time.  lol)

Nope...it actually drives me INSANE!!!

as somebody who is from a region with a highly known accent, its like litterally drives me nuts when people write characters from this region speaking none-stop with certain phrases.  Ok, yes we do have an accent, and yes, I am guilty of using certain regionalized phrases, BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!!! 

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 3

I LOVE Fun With Flags. Their "bad acting" really makes it :')

They have such fun together, it's wonderful to see their quirkiness and romantic friendship played out! :)

• Like 5

:icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes:  

I loved this...

TVLINE | Amy never got around to telling Sheldon that she loves him back — at least not that we saw. Will that be a bone of contention between them moving forward?
I think it’s safe to say she said it back after her panic attack subsided. Several times. Made it her Facebook status and then proceeded to tell everyone and anyone who would listen.

good...this should shoot down the earlier in the week debate that if Amy doesn't offically say ILY, its like it didn't happen.... :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:  

• Like 6

"Would it be reasonable to assume there will be some movement this season with regard to their sexual relationship? Also, are you nervous about breaking that story, knowing how much attention it will get?"
"I have no idea when that will be broached, but I have learned that if we’re sweating and scared of a scene, that’s usually a good sign to do it."

:icon_eek: 
:party:
  • Like 9