[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

What if Sheldon tried to learn how to be more romantic, and he asked Raj for help?  From the way Raj was trying to talk to Emily online, we know he's overly flowery and Amy thinks it's ridiculous.  With Raj's guidance, Sheldon tries to do this OTT stuff but he doesn't understand it and it comes off even worse.  Amy gets weirded out by his behavior but when she finds out what he's trying to do, she is really touched.

• Like 2

If Sheldon tried to be organically romantic it could be very sweet. I am talking about Sheldon trying to be traditionally romantic. Hearts, flowers...taking advice only from Raj. And I am talking about Raj when his heart is broken and he believes he will never find love again and must live vicariously through others.

I am talking about taking letting weeping, Estrogen Raj be his love coach. Best case scenario, Raj gets drunk, crashes the date before Sheldon does anything too stupid, winds up passing out on the couch with his head in Amy's lap.

Fangirl, remember, try to be cool... as long as you can... then spaz out, because you won't be able to control that once you see Sheldon's spot. People just lose their minds, I hear. I think the key for you will be to drink fluids. You'll want to be hydrated.

Just remember, if the Shamy doesn't happen for you tonight, focus on the MaJim cuddlefest. Hopefully that will more than sustain you.

There's something weird going on in my computer..it's as if the whole site suddenly went from orange to blue.

Oh other notes depending on the level of excitement I hear from you guys I will just crap all over my word and read the taping report.

Who's positive about a Shamy reunion on the first episode?

My computer did the same blue/orange thing.... 

I was going to try to be spoiler free but I just can't do it!  I know I will cave!  And yes, I do think there will be some kind of Shamy reunion in the first episode - but I am pretty sure it won't be what I'm hoping for.  My expectations are set pretty low at this point.

• Like 1

Since there are so many of us, we will have two in chat and the rest can post major tidbits in the spoilers section for those who can't be in chat! That way, it won't have to get copied for chat when it's scrolling like crazy.

Edited by otakuandfangirl

I have bluee instead orange too.

As I posted before:  I M O, this season will be GREAT for SHAMY, but I don´t expect STRONG SHAMY things during the two ot three first episodes. . We´ll see them together , but (for me) the BIG thing will take place in 5 - 10 episodes. I don´t know why, but I feel like it! I repeat: I M O

• Like 2

Holy crap, on Mayim's IG page she showed the name of the first episode "The Locomotion Interruption".

Speculation begin...gotta be Sheldon at the police station.

Had to see that just before I went to sleep.Clever...

Thanks for the info!!! :)

I've had this idea in my head all summer that It's going to be like.... they're 4th anniversary or something, and Sheldon manages to make it back just before the day comes to an end...... I think this idea might have come from a fan fiction, but I can't remember which one because I've read so many

Oops! guess she didn't get the memo from Bill, Jim and Kunal to cover the title LOL she has the script of pink cover, like Jim, and Kunal had it in blue... does that mean something?

Anyway, after six hours, SIX! of Theory of Democracy in Ancient Greece at college, I needed to come here and plunge myself into the Shamy love, can't wait to know what will happen, and the backstage tidbits, and everything! I really want to stay up until the guys assisting post something... gonna try  :victory:

• Like 2

I'm been trying to go to bed, since I have to wake up early tomorrow, but it's impossible. I feel like a child trying to fall asleep on the night before Christmas. Except this is way better than Christmas. "'Twas the night of the taping, and all through the thread, not a fangirl was stirring..."

• Like 4

how do i get in the chat?? im new here ha! :p do i just need to post one more after this so i can get access?

You need another post. Reply to this, I'll approve it and you should be able to get into chat.