The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I am REALLY praying for something worthwhile to happen in this next Christmas episode. The more I think about it, the more I realize: There is only two years left, less than 72 episodes, and less than 24 hours of showtime left. (I calculated this: Every episode is roughly 20 min, thus, 8 hours per season, in a season with 24 episodes.) This being said, I appreciate the writers' idea to take it slow, but they also need to strive to be realistic.

As stated above, I am waiting for the taping report Wednesday, with fingers crossed something worthwhile will happen.

Just to be clear, the show has at least through season ten. Most shows only get renewed one at a time. But there is always a discussion for more. Unless they say "final season," assume that the show can and will be renewed. It may end at ten, it may not. All we know is we have at least up through season ten. It can always go for more.

• Like 6

I am REALLY praying for something worthwhile to happen in this next Christmas episode. The more I think about it, the more I realize: There is only two years left, less than 72 episodes, and less than 24 hours of showtime left. (I calculated this: Every episode is roughly 20 min, thus, 8 hours per season, in a season with 24 episodes.) This being said, I appreciate the writers' idea to take it slow, but they also need to strive to be realistic.

As stated above, I am waiting for the taping report Wednesday, with fingers crossed something worthwhile will happen.

With the exception of speckerman, tbbt doesn't do bad episodes, there are one or two I am less keen on but I'm sure they will give us something great, this season has been pretty darn good so far

• Like 1

I don't want a lot for Christmas. 

There is just one thing I need. 

I don't care about the tapings.

After November 18th.

I just want Shamy to go

Underneath the mistletoe 

Make my wish come truuueeeee 

All I want for Christmas is my OTP under the mistletooooooooeeeee

Can i use this in my sig please this is a masterpiece :)
  • Like 2

Just to be clear, the show has at least through season ten. Most shows only get renewed one at a time. But there is always a discussion for more. Unless they say "final season," assume that the show can and will be renewed. It may end at ten, it may not. All we know is we have at least up through season ten. It can always go for more.

Don't forget it was reported that there was a option for an extra year on the new contracts, which means they could be signed through an eleventh year, if CBS sees fit to extend it.

• Like 1

Ever since we found out that the next taping is a Christmas episode I just can't get the idea of Shamy kissing under the mistletoe out of my head.

Now I know I sound like a needy baby greedy baby after the awesomeness of the ILY and all the other wonderful Shamy moments we've gotten this season but...........

I WANT THIS KISS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

• Like 4

ugh all i really want right now is to see sheldon give amy a proper hug, arms wrapped around each other tightly, each other's head on the other's shoulder

that's what i want for christmas

They will have to do that sitting down then.....sheldons spot will be a good place!

• Like 5

They will have to do that sitting down then.....sheldons spot will be a good place!

i dont want it to be like the Isolation cuddle though. even if i did like it.

i want it to be like this or this or this

and i think it'd be totally cute if shamy did this too

ya know what, just google 'couples hugging' and i want them to do all that haha

• Like 7

i dont want it to be like the Isolation cuddle though. even if i did like it.

i want it to be like this or this or this

and i think it'd be totally cute if shamy did this too

ya know what, just google 'couples hugging' and i want them to do all that haha

May I just add that I think it is adorable that you Google couple's cuddling.

• Like 4

May I just add that I think it is adorable that you Google couple's cuddling.

only as a reference ;)

I would basically be happy with any hug or cuddle that didn't look like he was trying to touch her the minimum amount possible. Lol.

yeah that's essentially what i want. couldn't use my words for some reason haha.

• Like 3

I really like the cuddling they do in Isolation. I'd be happy with something like that but to see it with their new dynamic (dating, in love) would be interesting. Maybe there'd be some added touching, subtle hitches In breathing, a contented sigh, a nuzzle, etc.

I'd be happy with an arm around her shoulders while they're watching TV.

• Like 8

I'm still basking in the glow of prom.  I'm good for a while.

• Like 5

I'm still basking in the glow of prom.  I'm good for a while.

Same.  This plus the adorable old-married-couple dynamic they seem to have going is plenty to keep me happy, though I would certainly not mind some casual touching so that heightened intimacy doesn't come out of nowhere later this season.

• Like 8