The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Mistletoe thing got me so excited. If they do kiss, I'm gonna freak out. That time when I watched the prom episode, I was screaming almost throughout the episode and my roommate was like "what the hell happened to you" LOL. 

• Like 4

Lmao I love that. I feel like it would be the opposite though. Amy points out to Sheldon that her sweater has mistletoe and that he should kiss her, and he corrects her that it's really holly and then goes into a diatribe about the difference between holly and mistletoe and then she sticks her tongue in his mouth.

Yeah that would be more in character for Sheldon...I'm good with a kiss in any way :airkiss:

• Like 3

I think we're overdue for Amy just grabbing Sheldon, ramming him against the wall and planting one on him. And I mean planting one on him that leaves him speechless and kinda useless for a few minutes. That's the kiss I want to see

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

• Like 3

I think we're overdue for Amy just grabbing Sheldon, ramming him against the wall and planting one on him. And I mean planting one on him that leaves him speechless and kinda useless for a few minutes. That's the kiss I want to see

Although the height difference might make this difficult. I'm good with an attack on the couch :)

• Like 8

• Like 3

Although the height difference might make this difficult. I'm good with an attack on the couch :)

Kissing On the hallway stairs or on the step up to the guys bedrooms would solve the height difference.

That being said, I am ready for a little horizontal action... :icon_twisted:

• Like 7

I want a mutual kiss... Both of them looking into each others eyes, both lean in for a kiss, both enjoy it :)

• Like 9

We all need a new episode sooooooooooooooon.  

The next 3 weeks will be torture for all of us............ HIATUS!!!!!!   AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 1

Yea it will be a long holiday hiatus for sure... But wishes of planning another taping trip coupled with good Shamy fanfics should help me get through it.

• Like 4

Right now I can't think of anything else but Thursday's episode and Amy in a sailor dress. I think this episode is going to be among my favorites.

• Like 5

Right now I can't think of anything else but Thursday's episode and Amy in a sailor dress. I think this episode is going to be among my favorites.

And Sheldon's bare legs. :laugh:

• Like 9

The next 3 weeks will be torture for all of us............ HIATUS!!!!!!   AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've learned to embrace HIATUS.  Sometimes the most weird and wonderful things come out of them. 

Lmao I love that. I feel like it would be the opposite though. Amy points out to Sheldon that her sweater has mistletoe and that he should kiss her, and he corrects her that it's really holly and then goes into a diatribe about the difference between holly and mistletoe and then she sticks her tongue in his mouth.

Everything is just "tongue" with you. :)

• Like 8

God I hate hiatus...I call it hellatus

The only thing wrong with the holidays is that every show is on hiatus

• Like 1