The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I'm so glad I have insomnia..... Mayim's clue I hope means a kiss?

Also it looks likein that sunset photo, Jim's car has just set off? Kazzie ?

How would I know? :p I don't stand outside the studio on non-taping days ;) I am in Burbank but not by the studio..

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 2

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Can you post the link to Jim's pic? Cant find it

I'm watching 5.23 and I have a question. When Sheldon said "when suddenly the particles morphed into an image of Amy’s dandruff gently cascading down onto her pale, slightly hunched shoulders.", how could he know Amy's shoulders were pale? Did he imagine Amy with bare shoulders?

• Like 9

I'm watching 5.23 and I have a question. When Sheldon said "when suddenly the particles morphed into an image of Amy’s dandruff gently cascading down onto her pale, slightly hunched shoulders.", how could he know Amy's shoulders were pale? Did he imagine Amy with bare shoulders?

I have always wondered that myself... Like how I wonder if Sheldon took his shirt off when she measured his mole.

• Like 5

Oh my gosh. I never realized that. Pale, as in skin. He was picturing her naked? Or at least her shoulders...OK bye. In season FIVE.

• Like 9

I have always wondered that myself... Like how I wonder if Sheldon took his shirt off when she measured his mole.

I would suppose he would have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes and Yes! Isn't off screen Shamy great! :)

• Like 8

I am watching The Bath Item Gift Hypnosis right now (for research), and wondering.When it went from "we don't celebrate " to having the guys apartment all decked out for Christmas?

I am watching The Bath Item Gift Hypnosis right now (for research), and wondering.When it went from "we don't celebrate " to having the guys apartment all decked out for Christmas?

It was always just Sheldon who resisted, wasn't it? He still does, even as the year with the Santa DND game which he sabotaged. I think everyone loves to celebrate Christmas except Sheldon, who resents it for many reasons, but he's always forced into joining in. 

• Like 2

I think Penny got Leonard in the holiday spirit, and he started decorating.

I'm looking forward to the gang doing some xmas shopping.  A mistletoe kiss in there somewhere would be nice, but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.  We--well, some of us, lol--can be patient.

• Like 3

I think Penny got Leonard in the holiday spirit, and he started decorating.

I'm looking forward to the gang doing some xmas shopping.  A mistletoe kiss in there somewhere would be nice, but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.  We--well, some of us, lol--can be patient.

Hey man, I used to be a Klaine fan. I can be patient. :p

Hey man, I used to be a Klaine fan. I can be patient. :p

What's that?

What's that?

Kurt and Blaine from Glee. You don't know pain, man, until you've shipped a gay couple on a Fox network show. :laugh:

• Like 9