The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Or he just grabs the mistletoe and brings it with Amy into his room so they can do it in private ;)

As long as WE get to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Definitely off topic here but wanted to throw it out there..  I have an app on my iPhone/iPad called QuizUp, it's a quiz game (duh) and there's a category for TBBT.  Pits you against people from all over the world and asks questions about the show and you select the answer from the choices provided.  The beginner questions are pretty simple, but as I'm getting up there I have to think for more than a second or two on some of them.  Fun way to waste some time.

• Like 7

I'm on QuizUp and yes, I have actually had to pause for a moment to answer.   ;)

Edited by Such a Hag
  • Like 1

In Prom, he says that he would happily catch her eggs when they're launched into space.

So that means he wants to have BABIES with her.  :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh lordy, can you imagine if it was Sheldon that carried the baby since he would be catching her eggs with his upper flerman.  The hilarity of a pregnant Sheldon...

• Like 9

Definitely off topic here but wanted to throw it out there..  I have an app on my iPhone/iPad called QuizUp, it's a quiz game (duh) and there's a category for TBBT.  Pits you against people from all over the world and asks questions about the show and you select the answer from the choices provided.  The beginner questions are pretty simple, but as I'm getting up there I have to think for more than a second or two on some of them.  Fun way to waste some time.

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."  --Bertrand Russell

• Like 2

So that means he wants to have BABIES with her.  :icon_cheesygrin:

I have long maintained that Sheldon and Amy would (by far, imho) be the best parents of any couple on the show.  Hilariously weird parents, sure, but Amy has repeatedly demonstrated that she can be a very nurturing person, and I think Sheldon has it in him to make a great dad,

Not that I necessarily want to see that on screen, though.

• Like 9

♪ Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really a Shamy kiss ha. ♫

Shamy Spice in the house. ;)

• Like 2

I'm trying not to get my hope up but I'm still very excited about Christmas episode. Last year we got a screensaver which I find very romantic, he wants to see her face every time he opens his laptop (which is almost all the time). 

• Like 5

It's hard not having a chance to have guessed at the episode title because of he missing cover Tweet from bill.  I am personally not counting on anything big Shamy wise.  They tend back off a bit after a big breakthrough for this couple.  Last year after the kiss episode there were 3 episodes before they kissed again and the episodes in-between were very Shamy-lite.  The worse part about that was that in-between the first on-air kiss (2/6/14) and the second (4/3/14) the time-span for viewers was actually two months because in March TBBT get preempted a lot for the NCAA College Basketball Championships....and that sucked.

I am thinking a group centered Christmas episode. 

(I secretly hope I am very wrong)

• Like 5

It's hard not having a chance to have guessed at the episode title because of he missing cover Tweet from bill. I am personally not counting on anything big Shamy wise. They tend back off a bit after a big breakthrough for this couple. Last year after the kiss episode there were 3 episodes before they kissed again and the episodes in-between were very Shamy-lite. The worse part about that was that in-between the first on-air kiss (2/6/14) and the second (4/3/14) the time-span for viewers was actually two months because in March TBBT get preempted a lot for the NCAA College Basketball Championships....and that sucked.

I am thinking a group centered Christmas episode.

(I secretly hope I am very wrong)

I would normally agree 100% but so far they have given us Shamy cuteness in almost every episode this season... But who knows

I agree though that I think it will be this season group episode (like scavenger was last year)

• Like 5

I would normally agree 100% but so far they have given us Shamy cuteness in almost every episode this season... But who knows

I agree though that I think it will be this season group episode (like scavenger was last year)

Yeah, while I know I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, I tend to agree...I'm expecting some subtle Shamy cuteness worked into the episode.  I would be surprised to see a big moment though.

• Like 4

Yeah, while I know I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, I tend to agree...I'm expecting some subtle Shamy cuteness worked into the episode.  I would be surprised to see a big moment though.

Wasn't trying to be a Debbie Downer, but the writers have developed a pattern of how they move forward from big events for all of the characters....but...they are also are very good at surprising the hell out of people.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 9

Did you guys check out Bill's latest tweet from the discussion thread. I see Amy's apartment!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

This is the first time they've used Amy's apartment this season, right?

• Like 3