[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

oh gosh, what a perfect episode it sounds like

i wasnt expecting anything overly shamy

and we get this

this is so great :')

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 6

i laughed at the recording, he was trying so hard to ruin her christmas

but you know what? i think subconsciously he wanted to better her christmas ;) and that's why he couldn't get her a bad gift

Yeah, I think he also doesn't want people to realize that he's become a softie at heart.  Like in "The Septum Deviation" when he just had to throw in that ""I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to him and I wasn't by his bedside to say 'I told you so'" line.

• Like 8

I haven't fully recovered from the prom but I'm dead again. 

Amy kissed Sheldon under the mistletoe, Amy said ILY, Sheldon confirmed that he loves her again, their gifts : "I hope you treasure this as much as I treasure you." "Those cookies are not for you!". OMG OMG OMG

The only way that can make this episode better is giving us an on-screen kiss .

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 9

Did I stay up and procrastinate my homework for fanfiction?
Well, it turns out it's NOT fanfiction after all. And I am a mess. I can't even be bothered to finish my homework (which I don't understand anyway tbh.) Sheldon Cooper loves Amy Farrah Fowler and ruins her Christmas by making it the best Christmas ever. Was this even real? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Long story short: between this and my boyfriend, my dopamine levels are so unhealthy right now I can barely function. Too flipping happy.

tumblr_inline_negapy6stf1s33l45.gif

• Like 7

so sheldon admits he doesn't like it when amy kisses him in public? i believe that was a headcanon here, but now it's proved fact so that's kinda cute

season 8 is shamy fan fiction come true season!!

• Like 6

Did I stay up and procrastinate my homework for fanfiction?

Well, it turns out it's NOT fanfiction after all. And I am a mess. I can't even be bothered to finish my homework (which I don't understand anyway tbh.) Sheldon Cooper loves Amy Farrah Fowler and ruins her Christmas by making it the best Christmas ever. Was this even real? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Long story short: between this and my boyfriend, my dopamine levels are so unhealthy right now I can barely function. Too flipping happy.

tumblr_inline_negapy6stf1s33l45.gif

I so enjoyed flipping out with you in chat all night, haha.  Good luck with that homework!

• Like 2

I just read shamy part of the taping report.

Wow ! Just wow !

We don't have hug or kiss on screen but to know they kissed in public places, Sheldon confirm his love for Amy to Bernadette, Amy who said ILY with the gang here. Love it ! Good christmas gift for my shamy heart !

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 8

Be still my fan-fic loving heart! Is this episode for real, I think I am still dreaming. Everything about Shamy is absolutely perfect here. Could I even pick a favorite part? The off-camera kiss, Sheldon moon eyed over Amy, Sheldon on Santa's lap, Amy calling Memaw? Aack! It is all to adorable!

• Like 5

just got home from school. done reading the taping report. 
i'm sorry but is this all for real? i feel like i just read a fanfic and not an actual episode.
darn it, i'm shaking.  i lost count of how many times the word LOVE was said by both Amy and Sheldon. i think i'm dead now. 

no really, you don't understand. i'm shaking. this can't be real. can i cry. 

You can cry.  I'll cry with you.

• Like 3