The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

So I've just re-read the TR (only had time to quickly glance through it earlier as I had to dash out to a doctors appointment)and,honestly, I'm lost for words!!

They're so in love I can't even.........

Also a huge thanks to Michy, Kazzie and anyone else who gave us details about this episode....you've made my day!!

• Like 6

i love everything about their relationship... perfect Christmas episode!!!! 

and those off-screen things....i wonder how much more they are hiding from us????? 

first, Amy probably talked to his mother and found out about the spaghetti with little hot dogs cut up in it and the strawberry quik..and now she rings up the grandma for a cookie recipe??? i wonder how much info Amy shares with his family and how often... just curiouser and curiouser...

Edited by Kelli
  • Like 7

I've been calling it for a while now and I'm still calling it....coitus by the end of season 8!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Thanks to all that went to the taping and reported back!!

Love the Shamy!

Can't wait to watch the episode!!

• Like 1

Oh good Lord... I opened this up before the taping report... I don't even know if I should read it or not. Based on your comments it feels too good to be true and I wanna be unspoiled for this particular episode because of it!

...But of course I couldn't do it and semi-spoiled myself in the taping report anyway xD

Edited by Queenfisher
  • Like 1

OMG, this episode will make me so happy! I love it when Sheldon shows how much he loves her just with his face expression. I really really want to see that!

And it seems that the authors are doing everything they can to please Amy. First she was the "cool friend", then she got an 8.2 in her relationship with Sheldon, followed by an "I love you too" and a decent prom!

Now she got to host a Christmas dinner at her house, being able to do all the weird stuff she likes and she received a spontaneous and amazing gift from Sheldon. 

What else does she want? (coitus, but she will probably receive that soon too)

Just amazing!

• Like 7

Oh good Lord... I opened this up before the taping report... I don't even know if I should read it or not. Based on your comments it feels too good to be true and I wanna be unspoiled for this particular episode because of it!

No you should read it, just skip to the Shamy parts so you're only half-spoiled ;)

There's no milestone or anything, but it is a lovely Shamy episode.

• Like 3

I can't get over Amy calling Meemaw for the cookie recipe. Like, do they talk on the phone often? Has Meemaw met Amy? Does she love Amy as much as her moonpie does (I'm sure she does). It's all making me so happy!  :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm obsessed with the idea of Amy meeting Sheldon's Meemaw !!! I want that to happen so bad!!!

Edited by Arduina
  • Like 6

No you should read it, just skip to the Shamy parts so you're only half-spoiled ;)

There's no milestone or anything, but it is a lovely Shamy episode.

Yep, I just semi-spoiled myself xD it might be little things but they all feel like milestones to me~! xD

I think this episode will not only be a Shamy episode in particular, but an Amy season. I hope we finally get to know her background!

• Like 5

Yep, I just semi-spoiled myself xD it might be little things but they all feel like milestones to me~! xD

I think this episode will not only be a Shamy episode in particular, but an Amy season. I hope we finally get to know her background!

Me too. I want Mother Fowler visiting. And I wanna know what happened to Father Fowler too.

And I sound greedy, don't I? Lol. "Trust me, you're happy" the writers are telling me, but "I'm always hoping for more" I say.

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 5

It was  another episode which  shows us how much Sheldon is totally in trouble. You can try to escape your girlfriend's hippie loving nature and give her a lesson but than she gave you... a cookies  :icon_biggrin:  She just can give him a break from making him happy can she ? :icon_cheesygrin: They are just so visibly in love, their smiles and gestures, how they talking to each other, and about each other, how they spending almost every minute together...season 8 is just our big Shamy love fest. I'm so happy for them, no one deserves this more.. so proud of our ship :)

I'm little bit worried too. As was said in S8 disscusion thread, while Leonard is spending time in a lab, Sheldon is spending it on watching how Amy's eyes sparkling, and fingers dancing. He's like every person first in love, entirely rapt in his feelings and adoration for her. I'm little bit worried what would happen if he realize it.

But now I'm gonna just sit and enjoy their quirky adorable love, and hope for some Tijuana sex show soon  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8