The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

I was one of those that ABSOLUTELY HATED the s7 final and how Amy was treated but I see now that tptb are redeeming that episode and apart from the off screen kissing that we are not seeing I am pretty darn happy

• Like 4

Chloe just posted the promo!!!  

I repeat, I repeat  Shamy wedding end of Season 8!  FwF is going to be awesome!!!

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 6

Awww, look at him, turning into a hippie without even realizing it. 

Thanks for the report, guys! Amazing job.

• Like 5

I actually start to think they will get married before the coitus, you know with all these emotional growth. and they'll have their wedding night :secret:

• Like 4

My head canon is that Meemaw is played by Betty White, and now it could happen.  Hot in Cleveland was just cancelled so she's available.  To me, she is exactly what I picture Meemaw to be: sassy, loving and able to put Moon Pie in his place when he gets too big for his britches. 

• Like 8

My head canon is that Meemaw is played by Betty White, and now it could happen. Hot in Cleveland was just cancelled so she's available. To me, she is exactly what I picture Meemaw to be: sassy, loving and able to put Moon Pie in his place when he gets too big for his britches.

I imagine her as a meemaw too! I've always imagined!!! Gosh, unbevievable! Now it must happen!! Edited by Susanna Sharanova
  • Like 2

Every time Sheldon tries to teach Amy a lesson, it backfires on him.....it backfired on the train and it backfires on him with this gift giving thing.....

...and punishing her with spanking.   :yes:

• Like 4

Can we all also just appreciate that they not only watch French movies together (oh baby), but he spends that time watching her watch the movies? Noticing how her eyes sparkle? Jfc. Watching her hands move when she listens to harp music? Kill me.

First of all..thank you to all of you who gave us this wonderful taping report .. it is indeed Christmas in shamyland :)

And the above is the walking proof that Sheldon is not as oblivious to things around him as people think he is!!! 

I hope this is not the writers ploy to take us up high on the probability curve and suddenly drop us down :).. too much goodness is happening!!!

• Like 2

First of all..thank you to all of you who gave us this wonderful taping report .. it is indeed Christmas in shamyland :)

And the above is the walking proof that Sheldon is not as oblivious to things around him as people think he is!!!

I hope this is not the writers ploy to take us up high on the probability curve and suddenly drop us down :).. too much goodness is happening!!!

That is my only fear right now. I'm so used to TPTB giving then immediately taking away that I guess I have trust issues lol
  • Like 3

I cannot quote, but I am also very nervous...for the second half of the season.  This much goodness, its amazing, and a dream come true...but it cannot be sunshine & rainbows forever.....I just hope nothing crazy

• Like 6

I loved everything about tonight's taping report - except one thing (yes I hate to be a downer...)
I really didn't like the "let's find Amy a gift to make her feel small and worthless."

I really, really didn't like that line. He loves her, but wants to make her feel worthless? I don't know, I kinda hope they cut that bit out, but I'm pretty sure they won't.

I guess I'll have to see how it plays out.

• Like 1

Think if it this way - it's his only why of sticking it to her.  And since he never stuck it to her, this is the only way he knows how.  

hahahaha

• Like 2

I'm in love with this Sheldon, completely. Christmas episode? yes, please. Come to me. I liked everything in the TR but the "worthless" line. Ugh.

• Like 1

Is this real? or am I dreaming

Bawling like a baby here at the latest taping report. 

Its almost too good to be true

I worry something bad is going to happen between now and the end of season.  All the good stuff has happened too early on

• Like 2

yeah, me too. i think the writers are up to something. they're giving us all these shamy goodness now - the character and relationship development, that i think they're stepping up the pace because they're up to something big by the end of the season. good or bad, i want to see it. this is a new shamy we're seeing and i want more of it. 

• Like 6

random thoughts....

do not break out the pitch-forks and torches....but I have always had a fear TPTB were going to "off" Meemaw.

Sadly, I think the real passing of Carol Ann Susi is going to throw some dark times on the latter half of the season   ;(

Part of me wonders - TPTB can't have Sheldon freaking out - I think they are showing that he is "all in" and Amy is going to be the one that comes undone, IF they want to add angst that is....  I personally do not think so ( I hope)

• Like 2

yeah, me too. i think the writers are up to something. they're giving us all these shamy goodness now - the character and relationship development, that i think they're stepping up the pace because they're up to something big by the end of the season. good or bad, i want to see it. this is a new shamy we're seeing and i want more of it.

I agree. I would put money on this.

• Like 1

They are both so incredibly happy right now.. First love is the best, but this isn't just that, this is the greatest love, a love neither of them wanted or thought they needed. A great love neither of them intended or went searching for. They wouldn't have found it with anyone else. They both thought life alone was fine and were planning on living solo for the rest of their lives... And now boom!! Again, why I ship them is it's such a beautiful story and like nothing I have even seen before

2h2hawk.gif

zu3ux5.gif

Edited by cityylights
  • Like 3

I'm ok with the potential backwards. Even if the one-step-forward&two-steps-backward happened, there will always be a three-steps forward after it. So it's 1-2+3, yeah we get 2 steps :p

I think the shamy relationship is not a tsunami but a flood tide, peaceful and irresistible. Water goes back and forth, but will reach the shore finally.

• Like 2