The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Oh my Oprah, the arms are so beautiful. His forearms are the air I breathe, and I don't even care if I'm creepy. Shamy are so cute it's verging on not being okay anymore. I'm not okay,

Yes, but no "gun show", unfortunately. So much cuteness, though!

• Like 2

okay I zoomed like %500 but still couldn't see where exactly Sheldon's right hand. Am I crazy? Yes I am.

I'm pretty sure he's not doing anything notable with it (that sounds really dirty, lol...).  It's just behind the flag somewhere.  It's just Amy's hands on the top of the flag, with her costume hooves overlapping them.

okay I zoomed like %500 but still couldn't see where exactly Sheldon's right hand. Am I crazy? Yes I am.

his hand is on her sleeve. you see her fingers gripping the edge of the flag, and a little higher is sheldon's hand on her sleeve/wrist.

his hand is on her sleeve. you see her fingers gripping the edge of the flag, and a little higher is sheldon's hand on her sleeve/wrist.

The closer I look, the more I think you can see his arm through the flag, and he's using his knuckles to keep the bottom of the flag held out.

The closer I look, the more I think you can see his arm through the flag, and he's using his knuckles to keep the bottom of the flag held out.

nope, it's definitely his hand on her sleeve. unless amy's left hand bends back in a really weird contorted way lol.

• Like 1

nope, it's definitely his hand on her sleeve. unless amy's left hand bends back in a really weird contorted way lol.

I think you're just seeing where her sleeve is bunched up above the hoof part.  But I'd be happy to be mistaken on this one.

Here's a closer view.  Definitely think I see the silhouette of his extended arm.

post-17566-0-54716300-1416423539_thumb.j

Edited by BespectacledBrunette

Maybe I'm seeing things too. I definitely see fingers on top of her hand, and they can't be her fingers cuz you see hers underneath the black hoof thing grabbing the flag. It doesn't look like the right color to be part of her costume. Or maybe I'm hallucinating.

If that's his hand that might be the cutest thing ever.

• Like 2

I think you're just seeing where her sleeve is bunched up above the hoof part.  But I'd be happy to be mistaken on this one.

hmm

maybe it's the lighting making the bunched up sleeve look flesh toned. although that part also appears to have fingernails.

oh no, now i am just as confused!

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 2

No, he is grabbing her ass.

Thanks SaH, I just laughed right out loud at my desk at work!
  • Like 3

Just how long do you think Jim's arms are?   

WAIT

I Take it back - I think they are his fingers.  His arm is at a 90 degree angle.  I see the forearm behind the flag.

I thought the other shadow was his arm.

• Like 2

WAIT

I Take it back - I think they are his fingers.  His arm is at a 90 degree angle.  I see the forearm behind the flag.

I thought the other shadow was his arm.

I think the shadow at the 90 degree angle is too thin to be his arm.

Again, I'd love to be wrong.

I see a pinky, ring finger, and middle finger, and like Journey, I also see finger nails.

• Like 1

no hand holding, no, but does he put his arm up on her sleeve to protest or get her attention in some way?

tumblr_nfavr1ibwu1qexnu3o1_250.png

I did a REALLY crude paint outline from an enlarged screen grab:  

attachicon.gifarm.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me - I am going to commit myself into an asylum now....

LOL I WAS GONNA DO THAT TOO (the paint thing, not the asylum thing)

No hand holding but he definitely called her "my dear"

that was when they were on the 'beach' though right? ah at least we have that

Edited by JourneyIntoShamy
  • Like 1

I did a REALLY crude paint outline from an enlarged screen grab:  

attachicon.gifarm.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me - I am going to commit myself into an asylum now....

The shadow still looks too thin to me, plus the angle is unnatural.  I really think what people are seeing as a hand is just weird lighting on her sleeve.

Since we're doing crude outlines:

post-17566-0-80491300-1416424243_thumb.j

Edited by BespectacledBrunette
  • Like 1

She did initially put the flag in front of his face so this might have been him gently pushing her aside

Edited by Tomasina
  • Like 1

The shadow still looks too thin to me, plus the angle is unnatural.  I really think what people are seeing as a hand is just weird lighting on her sleeve.

Since we're doing crude outlines:

oh my god i died laughing rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif 

• Like 1