[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

THE CHEST HAIR STICKING OUT THE TOP OF SHELDON'S DRESS REALLY MAKES IT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And the knowledge that Jim has been working out so there are probably some pecs going on under there.

Totally get how Amy would be checking out his legs, but I'd be zeroed in on that chest, too.  HOO!

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it. It's the digits of his pinky, ring, and middle finger. It could be at the moment he was reaching up to grab the top corner of the flag and grabbed her arm instead since she already had a hold of that corner. But that's definitely his hand on her arm (wrist).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tijuana Sex Show....hmmm...wonder if their kisses have gotten a bit more passionate....I know, consider the source....but sounds like it....

I agree with what everyone is thinking...that their hurdle that may bring tension is intimacy.  I also have said it before but I don't think Amy will bring up living together again, I actually see Lenny bringing it up to Sheldon as one thing we have seen a lot of this season is the couples hanging out without each other.  So while Septum still confirms Sheldon is scared of loosing Leonard, is a big difference from two years ago when this topic first came up.

And the more and more I think about it, I really do think a "B" plot of this years finale will be the illusion to viewers that Shamy are going to have sex....leaving people to wonder if they actually did or not....

Also, I am starting to kinda be open to the idea of a Shamy wedding possibly occurring before the other folks.....I still doubt it (as I see it at a end of season 10 storyline), but the recent way they've been fast-tracking this couple...makes me think...

Either way, I am still is shock at how much we've been given by the writers.  They continue to handle Shamy with such innocent & care.  Its like nothing I've seen.  And I am so impressed by it. 

His arm could be bent awkwardly because she's standing a bit too close. But that is definitely a hand on top of her wrist. I see three distinct fingers and fingernails. :p It's too flesh-toned to be apart of her outfit.

Pretty sure Sheldon is helping Amy hold the Australian flag, as she just drops it in front of him. I don't believe there was any touching in the scene as it played. But in the beach scene, he does say something like, "Fancy a swim, my dear?" :laugh:

Also, Sheldon's Betsy Ross voice is hilarious. A lot like his "Duchess" voice. Which he drops as soon as he shouts, "out to make a quick buck!"

As Tomasina and Kazzie have said, we did not see the Santa photo, but we saw photo being taken at the mall. Was pretty cute. It is possible they could add an insert of the photo in Amy's hands in post, but we did not see them do it ourselves. 

I was actually looking at Amy's fridge and there seemed to be photos or magnets of some kind on it but I couldn't make out what they were. Did not look like prom. The whole place was really pretty refurbished with Christmas cheer.

About the mall stuff... I can't say I'm exceptionally happy about the "small and worthless" line, but I'm able to forgive it because I know in my heart he didn't mean it. It's the same sort of thing as when he said he was so mad at Amy for lying to him that he was going to take her to Asian Fusion on their next date night. Sheldon has a very high sense of wrongdoing and punishment when it comes to his relationships (not just with Amy - remember the itchy sweater?) and so whenever he feels the slightest, ah, slight, he immediately goes for the knee-jerk, "Well, I'll show them!" kind of reaction. But I do believe in my heart that he was subconsciously just looking for an excuse to get Amy a present. "No, it's not good enough, it has to be perfect." And by the end, he realizes that they both made each other happy, and that's even better than them both being sad, as he originally said in the car with Bernadette. What's funny is that everyone around him can see it, but he's so freaking blind to it. He's constantly a contradiction. "The syrup tastes better and I don't like it." "I hate to pile on the bad news, but I just got a raise." "My girlfriend loves me so much, she wants to live with me." His concept of what's good or bad in his life is very jumbled, but I think it's straightening out now that Amy is in his life. He finally realized that being mutually happy was better than being mutually miserable.