[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

Amy told everyone, and made it her facebook status 

Totally.  And that's why I'm having trouble with my current fic chapter.  Sheldon has given Amy a hickey, and the next day they're having pizza night with the gang, and I can't decide how to handle it.  Sheldon probably wants to keep it under wraps, while Amy would want everyone to know...hmm.

I need to learn not to check this thread when anyone is watching me.  I just checked in while my students are in class working on a project and I'm sitting at the front "working" on my computer.  I almost lost it.  Those pics are hilarious.

I kind of wish you were my teacher now so you'd understand why I keep getting "in the zone" during class. :p

• Like 4

Twice this season Sheldon has indicated disdain for romance but he is a freakin' genius at it.  The gifts he gives her are "make her go weak in the knees" romantic.  It's a shame they don't have a sexual relationship because if they did, "I hope you treasure this picture as much as I treasure you" is (as Raj would say) some powerful panty-dropping stuff.

Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't drop them to that picture when she's alone.

• Like 7

I agree. I would put money on this.

You know what ??? I'm thinking about the Vegas Ross and Rachel wedding in Friends. Not that "they were drunk/let's get a divorce right now" thing. But rather the "we were expecting Chandler and Monica but Ross and Rachel beat them to it and stole their thunder" ;)

What do you guys think ?

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

I need to learn not to check this thread when anyone is watching me.  I just checked in while my students are in class working on a project and I'm sitting at the front "working" on my computer.  I almost lost it.  Those pics are hilarious.

Depends on who you teach. If it's younger kids, it's okay, high schoolers will FREAK OUT. (Speaking from experience)  :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Totally.  And that's why I'm having trouble with my current fic chapter.  Sheldon has given Amy a hickey, and the next day they're having pizza night with the gang, and I can't decide how to handle it.  Sheldon probably wants to keep it under wraps, while Amy would want everyone to know...hmm.

That reminded me first time I gave a hickey to my boy who was my friend but not my boyfriend at the time. :icon_cheesygrin:  He didn't want to tell our friends yet, so I put a looot of make up on it... then we went to our friends they were talking to him like " "We didn't know Tina Turner herself is going to join us this evening"... well after a while when we were totally clueless my friend burst out laughing with "Why are you wearing a make up?" My friend/boyfriend pointed angry at me with "SHE DID IT!"   :icon_cheesygrin: It turns out you can't rub make up all over your friend's neck without being brutally interrogated so truth was out :icon_cheesygrin: I'm just at the beginning of your fanfic but love it :) Can't wait how you solve it :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by tallin
  • Like 3

That reminded me first time I gave a hickey to my boy who was my friend but not my boyfriend at the time. :icon_cheesygrin:  He didn't want to tell our friends yet, so I put a looot of make up on it... then we went to our friends they were talking to him like " "We didn't know Tina Turner herself is going to join us this evening"... well after a while when we were totally clueless my friend burst out laughing with "Why are you wearing a make up?" My friend/boyfriend pointed angry at me with "SHE DID IT!"   :icon_cheesygrin: It turns out you can't rub make up all over your friend's neck without being brutally interrogated so truth was out :icon_cheesygrin: I'm just at the beginning of your fanfic but love it :) Can't wait how you solve it :icon_cheesygrin:

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm leaning toward Amy wearing a scarf to dinner, and Sheldon coming up with some typically-Sheldonesque elaborate reason for why she won't take it off while they eat, even though no one has even asked (sort of like the episode where Leonard leaves the apartment and asks Sheldon to cover for him).

Edited by BespectacledBrunette
  • Like 3

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm leaning toward Amy wearing a scarf to dinner, and Sheldon coming up with some typically-Sheldonesque elaborate reason for why she won't take it off while they eat, even though no one has even asked (sort of like the episode where Leonard leaves the apartment and asks Sheldon to cover for him).

Just wait until she is hobbling from displaced hips......

• Like 9

No spoilers, I want to be surprised!  Unlike, TBBT where I want all the spoilers NOW.

• Like 1