[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm leaning toward Amy wearing a scarf to dinner, and Sheldon coming up with some typically-Sheldonesque elaborate reason for why she won't take it off while they eat, even though no one has even asked (sort of like the episode where Leonard leaves the apartment and asks Sheldon to cover for him).

great! It's always pleasure to see Sheldon twitching :icon_biggrin: 

Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't drop them to that picture when she's alone.

Gerard must be very busy these days :p 

• Like 3

Depends on who you teach. If it's younger kids, it's okay, high schoolers will FREAK OUT. (Speaking from experience) :icon_biggrin:

I teach high schoolers and they always want to know why I am laughing at the computer. When I tell them they think it's cool. Some love the show others hate it. Can't please all 16-18 year olds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My head canon is that Meemaw is played by Betty White, and now it could happen.  Hot in Cleveland was just cancelled so she's available.  To me, she is exactly what I picture Meemaw to be: sassy, loving and able to put Moon Pie in his place when he gets too big for his britches. 

Am I horrible for wanting to see Meemaw put him over her knee--or at least threaten to? :p  Especially if it's Betty White!

• Like 2

Alright folks, I think my post-TR panic attacks have chilled out enough for some writing. Be back later once Ch. 7 of my fic is up. :D

Yes!!! Badly need some Shamy fanfic updates...

Although with this season so far my mind has enough to go on.....

• Like 3

Yes!!! Badly need some Shamy fanfic updates...

Although with this season so far my mind has enough to go on.....

Me too!

Thanks for the welcomes! And am I the only one who immediately thought of the spanking when Sheldon said he needed to teach Amy a lesson?

Having read this thread for a while now, I would say no.

Thanks for the welcomes! And am I the only one who immediately thought of the spanking when Sheldon said he needed to teach Amy a lesson?

you are not the only one. He was talking slowly, trying to think of some truly heinous way to punish her so she'd never make him celebrate xmas again, and then looked so pleased when he knew what he wanted to do that I nearly squeezed kazzie's hand off because I was sure he was going to tell Bernadette he planned to spank her again.
  • Like 9

Just finished surgery so I was able to catch up on all the Shamy sweetness! Thanks to all of the TR reporters......you guys do a great job.

A couple of thoughts regarding the Tiajuana sex show kiss from Amy: Come on, Sheldon!!! He is like a foot taller than Amy so he would have to participate or the kiss wouldn't have been physically possible! Ha. I would have loved to see that kiss!

Interesting point! Perhaps she grabbed him by the lapels and yanked his face down on top of hers. I'd be okay with that.

Welcome to the board! I was definitely thinking that hardcore. I get excited whenever Sheldon talks about punishing Amy. :laugh:

• Like 5