[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

It was completely way better. I don't think there's anything comparable from something he's done before. It was truly unlike any Sheldon face I've ever seen. For parts of his speech, he was looking at Bernadette to tell her. For most of it, though, he was looking off pensively. It was like he was in a complete dream state.

So many feelings right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

When Sheldon said "I do" in response to Bernadette's question, did it seem serious/sincere (before he went into vindictive mode)?

Yes, very much so. In fact, even his "Now let's find her a gift..." line was delivered very sweetly. No real change in demeanor.

• Like 6

It was completely way better. I don't think there's anything comparable from something he's done before. It was truly unlike any Sheldon face I've ever seen. For parts of his speech, he was looking at Bernadette to tell her. For most of it, though, he was looking off pensively. It was like he was in a complete dream state.

it was better. His koala face says "aww, that's adorable" his "what do I know about amy?" face started with a small smile and ended with him looking of in the distance like "I can't believe how incredible she is".

Why can't it be on tonight, why do we have to wait until December 11th....

aaaa.gif?w=600&h=400

:icon_cry:

• Like 8

Oh Gosh! I can't wait to see this. Parsons really nailed it.

• Like 5

Here's another question for you Michy...what was the gangs reaction when he played the message from the framed photo of him & Santa? "I hope you treasure this as much as I treasure you"

There wasn't much reaction from the gang. Cameras were just on Sheldon and Amy, as far as I can recall. And they only did it once so they didn't get other camera angles/coverage.

Only because of the recent Christmas taping will I let myself stoop to this. lol joke I love it. 

tumblr_inline_nfd54sbIFa1r5zf3v.gif

He's making a list, he's checkin' it twice. Gonna find out if we've been naughty or nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM CACKLING.

• Like 2

"If you didn't press rec--"

"I PRESSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I need a white flag of my own right now to wipe my tears. They're such an old married couple.

I laughed as hard as I did for "PLEASE PASS THE BUTTER" which ironically was on my CW tonight. Two great performances by Mayim.

• Like 5

This excites me since I won't get to see the episode until later tonight. I love "PLEASE PASS THE BUTTER." Also: "WHAT THE HELL, SHELDON?!"

I forgot that one. Yes another great outburst at Sheldon.