The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

A quick note: After receiving a flu shot about two weeks ago, I developed a blood clot in my arm and have been dealing with a lot of pain and doctors and ever changing medication. At present it's too painful to type for long, and so I will be gone indefinitately. However, I wanted to just pop in and express my pleasure and joy and add into the celebration of all of the wonderful Shamy goodness we've been getting. Sheldon loves Amy! Sheldon treasures her too! Amy talked to Mee Maw and was given her cookie recipe! FWF adorableness!

Miss you all and am sad I cannot participate more in the fun. But I'll be basking in all of the Shamy joy, and hope to be back around in time.

XOXO,

Lio

Just saw that. I am so sad you're in pain Lio. :( Hope you're better soon.

• Like 1

I wonder what's going to happen with shamy in the next taping? After the goodness of the Xmas one I kinda want more of the sane thing

Yeah same i really have no idea what is gonna happen next because so many amazing things have happened idk what else they can do that would fit in right now but the writers do surprise us

• Like 1

Since we got a xmas episode, I doubt there'll be a NYE episode, but I'd be all in favor of it.

There's no telling what'll be in the next episode, but if I had to guess I'd say a Lenny plot.

• Like 4

I have a feeling that they didn't show us on-screen kiss because next time they kiss it's gonna be so hot and may lead to a steamy make-out session. They might be doing that already, the description of their kiss changed from "it's not romantic" to "Tijuana sex show". Sheldon probably didn't exaggerate it.

A girl can dream :p.

I'm having a feels-attack bc of your post Edited by Susanna Sharanova
  • Like 7

I actually tend to agree...I wonder if one of the reasons we're not seeing Shamy kisses on screen is because the characters are still learning what they like and what to do. We could essentially be bypassing all the awkward fumbling around.

Regardless, though, I'm gonna need a fix soon. :girlwink:

Me too me too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Now that kripke has joined in with fwf, I am even more sure than before that Sheldon's sex talk with him won't ever be mentioned to Amy

She would of heared by now if rumours had been spread

• Like 2

Now that kripke has joined in with fwf, I am even more sure than before that Sheldon's sex talk with him won't ever be mentioned to Amy

She would of heared by now if rumours had been spread

You're probably right. We'll have fanfictions to extrapolate ;)

• Like 2

I have a feeling the next on screen SIK, or even AIK (I'm hoping they will both initiate it) will probably be the valentines episode. One year after the first SIK!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Lenny is the main focus of this Valentine's Day episode, but I would love to see Sheldon take the initiative to make plans this year.

• Like 9