[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

I think they didn't give us an onscreen kiss in Christmas episode because we would die from the kiss before we get to hear and see Sheldon tell Bernadette he loves Amy, his smile and everything he knows about her. Then, the gift he is gonna give her, the voice recording, and the cookies. All of these things are enough to kill me again after prom and FWF.

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 4

I love it, Maddie!  Great job!

As for the kissing, I really do believe we'll get one at some point this season.  I'm hoping for Valentine's Day, but we'll see.  They seem to be holding out on ALL the couples for those kisses, and my guess and hope is that it's because when we see them again, they want it to be a treat.  That, combined with the "foreshadowing" of all the off-screen kisses and the Tijuana sex show comment, leads me to believe that when they finally DO show a kiss, it's going to be a good one.  I'm really thinking we'll get that passionate kiss (or maybe even a makeout scene) we've all been waiting for.  :)

In the meantime, I'm super anxious to see Sheldon with that loving expression as he talks about his woman.

Thanks ShamyShipper. You always put things into perspective for me when I'm disappointed. :) Although won't it be weird to go from those chaste kisses of last year to something really passionate? We need to see a progression ;)

• Like 2

I know and I got sucked into it... So I think for now in I will stick with my little Shamy love fest. Watching the Maternal Congruence now and it still annoys me when Beverly kisses Sheldon (although he likes kissing a lot more now.) Also I rewatched the Locomotive Interruption last night and I still think he wanted to whisper I love you and chickened out. Also in the way to work I randomly shouted out "Memaw's cookies!" In the car because the thought makes me so happy. Oh and it hurts my heart there is no taping today, I woke up excited then I was like ,awwwww! That is all carry on :)

Oh, I get really jealous when she kisses him, I keep thinking "he's not for you!" But I'm glad he doesn't seem to like it. When Amy kisses him for the first time, he even kisses her back!

• Like 3

That Beverly kiss makes my teeth hurt.

I don't know that Sheldon even had time to think about liking or not liking it.  It was too sudden and bewildering for him, I think.  I think it would have been too shocking and surprising for him to even register how he felt about it.  He looked totally confused.

Though I assume he hadn't been kissed on the mouth before that point, it's not like he hasn't kissed or been kissed, though by family members only (and mouth-to-mouth with that nun...lucky nun--no wonder she sends him cards...)

But I think the Beverly kiss is very funny.  Everyone wants to kiss Sheldon! ;)

• Like 2

Thanks ShamyShipper. You always put things into perspective for me when I'm disappointed. :) Although won't it be weird to go from those chaste kisses of last year to something really passionate? We need to see a progression ;)

I mentioned this before (on this one or another one) but TPTB simply don't have time to show every little progression. That's why we've been "hearing" about all the off screen kisses. So when we finally see a good passionate kiss (or make out session), it shouldn't be out of left field if your paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I find this place very addictive too.

I like to read and if I have something to contribute I do like this conversation. It is also great to see everyone's opinion.

I love your avatar.  It makes me smile.

• Like 4

It is quite addictive. I should be working yet here I am. I can't focus today knowing I am on vacation until Monday after today. :girlhaha:

I love seeing different POVs. I don't always agree with them, but I still like to read most of the posts here.

I love your avatar.  It makes me smile.

I second this.

• Like 5

I'm glad I can help.  :)  I know what you mean, but I do think that's why they keep referring to them at least, so we'll be more ready for that more passionate kiss.  That, combined with the ILY and the reinforcement of that, plus the little things where it seems like they're getting more comfortable with each other on screen--I think it's all a means of preparation.  Although I truly wouldn't mind seeing a little progression on screen either.  ;)

• Like 7

I was away from the forum for almost three weeks and I had ten thousand pages to read  :p haha. It took me the whole day but I couldn’t just jump to the last page, I had to read everything, so I agree: this forum is addictive. What a great way to get distracted on a boring day. Much like Fun With Flags, I didn't know how much I've missed this until I had it back.

• Like 2

I'm glad I can help.  :)  I know what you mean, but I do think that's why they keep referring to them at least, so we'll be more ready for that more passionate kiss.  That, combined with the ILY and the reinforcement of that, plus the little things where it seems like they're getting more comfortable with each other on screen--I think it's all a means of preparation.  Although I truly wouldn't mind seeing a little progression on screen either.  ;)

Oh, my simple prurient interest is at work here, too. Has Jim ever done a passionate onscreen kiss before? I'm just looking forward to it in a big way.  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

Though I assume he hadn't been kissed on the mouth before that point, it's not like he hasn't kissed or been kissed, though by family members only (and mouth-to-mouth with that nun...lucky nun--no wonder she sends him cards...)

Hahaha, yeah, I'm pretty sure mouth-to-mouth from Jim/Sheldon would send me into cardiac arrest...  :heat: 

Oh, I get really jealous when she kisses him, I keep thinking "he's not for you!" But I'm glad he doesn't seem to like it. When Amy kisses him for the first time, he even kisses her back!

I totally didn't catch that he kissed her back the first time I saw that episode, but once I noticed it on playback, that became one of my favorite Shamy moments.  I'm not sure if that was a deliberate acting choice or kind of a subconscious thing by Jim, but regardless, it's adorable.

• Like 7

I don't even need some steamy kiss right now (well not saying I wouldn't enjoy it of course), I would just love to see Amy more initiative... you know..kissing him first, hands on his arms, around his neck, embracing him ...I would stop now... Its getting out of hands in my mind ..(again).... :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh, my simple prurient interest is at work here, too. Has Jim ever done a passionate onscreen kiss before? I'm just looking forward to it in a big way.  :icon_cheesygrin:

I never saw one (if you don't count that wolfs) :icon_cheesygrin: But Mayim ...boy she did that hard  :icon_cheesygrin:  I'm sure she would teach him if he needed  :icon_lol: 

• Like 8