[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

Happy Thanksgiving you guys [emoji4] I'm also thankful for all of y'all, I love coming here and getting to share my excitement about bbt with all of y'all. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family and of course enjoy lots of great food lol [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6

alves.mv, I was just thinking: you should totally share your art with Mayim and Jim on Instagram. They'd love it. Another fan did a photo edit of the 2 of them and she loved it. She shared it with Jim on Instagram I think. Just a thought :)

• Like 3

Even though I'm not american I will watch the Thanksgiving episode from last year just to see Sheldon slapping his little ladies ass!

Then when Sheldon has finished burping pi I will totally not check him out as he flops back in seat

Not

At

All

I'm sure there was a gif of that particular moment somewhere....

That moment accounts for at least 75% of the times I've re-watched that episode.  Yum. :D

• Like 6

Ok so I'm not American and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in France.

Anyways, I feel like sharing the global atmosphere here and be grateful :)

I'm grateful that I found that piece of Shamy fans heaven here :) I've discovered the series during the summer and registrered here a couple weeks later. I had a heart earthquake in October when I read about the ILY and I've spent a whole day traking down where this info came from and I discovered the wonderful TR :)

Living those loooooong days in between the TR and the actual watching of The Prom Equivalency together with you guys has been the best moments ever! There were funny moments, cute moments, exciting moments, so much feel !!!!!

And I'm grateful I've got to do it all over again for the Christmas Special episode and hopefully for the next upcoming episodes because I have faith the Shamy is up for its best season ever!

Thank you guys :)

• Like 9

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American shamy fans.. and especially to my best buddy's stateside (y'all know who you are).

Back in the UK... I hope one year I can spend it with you guys!

I am thankful to have my health (well kind of) and the opportunities I have.. but most importantly.... Im thankful to have some of the best friends in the world.. most of which I have spent lots of time with over the last 2 weeks. :) miss you all :( x

• Like 8

alves.mv, I was just thinking: you should totally share your art with Mayim and Jim on Instagram. They'd love it. Another fan did a photo edit of the 2 of them and she loved it. She shared it with Jim on Instagram I think. Just a thought :)

It's nice of you to suggest this and I can do that if I ever figure out how Instagram works. Or Twitter... or even Facebook sometimes, LOL. I know it's easy, but I guess social media and I is like Sheldon and driving. I try, but it's just too confusing, haha.

• Like 1

Hi guys! I know I almost never say something here, but I love come here and read your comments. My problem is I always think everybody are gonna hate me, lol.
I can't do nothing, my "dear" classmates help in this.
Well, but I have to say I don't celebrate thanksgiving, but I think is a cool holiday, and I have a lot of things I'm grateful. I'm grateful by my life, my parents and for all my ships. In all the TV series I watch, my dear ships are going great,and of course Shamy is the best on all of them.
The ILY, Sheldon saying he cares about Amy... In these days I'm watching the first episode of Shamy, "The Lunar excitation" and really, I cried.Is so beautiful see when this love start... 
Is just amazing!
I love shamy, for ever single thing they do and did for me. The friends I met, increased of passion for love and life... 
I just love all this. 
And I love all girls here, because I always come and see how much I agree with everybody and the news perpectives you gave to me.
Really, I'm grateful for god gave-me the opportunity to born and see how this life is amazing.
:shy:

What a beautiful post :)

You will not be hated for posting.. the more the merrier :) we all have the same feelings here :)

• Like 8

I'm grateful for the Shamy fandom, for this wonderful comedy named ... wait ... nahh kiddin' ... The Big Bang Theory.

For this forum and what it brought and still brings in my life for more than one year now. (Friends everwhere, fangirling x1000 - maybe a beautiful and long love story YEP).

I'm grateful for life to bring me help and comfort when I'm sick of this world/life/whatever.

I'm grateful for my friends and family I love so much.

Again, enjoy your evening and be happy.

• Like 4

What a beautiful post :)

You will not be hated for posting.. the more the merrier :) we all have the same feelings here :)

Ownnn ! Thanks !
In relation of "hating", I think everyone are going to hating me because a lot of people in my school doesn't like me because I'm kinda of weird...I don't know, sometimes I say something and start think everybody are going to look at me or my post and think something like " She is crazy, because what she says make no sense!" or " She is so stupid, why she is here?"
My life is not cool in school, but in the others aspects is amazing..
I just don't wanna more "Haters of Dreger", and for god sake, not here. I love here, and people hating me here will be my death.
But forget my speech, I talk too much. 
  • Like 4