[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!   Just wanted to come say hi, i'm still new to the forum.    I wanted to thank all the shamys for being so patient with me last night. Last night was big! I'm going to try to write more BTS

I'm still reeling, I cannot think straight today. Man, I can't believe how perfect this whole milestone was, and I can't believe how consistently good the writers are at knocking *every single milesto

THE FACE THE FACE THE FAAAAACCCCCEEEE  

Posted Images

My favorite episode is The Agreement Dissection. I love that Amy helped Sheldon beat Priya, and Shamy dancing is my all-time favorite 'quirky' moment between them. As for my favorite milestones, I'm torn between Love Spell and the SIK. I'm still not over how Sheldon moves into the kiss and the looks they give each other afterward. The thing about the D&D scene in Love Spell, though, is that it's a milestone that couldn't have happened with any other television couple. It's a scene that wouldn't make sense or be a big deal for any other couple, but it's so sweet and feels more intimate than a sex scene would be for most couples, and that's what I love the most about it. The 'I love you' and 'will you be my girlfriend?' are close runner-ups. 

• Like 8

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

I love when Shelly gives her the tiara... She's like 'you are so tacky, giving me jewelery..... OHH it's a tiara!' :icon_cheesygrin: (Sorry, it's not an exact quote)

And she kisses him and hugs him. And it's SO CUTE.

It's one of my fav Shamy Eps

• Like 8

I can't quote (that feature is down on my work computer) but Shiny Trinket is great.  What I love about it is that when he gives her the tiara, and she reacts the way she does, and he says to Penny "you were right, tiara was too much" it proved to me how much he really does know about Amy and what will make her happy.  Penny probably was trying to talk him out of something so immature & in her world ridiculous....Penny probably thought he should go with a traditional understated necklace/bracelet/etc....but no, our guy knows what will get his girl going....and it was a tiara!! 

Another reason I love them, they are so none-traditional with stuff like that... He knew what Amy would love more than anything is to feel special, like a "princess" and he did just that.  He probably didn't expect her to react so aggressively with the kiss & hug, but he patted her back and didn't let go of the embrace either....so he was ok with it.

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 9

I love all these favourite moments, and I'm sorry to interrupt, but just had to let you know, my daughter said hello when she saw the show come on and bye bye when the credits ran....! Back to the favourite Shamy moments!

That is so adorable!!

• Like 1

Everybody is saying the favorites moments of Shamy, and the sad part I don't know which one is my favorite. I have a lot of favorite moments!
But.. I think is the first one "The Lunar Excitation" is the I love most. Everything is start there.. And the look they give to each other is like " Who are you? Why you are here?"... And the Coffee shop! I love coffee shops! :tender:
I think is so perfect!
I want one episode who Sheldon come to Raj and Howard and thanks these two, for inscribe him in a match date site and because of the dirty sock. I will love it... 
But Sheldon is Sheldon... so its probably never are going to happen.
  • Like 5

See, I don't play D&D, but I had done some reading up on it after that episode, and the fact that 1) he never actually rolls for her - just lets her do whatever she wants and 2) he starts rolling for body parts instead of for effectiveness, as it were, are the main reasons I concluded that he was making up what the dice meant and relying on Amy's lack of D&D experience not to catch on.  :icon_lol: 

I haven't really paid that much attention to the details of the other D&D scenes, though.  (Big surprise...)

And oh yes, that voice.  The 'extremely intimate' and 'erotically caress' get me every damn time.

I think that if the writers intended to imply that he was making up the rules or bending them for his own purposes, they would have made that clear.  I think that it was just more expedient, and less disruptive to the scene, to simply have him roll at specific moments--removing her armor, kissing her on the lips, caressing her nose, etc..

Those moments underscore what's going on with a roll of the dice, showing that it's through the game that he is able to express his budding desire for intimacy that he cannot yet express in real life.

• Like 2

Everybody is saying the favorites moments of Shamy, and the sad part I don't know which one is my favorite. I have a lot of favorite moments!

But.. I think is the first one "The Lunar Excitation" is the I love most. Everything is start there.. And the look they give to each other is like " Who are you? Why you are here?"... And the Coffee shop! I love coffee shops! :tender:

I think is so perfect!

I want one episode who Sheldon come to Raj and Howard and thanks these two, for inscribe him in a match date site and because of the dirty sock. I will love it...

But Sheldon is Sheldon... so its probably never are going to happen.

I love lunar excitation too. I just love that he is so sure that the guys bringing him to the coffee shop is a waste of time then the surprise on his face when Amy introduces herself and it wasn't all the nonsense he was expecting. And then "may I buy you a beverage" I loved that line. And even Howard and Raj were like "what? Is this actually going well? What just happened?" Lol but I also have a lot of other favorite moments and it's hard to decide which of them is my most favorite, favorite Shamy moment

• Like 4

I love lunar excitation too. I just love that he is so sure that the guys bringing him to the coffee shop is a waste of time then the surprise on his face when Amy introduces herself and it wasn't all the nonsense he was expecting. And then "may I buy you a beverage" I loved that line. And even Howard and Raj were like "what? Is this actually going well? What just happened?" Lol but I also have a lot of other favorite moments and it's hard to decide which of them is my most favorite, favorite Shamy moment

That's partly why I wrote my little fic "Three Times Sheldon and Amy Never Met and One Time They Did"--to kind of show what flicks through their minds in that moment when they meet. :)

• Like 2

That's partly why I wrote my little fic "Three Times Sheldon and Amy Never Met and One Time They Did"--to kind of show what flicks through their minds in that moment when they meet. :)

Oh yeah I read that fic I thought it was really good I liked it

• Like 4

I adore both the Prom episode and Locomotive Manipulation (come on the ILY and SIK) but for me my favorite episode is still The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition. That whole episode is just pure perfection and it's part of my favorite season as well.

• Like 7

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Oh I love Season 5 too.... Actually I love every season since the introduction of Amy..... I love how Sheldon grew and matured for her (I also like how Amy grew, but Sheldon's was more drastic in my opinion).

I like the Herb Garden episode. 'Amy Farrah Fowler.. you are such a vixen... getting me involved in the humanities' (again, not exact, but has the main idea) :cool:

• Like 6

And I always snicker when Raj goes off on that rant in Weekend Vortex: "even when I do get a girlfriend, I'll still be the guy who got a girl AFTER SHELDON COOPER!" Well you're the one who was so insistent about setting them up in the first place, Raj [emoji12]

I loved that, in the flow chart they drew of how they all knew each other and other people, Amy was shown as being there because of Raj.  (I also loved that Cinnamon was there because of Bernadette.)

• Like 7

Locomotive Manipulation – the whole build up to the SIK was just prefect and then Sheldon’s little rant, then the way he moved into the kiss and then his coyness after the kiss.

The Agreement Dissection – drunk Amy and their kiss and I love dancing Shamy. So much so, I want to see them dancing again.   :icon_lol:

Shiny Trinket - love Amy's reaction to the tiara.  And it shows how much they know each other.  He knows what will make her happy and she knows his koala face.

The indecision kiss is funny and also very sweet coming after the pass the butter scene, which is hilarious.  It's nice to know that it didn't ruin their evening.

• Like 6