The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

This hiatus is killing me. O_o

I need clean room and gossip. Plz

Hopefully we're getting a script cover so we can at least start the wild, baseless speculation.  Come to think of it, ah, what the hell.  Let's do wild baseless speculation about the next episode anyway.

I don't think there's any way, with all the Shamy lately, there will be any this week.  They've gotta focus on one of the other relationships or one of the other aspects of the show.  Let's have a good Amy/Howard plot, or news about the comic book store, or a development in Leonard's career.

• Like 5

yea, I'm not expecting a Shamy episode for this weeks episode (the 12/9 taping).  But cannot wait for next week's airing!!

• Like 1

Do you think the plot will be about Debbie?

May be we´ll get a little bit of our SHAMY!

(Who is going to the next tape Dec 9? Plseeeeee!)

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Yeah, it's a Fangirl's dream come true. Hopefully writers will be fulfilling more of our dreams.... :icon_redface:  

• Like 4

When I talk about my favorite episode or moments for this series they don't always coincide together. My favorite moment is not in my favorite episode, my favorite scene is not in my favorite episode, my favorite line is not in my favorite scene, and so on and so on. This is kind of a weird way to think about it, but it is how I have always thought about it.

Favorite moment: SIK

Favorite episode: Cooper Extraction

Favorite line: Can I get a what what?

Favorite scene: Prom scene with I love you too.

• Like 9

I just love the Indecision Amalgamation. It's so cute that the only thing Sheldon is not indecisive about in this episode is kissing Amy.

I guess my favorite line is Sheldon saying: "What pun?"

The favorite scene is the "I love you too"

And the favorite moment is the first SIK for sure.

• Like 7

Isn't it a bottled water in Mayim's pic??  I don't know if that means something..

now the naked mannequin...that's intriguing (unless its just in the costume department)....

Can you imagine if Sheldon bought Amy lingerie?  All of the fandom would pass out!

Or they shopped together for it!  Almost looks like the dressing room, seems like there's mirror behind him.

post-14903-0-13654400-1417642533_thumb.j

• Like 2

or maybe he is getting a tutorial on all the "important" parts to a lady......

ahahaha i was thinking exactly the same thing, boys are teaching Sheldon about woman body

• Like 2

I just love the Indecision Amalgamation. It's so cute that the only thing Sheldon is not indecisive about in this episode is kissing Amy.

I guess my favorite line is Sheldon saying: "What pun?"

The favorite scene is the "I love you too"

And the favorite moment is the first SIK for sure.

I have never thought of that. That is awesome. :)

• Like 4

Im actually freaking over this forum we just take any possible hint and blow it out of proportion and it is AWESOME!!!!

• Like 8

Im actually freaking over this forum we just take any possible hint and blow it out of proportion and it is AWESOME!!!!

Hahaha, well, since we're making things up, maybe the new working title for the episode is "The Lingerie Expedition" or "The Anatomy Lesson"

• Like 7