[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

rachelshamyfan

And everyone gets to hear the message he left on the frame!  He doesn't care who knows that he loves Amy.

That happened....

*fans self*

I don't even remember the reaction from everyone else.. its all such a blur now... Was trying to stay alive.

• Like 8

"Let's see," Sheldon muses. "What do I know about Amy?" They stop walking and Sheldon's face completely softens. "She likes medieval literature; Chaucer is her favorite," he says with a fond smile. "Her eyes sparkle when she watches old French movies. And I enjoy how harp music makes her fingers dance as if she's playing along." The stars and the moon are in his eyes. "You really love her, don't you?" Bernie says. Sheldon is completely smitten. "I do," he says. - from the taping report.

tumblr_ng11nwXeXf1ttvjrbo1_1280.jpg

This is perfect! I love his face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

That happened....

*fans self*

I don't even remember the reaction from everyone else.. its all such a blur now... Was trying to stay alive.

The monitors didn't really show anyone else. It's possibly they had cameras on them and just didn't show to audience, but remember they only did one take. Four cameras. One on Sheldon, one on Amy, a two-shot, and probably a wide. So it's really just all them.

• Like 2

Those pictures are so fricking cute I want to DIE. THIS ISN'T JUST THE HEAD COLD MAKING ME WISH FOR DEATH!!! IT'S THE SHAMY CUTE!!!

I can't wait!!!

I even love Amy's ugly Christmas sweater vest! Normally, I'd want to wrestle it off most people and make them burn it!

Christmas isn't an excuse to wear that kind of thing.

• Like 6

Remember how devastated we was when they said "Were moving on!" the only time I see a scene get shot once and its that one. And its the best ever one.

Because it was perfect. :wub:

Are their hands touching over the bag here? Awh. I can't handle how mature they look. They might as well be giving each other presents for their 20th anniversary, that's all I see in their expressions - pure and absolute love.

I think he's holding it by the top of the handle, and she's grabbing it at the sides. Edited by MichyGeary

I love the way Bernadette is smiling at the two of them. :)

Yea me too. Could just be the quick snap of the camera but out of everyone she seems to be the most happy for them (probably for her friend Amy after she saw how much Sheldon loves her). So sweet

I swear, this ship is just killing me this season!!

• Like 8