The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Did they use Amy's sweet, "I love you" that makes you say, "Awwww"?? Even if you weren't at the taping, you'll know the answer. LOL.

Yes lol. I was almost on the floor in the first two minutes of the episode.

• Like 9

His seduction face is HAWT!!!  Loved the way he mouthed the words to her.

Raj and Sheldon will always be my favorite pair.

Edited by notchinc
  • Like 5

Amy, Raj and Howard in her lab... Any chances of Bert returning to annoy Amy and meeting a jealous Sheldon?  :icon_lol:  (a girl can dream)

That would be awesome....but would it top tonight's episode? That was really AWESOME! Da boy is in love.

• Like 1

I was shocked when I saw Sheldon mouthing the words to the Christmas card. His expression! I think that's the first time I've seen him look so...seductive? Just... I can't. I was screeching.

It made me think of Elvis for some reason. I half expected him to break out into Love Me Tender with some panty dropping.....LOL. Perhaps when they are alone.

The fanfiction wheels begin to turn.....

Edited by mphs95
  • Like 4

Good, glad to know they used the CORRECT ILY, Dena. LOL. ;)

Can't wait. An hour and 4 minutes left before I see it in California.

• Like 2

I watched it with my husband who was feeling very chatty tonight. He got the evil glare as it started letting him know total silence. After, he went upstairs and I watched it three more times.

The way Amy says "I love you" and the way Sheldon looks at her after she said it, sigh, perfection. The gift exchange was beautiful. Their love is huge and out in the open. I need to go watch this three more times.

Yeah I've learned to just pause the TV and look at my husband. That usually is the cue to let me watch.

I also bought Season 8 of BBT on Amazon Instant Video today. I watched First Pitch and Prom before writing more Shamy fanfic today. Had to get into the Shamy zone.

Good, glad to know they used the CORRECT ILY, Dena. LOL. ;)

Can't wait. An hour and 4 minutes left before I see it in California.

Thank god for Michigan being in the Eastern Time Zone.....If I had to wait any longer, I'd probably go nuts.

• Like 2

You should do what Amy did ..... Put one of Sheldon's shirt on a bag of rice and cuddle with it! (try not to notice the mouse living inside rice Sheldon :icon_razz: )

Hmmmmm.....that's an idea....if my kitty cat doesn't attack it.

Edited by mphs95

I watched him read the card to her about 20 times. Can't stop won't stop.

• Like 5

Wow! A lot of happy feelings right now, I'm dead and I'm in Shamy heaven. 

"I don't hate you, I love you"

That and (even though he was irrated) Sheldon's "growly" response.

The heart flutters.

• Like 9

Loved the episode, but I kind of liked Penny and Leonard smiling and watching the Shamy.  They looked like two parents watching their son go on his first date or something.  They are still digging the Shamy. 

• Like 7

Loved this episode SO much.. I had so many freaking feels. I can't even think straight right now.. Amy's "I love you." was just perfect. Won't be long now until we get to see another kiss.. :airkiss:  Or perhaps more  :blum:

• Like 6

Ok so I just got to watch it, so many things...

The way Amy said "I don't hate you, I love you" the way Mayim changed her voice from the first statement to the second

Sheldon and Bernadette at the mall, as he is talking about what he loves about Amy....good lord

Him giving the picture to Amy and her response....and then his reaction to her giving him the cookies...

I'm going to need to watch this a few dozen more times tomorrow before I can ad anymore (because tonight my steaming service up and quit on me and I've only watched it once by stealing the remote from my snoring husband)

Finally from The A.V. Club...

Sheldon and Amy are wonderful here though, a stark contrast to everything involving Raj’s dad. The show has done a good job of slowly changing the dynamic of their relationship over the years. We’ve seen Amy grow into a patient, caring individual who understands Sheldon to his very core. And we’ve seen Sheldon do his best to adapt to the intimacy-related needs of a romantic relationship. Sure, a lot of their differences can be played for laughs, but for the most part, there’s a tenderness there that’s earned due to the fact that we’ve seen these characters grow. I loved watching Amy get excited about her parlour games. I loved watching Sheldon describe, with great detail, the things he knows Amy adores. I loved watching them exchange meaningful presents, Parsons truly playing Sheldon like a kid on Christmas morning. He lights up when he sees that Amy has baked his Mema’s cookies. But more importantly, he lights up because he realizes how much he loves her.

Wow, that review had me tearing up all over again.

• Like 5

OMG, 2 minutes away. How lucky I was to realize it when it I was in a daze watching "Cops" on a different channel. LOL. I could have missed it!

• Like 2