The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

[Spoilers]Shamy S8 Thread

Maybe they are both anxious about it and ask advice from the girls because Sheldon feels the guys would make fun of him.

Or it has something to do with the wedding.

Just my thought process.

I have no doubt they both will be anxious about it, but I think they would get that advice separately.  And I don't Leonard would make fun of Sheldon.  Howard without a doubt, would.

I just saw on tumblr some Shennies claimed that season 8 ratings are down because there haven't had any Shenny scenes and Shenny fans outnumber Shamy fans. I know we should not bash them because they have every right to ship Shenny. I will try to be as polite as I can even though I still don't understand why they are still on that. Shamy's love was right at our faces both prom and Christmas episodes.

I'm wondering if there is a way to measure. I think if I were a Shenny fan, I would have quit watching the show since Sheldon asked Amy to be his girlfriend, so it surprised me that they believe they are the majority. I'm not sure if Shamy fans are the majority either, I don't know how to measure that (maybe the 4 million views of SIK?).

Season 8 is my favorite so far, but I'm biased because it's full of Shamy's love. If there was a reason related to couples on the show, I'd rather believe that it's because there were too few Lenny scenes.

Don't engage in the craziness. There are many that have stopped watching or have stopped since the ILY happened. They have the right to ship them. I love the two of them as frenemies myself as the back and forth of their friendship/rivalry is classic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no doubt they both will be anxious about it, but I think they would get that advice separately. And I don't Leonard would make fun of Sheldon. Howard without a doubt, would.

Oh I agree and I think they will ask separately but I don't know about Leonard. I want to believe he will be mature about it but look at the prom episode and how he didn't think Sheldon had hormones. And that is no cut on Leonard, it may take him off guard at first.

• Like 2

Don't engage in the craziness. There are many that have stopped watching or have stopped since the ILY happened. They have the right to ship them. I love the two of them as frenemies myself as the back and forth of their friendship/rivalry is classic.

Oh I agree and I think they will ask separately but I don't know about Leonard. I want to believe he will be mature about it but look at the prom episode and how he didn't think Sheldon had hormones. And that is no cut on Leonard, it may take him off guard at first.

At the time of the Prom, he didn't know that Sheldon is in love, but now he does know, I think he will be OK giving him some advice.

• Like 1

At the time of the Prom, he didn't know that Sheldon is in love, but now he does know, I think he will be OK giving him some advice.

That is why I want to believe he would be mature about it.

He has given him some advice in the past that worked out in the end...."oh it's a tiara!" Comes to mind. Penny May have taken him to the jewelry store but Leonard told him to buy her something.

I just saw on tumblr some Shennies claimed that season 8 ratings are down because there haven't had any Shenny scenes and Shenny fans outnumber Shamy fans. I know we should not bash them because they have every right to ship Shenny. I will try to be as polite as I can even though I still don't understand why they are still on that. Shamy's love was right at our faces both prom and Christmas episodes. 

I'm wondering if there is a way to measure. I think if I were a Shenny fan, I would have quit watching the show since Sheldon asked Amy to be his girlfriend, so it surprised me that they believe they are the majority. I'm not sure if Shamy fans are the majority either, I don't know how to measure that (maybe the 4 million views of SIK?). 

Season 8 is my favorite so far, but I'm biased because it's full of Shamy's love. If there was a reason related to couples on the show, I'd rather believe that it's because there were too few Lenny scenes. 

Yes, it doesn't worth to make your day worse it's like fighting the windmill  ;) If now anything Shenny would happen, I would stop watching immediately, because I have an opinion, it really doesn't worth watching something what cause me more anger than joy, but If someone have different opinion  it's ok. I don't think lower ratings are because of that at all, and I don't see it as so  alarming to be honest - to be that big difference. In today situation with internet and everything, this amount of viewers is still amazing :)

• Like 2

Hello, people. I'm a Brazilian girl and this is my first time on the forum. Sorry for any error on my english. I want to know all the spoilers you got about the season 8 and the next episodes. Hugs <3

• Like 8

Welcome Ana :) Don't worry about that, lot's of people here don't have english as native language. There is one thread with all taping reports - one for upcoming episode, and tomorrow there will be another taping report (if we will have someone on taping). Enjoy you're time here :)

Edited by tallin

Hello, people. I'm a Brazilian girl and this is my first time on the forum. Sorry for any error on my english. I want to know all the spoilers you got about the season 8 and the next episodes. Hugs <3

Welcome!

Hello Ana!!! I'm from Brazil too. I will send you a private message, so we can fangirl in portuguese hahahaha Welcome to this forum, it's a good time to join us, we are so full of Shamy love <3 

• Like 1

So batman is going to tomorrow taping ... He brought us Shamy Ily... what about tomorrow ? (okey I will suppress my need to scream coitus all over this thread) :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Hello, Brazilian fellow! Welcome to the ship!  :icon_wink:

Beijos

• Like 2

Thank you! The taping that will come out tomorrow is the 13th episode right? That fixed link only have until the tenth.

Try in the Taping and Broadcast Schedule thread.

• Like 1

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Welcome Ana! Nice to see another Shamy. Don't worry about the English - many of us on here are not natives of the US, UK, Canada, or other mainly-English speaking countries. Don't let that hold your ideas back from sharing them with us!

So excited for this next taping report, maybe it will become our annual Anything Can Happen Shamy celebration....  :icon_redface:

As for the Shennies that were spoken of on the previous pages..... I understand they have their own opinions, and I respect that. But to shove it down our throats and hate on other ships? Not cool. But, whatever. I'm liking S8 so far, and if the Shennies don't like it, it's their prob. 

• Like 5

If I was a superstitious person then I would say the 13th episode is gonna be angsty, ah what the heck, I'm stating it out right

That way when good things happen instead it will all be ok

If I was a superstitious person then I would say the 13th episode is gonna be angsty, ah what the heck, I'm stating it out right

That way when good things happen instead it will all be ok

I checked all the other seasons(yes I'm crazy) and in 3x13 the guys' apartment was robbed...Also in 6x13 Leonard's car got stolen.

In 4x13(The Love Car Displacement) everybody was fighting so that's kind of bad...Nothing bad happened in the 13th episode of the other seasons

• Like 3

The writers created SHAMY (as name) in 4 x 1 and made Penny one of their best fangirl and shipper since then!  (Really, I try to understand the Shennies, but I can´t. They follow something that never existed, they deny Lenny´s love and SHAMY´s love developing along the years in front of their eyes!)

• Like 5

I checked all the other seasons(yes I'm crazy) and in 3x13 the guys' apartment was robbed...Also in 6x13 Leonard's car got stolen.

In 4x13(The Love Car Displacement) everybody was fighting so that's kind of bad...Nothing bad happened in the 13th episode of the other seasons

I checked it out too.

Good things happened in a couple of them.

The writers created SHAMY (as name) in 4 x 1 and made Penny one of their best fangirl and shipper since then! (Really, I try to understand the Shennies, but I can´t. They follow something that never existed, they deny Lenny´s love and SHAMY´s love developing along the years in front of their eyes!)

post-17442-141869581678_thumb.jpg

Nope I don't see it, not at all.(insert sarcasm sign)

• Like 4